English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Decided have a friendly match against a unmanaged side tonight using youths and a few back up players.

Manchester City 1-2 Stockport County

Toni Silva smacked the ball past Valentin Cojocaru to put Stockport ahead, Lisandro Magallan's shot got a deflection and went into the net to put City on level terms, Giovani Dos Santos scored a header to give Stockport the win in this friendly.

Fully expected to lose, they have a average rating of 86-87 and I played a side with an average rating of 81, I am surprised they are unmanaged really, top of division 3 aswell.

My team what played tonight:

Cojocaru

Castro-Lichnovsky-Magallan-Radu

Fountas

Niguez-Gibson-Bostock-Grimaldo

Matri

Jermaine JONES has completed his move to Crewe Alexandra from Schalke in a swap deal for Karl HENRY . All other offers were turned down.

Henry's team (Wolves) just got relegated in real life so decided to ship him out for Jones who is 1 year older than Henry but 2 rating points higher.

Jones becomes my highest rated player at 88.

Stevenage smash Oxford for FIVE at The Kassam

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) steered Stevenage to victory against Oxford United.

Stevenage beat Oxford United 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Ewerton scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Collison and Whittingham were also amongst the goalscorers.

Nice to see Blackpool loanee Ewerton score and get MOTM.

Also great to see new signings Collison and Whittingham on the scoresheet.

Since taking over the boro we have won 7 out of 8 games and i have transferred out previous squad and transferred in well known players.

Transfers IN:

Elliot Bennett

Jeremy Pied

Lukas Jutkiewicz

Marvin Emnes

Michael Bostwick

Lee Novak

Joao Carlos

Martin Olsson

Shaun St. Ledger

Jack Collison

Peter Whittingham

Hendry Thomas

Michele Pazienza

Michal Rubusic

Jacob Brabec

with the loan signings of Ewerton,Kovacic+Walter (who will sign perm)

Current Posistion 6th

Decided to keep the mini-revamp at Crewe going. Having not really changed much over the last few months there are more switches today after Jones arrival yesterday.

The offer for Mathias AUTRET of Lorient from Crewe Alexandra has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

84 rated Wing/AM. Will replace Buzsaky in the starting 11. He's 21, there was interest from other teams but none bid. Really helps me youthen the team a bit. Cost me 228k+Adam Clayton who seems unlikely to be getting the Prem switch I was waiting for.

The offer for Johan MARTIAL of Stade Brestois from Crewe Alexandra has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another 21 year old 84 rated Frenchman. Will become the backup centre-back to Kalas/McAualey although I'm looking to shift McAuley for a younger alternative. Again other clubs were interested, again a cheap buy for 510k+Greg Halford who will probably never go above his current 83.

The offer for Tolgay ARSLAN of Hamburg from Crewe Alexandra has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

21 year old attacking mid coming in. He's rated 83 and plays for Hamburg. He featured a bit towards the end of last season and hopefully he'll kick on and appear more in the 12/13 campaign. Cost me 312k+Buzsaky who I already replaced with Autret.

The offer for Free Agent Robert GREEN from Crewe Alexandra has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Expected to sign for a PL club meaning his 87 should be safe. I sold my original first choice Brecagliano yesterday to make room for Green who is by far a better keeper. Brecagliano was rated 85 and Green is the same age, plays more and is an 87. Result!

Green 87

Cherundolo 87--McAualey 86--Kalas 84--Willems 84

Autret 84--Crofts 84--Maher 86--Jones 88--Surman 85

Klasnic 86

Average age I'd expect to be about 25 but that could come down more depending on what I do with Cherundolo, McAualey and Klasnic.

Stevenage smash Oxford for FIVE at The Kassam

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) steered Stevenage to victory against Oxford United.

Stevenage beat Oxford United 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Ewerton scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Collison and Whittingham were also amongst the goalscorers.

Nice to see Blackpool loanee Ewerton score and get MOTM.

Also great to see new signings Collison and Whittingham on the scoresheet.

Since taking over the boro we have won 7 out of 8 games and i have transferred out previous squad and transferred in well known players.

Transfers IN:

Elliot Bennett

Jeremy Pied

Lukas Jutkiewicz

Marvin Emnes

Michael Bostwick

Lee Novak

Joao Carlos

Martin Olsson

Shaun St. Ledger

Jack Collison

Peter Whittingham

Hendry Thomas

Michele Pazienza

Michal Rubusic

Jacob Brabec

with the loan signings of Ewerton' date='Kovacic+Walter (who will sign perm)

Current Posistion [b']6th[/b]

Every dog has its day:)

Mathias AUTRET

84 rated Wing/AM. Will replace Buzsaky in the starting 11. He's 21' date=' there was interest from other teams but none bid. Really helps me youthen the team a bit. Cost me 228k+Adam Clayton who seems unlikely to be getting the Prem switch I was waiting for.

[b']Johan MARTIAL[/b]

Another 21 year old 84 rated Frenchman. Will become the backup centre-back to Kalas/McAualey although I'm looking to shift McAuley for a younger alternative. Again other clubs were interested, again a cheap buy for 510k+Greg Halford who will probably never go above his current 83.

good buys there. i was very keen to add them to my ranks but been waiting all weekend for external bids on my players to get some cash in....

Been looking for a setup to do build an all British born squad and 7777 seems a pretty good place to do it :P This means the likes of Dost' date=' Narsingh, Aimar, Michu and co can all leave. After cash as well as British players so get bidding gents ;)[/quote']
Tony Harman has resigned as the manager of Brentford.

obviously no english players left or summin....

With an atitude like that' date=' good riddence to ya.[/quote']

I mean I know it is not Wednesday, but since I posted this...

Southend's TBs are up on Wednesday so feel free to stick in a bid for any player apart from Anthony Stokes. That is of course if you're mad enough to want one of Southend's players:o:p

no one has showed signs of interest in any of my players...

think I may quit:rolleyes::P

good buys there. i was very keen to add them to my ranks but been waiting all weekend for external bids on my players to get some cash in....

Yeah externals better hurry up and come in I have a player or two I would like to buy and need the cash before someone snaps them up.

I dont have an attitude I didnt like his comment it was clearly a dig...he has a dig at me obviously I'm not gonna compliment him back..

ooooh touchy..1 day is hardly enough time to get responses to your offer of making the squad available...

if you look over the sides, many clubs have just done most of their moves in the transfer market the last couple weeks so everyone is pretty broke. not much cash in the gameworld as far as i know but i was interested in buying off you but too late isnt it...

anyway hopefully someone with a bit of commmitment will pick up brentford. good base to work off there...

Very happy with the Leeds squad now with Martin and Westerman joining we're back up to full depth of 89+ and have improved our starting left back with the signing of Westerman(90) defence now looks like this:

Ruffier(89)

Piszczek(90)Benatia(90)Lombaerts(89)Westerman(90)

Trasch(89) Dawson(89) Zapata(89) Fuchs(89)

Really happy with the defence still think Lombaerts should be 90 he deserves it only really hoping Zapata moves away for Villeral he's certainly good enough heard rumours of a move back to Italy and wouldnt mind changing Trasch to DM but would need another RB.

Saying that I would be looking for a right back so am open to any offers on a 89+ RB I can offer Bodmer(89) in exchange a very solid CM/AM more likely to get 90 than anything so won't be letting him go for the wrong player.

Also my youth teams taken a hit in these deals I've done lately will probably start the rebuild but with players that are around the 82-85 mark so there able to go out on loan and accucley benefit someone rather than just eating up wages in my youth team!

Roberto Firmino 20yold AM Hoffenheim -someone made a good offer a week or two ago in chat but I cant remember who it was SO I am open to bids.

Ivo Ilevic 25yold 86 winger

Derk Boerrigter 25 yold winger

Stefano Okaka 22yold 85 striker

Freaser Forster 24yold 86 goalkeeper

Henri Landsbury 21 yold 83 cm

Mail me if you are interested in any of the players, cash or cash + player is what I am after.