English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Hereford was buzzing on saturday.

in the morning, we had the arrival of the greeks that had left us to help with the temporary government in their homeland, family and friends reunited and i think Bertie smuggled in an extra couple of families as well.

in the afternoon we beat tranmere 1-0 at home, crouch brilliantly setting up ozaki for a late but nonetheless deserved winner, we also had a record attendance of over 6,500.

then the party really started, with first of all the greece match in the euros and then the celebrations afterwards, absolute chaos everywhere but a wonderful atmosphere.

Miguel FLANO has completed his move to Forest Green Rovers from Osasuna

feel a little more at ease now i got a solid CB in. rated 88, and 27 years old. cant see him rising or dropping in the near future. Has a contract until 2017 at Osasuna so he is held in high regard.

Miguel FLANO has completed his move to Forest Green Rovers from Osasuna

feel a little more at ease now i got a solid CB in. rated 88' date=' and 27 years old. cant see him rising or dropping in the near future. Has a contract until 2017 at Osasuna so he is held in high regard.[/quote']

Nice signing a rock for the back.

677.jpg

IPSWICH LOOKING AT TOTAL REBUILD

So, I've been here about a week and have had a think about where I want to go with the team and it looks like youth is the way.

Everyone is for sale. In return for the higher rated players, I'm looking for a couple of younger players 20-24 years old rated 85-87. I'm open to offers (although I do like a counter-offer!) and feel free to message me if you're after anyone in particular. Squad is below if anyone wants a rummage.

Ipswich.png

677.jpg

IPSWICH LOOKING AT TOTAL REBUILD

So' date=' I've been here about a week and have had a think about where I want to go with the team and it looks like youth is the way.

Everyone is for sale. In return for the higher rated players, I'm looking for a couple of younger players 20-24 years old rated 85-87. I'm open to offers (although I do like a counter-offer!) and feel free to message me if you're after anyone in particular. Squad is below if anyone wants a rummage.

[/quote']

Exeter's top goalscorer Firmino 20/87 AM is available.

Kevin Junior earned a draw with Mansfield Town against Cheltenham Town.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Mansfield Town and Cheltenham Town in their Division 5 fixture.

Pírez was on the scoresheet for his side.

2 Wins, 1 Draw, 1 Loss with this team since I took over :)

From Relegation to the Play-offs, can we do it ?

Barnsley 0 - 4 Huddersfield

Four nil away from home this time. The new signings continue their good form as both Feghouli and Elm scored ( Elm also setting up 2 ). Unfortunately, Feghouli got set off and will be suspended for the next match, same applies to our captain Koscielny after picking up 5 yellows. Tables are not yet updated, but my calculations I should by 1/2 places off the play-offs.

677.jpg5-1 991.jpg

Alan Kasaev (38)

Hugo Campagnaro (48)

Javier Saviola (63)

Bafetimbi Gomis (73)

Alan Kasaev (82)

Cleiton Xavier (83)

Great win for us. Table hasn't updated yet but it should move us from 10th to 7th, just one point off the playoffs. Xavier got MOTM on his debut with a goal and three assists. :D

A valiant effort from the lads but we can't quite overcome FGR, as we go down 2-1 at home. Well played Daggers. I haven't been able to pick up a single point against any of the top 6 and i fear this will hamper our play-off challenge.

Crawley Town lost again tonight 3-1 to Fleetwood Town. Young Brazillian defender Antonio Carlos scored our goal and has played well in our poor team since he signed.

A revolution is on the way at Crawley as my unusual countries tactic isn't working as well as i thought, so all my low players are for sale and a new face is already expected for the saturday game against Hayes & Yeading. Scottih international Craig Bryson is on his way to the Broadfield Stadium.