English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

2-0 win for Colchester united against Preston tonight. My goals came from Cristaldo and Ibisevic. By my calculations, should move up to 3rd.

Looking to do deal's. Players such as Garay, Danny, Kagawa, Ledesma, Mathieu, Kadlec, Juanfran, Matias Silvestre and Ibisevic. If interested just stick in an offer, catch me on VM or just PM me. :)

CITY WIN IN LONDON TO MAKE IT 3 IN A ROW !

Fulham 1-3 Manchester City

Antonio Valencia scored a header early in the game to put City ahead, Yaya Toure ran onto a through ball and hammered it home to double the lead, Alessandro Matri chipped Fulham goalkeeper Malafeev just 10 minutes after he come off the bench, Michael Carrick scored a curling shot towards the end of the game to pull one back, 1-3 City.

46% 54%

Total Shots

21 15

Shots On Target

9 10

Corners

6 6

Yellow Cards

0 0

Red Cards

0 0

Stats wise it was a close game.

4 MANCHESTER CITY 22 13 37

Sneak into the last Champions League spot on goal difference after moving up from 5th, We play Liverpool next, going be difficult.

We are top of the league! We are top of the league!:D:p

Anthony Stokes gives Southend the 3 points once again. Two goals in two minutes just before the break, was enough to take the 3 points back from Reading. Siem De Jong scored a consolation for the Royals.

Due to Stockport losing, I move 3 points clear at the top of Division 3.

EDIT: 15 goals in 19 games for Stokes:D

and so we w8 for Ranocchia......

Not feel as though this comment could have been made once bids were accepted?

Why do people do this, I know many clubs have bid already, but so many times I've seen people broadcast externals and in come many more bids! :rolleyes:

Why do people do this' date=' I know many clubs have bid already, but so many times I've seen people broadcast externals and in come many more bids! :rolleyes:[/quote']

I wouldn't worry, you don't want him - he's terrible!

Why do people do this' date=' I know many clubs have bid already, but so many times I've seen people broadcast externals and in come many more bids! :rolleyes:[/quote']

**Runs to put in Bid**

Nah out of my price range and I agree with that Joe it pistes me off as well, that and getting outbid on low rated players from the big teams.

cough** Man City

Might as well just write :

RANOCCHIA

Or add in a sound clip with a shout of his name.:eek:

**Runs to put in Bid**

Nah out of my price range and I agree with that Joe it pistes me off as well' date=' that and getting outbid on low rated players from the big teams.

cough** Man City

Might as well just write :

RANOCCHIA

Or add in a sound clip with a shout of his name.:eek:

Took ages to make an excel spreadsheet for the Dream Team. Got everything sorted finally! Now just putting in the points for each team. Will be done within the hour!

It was a bit confusing at first :P

Took ages to make an excel spreadsheet for the Dream Team. Got everything sorted finally! Now just putting in the points for each team. Will be done within the hour!

Would rep you for your effort on this but I gotta spread

Good stuff ;)

Yeah :P

Didn't feel like thinking a bit ;)

You put two Division 1 players in tho so im not sure if it will be Void or not, suppose to have a player from different divisions, but you got a Arsenal and Spurs player.

You should have read the rules. :D

I would bid for that Italian lad but I find myself in a situation where any player I would put to external is better than him :o:P

I would bid as well. But I'm in the red.. hahah .. Glad to see Chadli is doing well for you, both Elm and Feghouli scored for me :D

I would bid for that Italian lad but I find myself in a situation where any player I would put to external is better than him :o:P

You can say his name, Sir Mark Hughes made it pretty clear for everybody who views this thread.

You put two Division 1 players in tho so im not sure if it will be Void or not' date=' suppose to have a player from different divisions, but you got a Arsenal and Spurs player.

You should have read the rules. :D[/quote']

Choose 4 players (1 of each: Gk, Def, Mid, Fwd) from any team/division except from your own team. You can only choose 1 player per team.

You also get to choose 1 team from any division but you cannot choose your own team.

I could choose ;)

You put two Division 1 players in tho so im not sure if it will be Void or not' date=' suppose to have a player from different divisions, but you got a Arsenal and Spurs player.

You should have read the rules. :D[/quote']

You have to have 4 players - 1 in each position.

BUT you are allowed to have players from the same division. Just not 2 from the same team :) (Although you can have a player and a team that are the same).

I have done the points etc. but I'm losing the laptop for 15 mins. So be patient people, it's coming!

BUT you are allowed to have players from the same division. Just not 2 from the same team :) (Although you can have a player and a team that are the same).

I have done the points etc. but I'm losing the laptop for 15 mins. So be patient people' date=' it's coming![/quote']

I didn't know about this. Can we still join, or did it even start yet ? :)

I have done the points etc. but I'm losing the laptop for 15 mins. So be patient people' date=' it's coming![/quote']

Oh right, I must of read it wrong. :o

I could choose ;)

Ahh' date=' My fault.

I didn't know about this. Can we still join, or did it even start yet ? :)

Ryan put it up on the thread a couple of times, you must of missed it.