English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

A valiant effort from the lads but we can't quite overcome FGR' date=' as we go down 2-1 at home. Well played Daggers. I haven't been able to pick up a single point against any of the top 6 and i fear this will hamper our play-off challenge.[/quote']

was a great game, funny how we both tried to counter tactics from the last game and ended up the same! ur change at 60 was almost the same as what mine would have been if losing...

Verdú scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Iturraspe was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Cuadrado was red carded and gets a one match ban...

Jozua, a great effort. keep battling!

dream team: ahhh topping another table!

duno how i managed to pick an external player though....(juanfran)

was a great game' date=' funny how we both tried to counter tactics from the last game and ended up the same! ur change at 60 was almost the same as what mine would have been if losing...

dream team: ahhh topping another table!

duno how i managed to pick an external player though....(juanfran)

Juanfran moved from Bath I think. You can transfer him out now if you want :) Just post on the thread with 'Juanfran - Out. Player B - In'. :)

Not been part of one of these transfer battles for some time, so its great to be in the mix!

The deal involving Andrea RANOCCHIA of Real Madrid of …….

Forest Green Rovers - £0k + Steven TAYLOR + Simone PADOIN

Stoke City - £3.5M + Servet CETIN

Sheffield United - £1.0M + Nicolás PAREJA

Arsenal - £9.3M + Steven MOUYOKOLO

Norwich City - £4.7M + Mario GASPAR + Chris BRUNT

Leeds United - £1.4M + Mathieu BODMER

Gateshead - £5.0M + Tino COSTA

Northampton Town - £0k + Kader MANGANE

Tottenham Hotspur - £8.0M + Senad LULIC

Fulham - £0k + Sergi ROBERTO + Rod FANNI

…. has been accepted. Real Madrid will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly

Thos of you that have that amazing power to work out such offers will have a better idea than I of who gets his services!

Not been part of one of these transfer battles for some time' date=' so its great to be in the mix!

Thos of you that have that amazing power to work out such offers will have a better idea than I of who gets his services![/quote']

id fancy norwich has that...i know mine only came to around 14M, Padoin & Taylor had pants PX values but took a chance.....

was a great game' date=' funny how we both tried to counter tactics from the last game and ended up the same! ur change at 60 was almost the same as what mine would have been if losing...[/b']

I know it cracked me up when i saw that!

The offer for Gary HOOPER of Celtic from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Replaces David Goodwillie as my secondary striker. Decent enough player and is bagging goals left, right and centre in the SPL so hopefully he'll bag the goals for me when Stokes isn't fit.

Ranocchia is one popular kind of dude. Would of stuck in a cheeky bid but would completely wreck the balance of my squad and tight wage structure.

A couple of players coming in:

The offer for Teemu PUKKI of Schalke from Exeter City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Gastón RODRÍGUEZ of Wanderers from Exeter City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Andrea RANOCCHIA of Real Madrid from Norwich City has been accepted along with other club offers. Real Madrid will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Cannot remember what my bid got to, but I'm quietly confident I have him.

The offer for Gaëtan CHARBONNIER of Angers SCO from Norwich City has been accepted along with other club offers. Angers SCO will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The new man to replace Giroud at Montpellier. I bid at a time when Exeter City were involved so was going to drop my offer for the smaller club, then Man City came in so I didn't want him to end up there. And looking at their bid the Frenchman will be at Carrow Road.

Andrea RANOCCHIA has completed his move to Norwich City from Real Madrid for £4,750,000 plus Mario GASPAR and Chris BRUNT . All other offers were turned down.

Happy days.

Still looking to get some higher rated players in, so get in touch

Havent been online since Sunday, but delighted Blackpool got back to winning ways against Chelsea

Blackpool 4-3 Chelsea

Meireles, Willian, Podolski and Kolarov with the goals for Blackpool. After 4 league losses in a row, its great to beat second place Chelsea. Moves us up to 12th and a bit more breathing space from relegation zone :)

The offer for Olivier GIROUD of Aston Villa from Norwich City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Damiao + Juan out and Giroud in. Delighted! Got myself a 90 rated striker at Carrow Road! :D

Still got the likes of Dominguez, Adler, Biglia, Elias, Holt, Yobo all available!

The offer for Jason PEARCE of Galatasaray SK from Oxford United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Straight swap for a 950k Cb so a good deal there.:D

..The loan offer for Scott WOOTTON of Aston Villa from Oxford United has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Thanks tp villa,Scott should get quite a few games and will fit in nicely to my Oxford team which l am really enjoying.Nice not having much money and having to wheel and deal.My league form is terrible but l got to build a team a day at a time and be relistic and look to the medium to long term.

Hopefully a signing or two left till l run out of cash..

Another potential deal at Southend...

The offer for Julian SCHIEBER of Stuttgart from Southend United has been accepted along with other club offers. Stuttgart will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Gateshead - £5m + Terry Antonis

Tamworth - £11m + Jakob Olsson + Carlos Campos

Shorpe - £7m + Guillermo Fernandez

Southend - £2.5m + Timo Gebhart

Norwich City - £4.2m + Wes Hoolahan

I bid my chairman maximum so we'll just have to wait and see.

I jumped out of the Schebier bidding as I didn't want to overpay so I got this guy instead.

The offer for Cheick DIABATE of Bordeaux from Exeter City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Made a bid to Birmingham for Topal the manager had him listed for 5 mill I bid over that and got rejected he said he wants more money, I made an increased bid but doubt it will be accepted anyway I have started looking elsewhere.

Kagawa to join Blackpool!

After several days of negotiations with Colchester manager John Henry, Blackpool can announce that Shinji Kagawa will be a Blackpool player in a few days time.

The deal has been broken into 2 seperate deals. The first is Blackpool selling Mathieu Debuchy (90) to Colchester for £1,000,000 + Eziquel Garay (89)

Blackpool will offer Keisuke Honda (89) and Younès Kaboul (89) for Shinji Kagawa (90).

Very pleased to have done an internal deal, its a shame to lose Debuchy but we have a very good backup in Danilo. I may have to recall one of my loans just to fill in for the loss of a player in this deal.

Got rid of Cherundolo for a handy £6.7m. He's getting on a bit aged 33 and I spotted myself a slightly younger replacement.

The offer for Marco CALIGIURI of Mainz from Crewe Alexandra has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He's rated 1 lower than Cherundolo but he's 5 years younger and only cost me £4.1m. Handy as it gives me an added £2.6m profit from the trade from Cherundolo to Caligiuri.

Also managed to agree a deal with Forest Green Rovers to bring a much needed midfield player to my club.

The offer for Simone PADOIN of Forest Green Rovers from Crewe Alexandra has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

£5m for an 87 rated player that can play anywhere in midfield is a great deal for me. I sold another of my oldies (Shaun Derry) a couple of days ago giving me the funds needed to sign Padoin. Will be in my starting 11 every game he's fit to play.

Green 87

Caligiuri 86--McAuley 86--Kalas 84--Willems 84

Autret 84--Padoin 87--Maher 86--Jones 88--Surman 85

Klasnic 86

Think the squad is coming along nicely. It's taking a while to get it how I want it but still, it's slowly getting there.