English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Anyone have a RB around the 89-91 mark for sale?

Can offer Kolarov (89)' date=' Adam (89), Kerzhakov (90), Ewerton (86) or Juan (90).[/quote']

Arsenal would be willing ti go head to head on a RB of that ilk - have many many talents i could offer in exchange

Anyone have a RB around the 89-91 mark for sale?

Can offer Kolarov (89)' date=' Adam (89), Kerzhakov (90), Ewerton (86) or Juan (90).[/quote']

Arsenal would be willing ti go head to head on a RB of that ilk - have many many talents i could offer in exchange

I've got Hugo Campagnaro (90) who can pay RB and Yuto Nagatomo (89) who is RB/LB. Willing to let either go for the right deal.

The offer for Robert SNODGRASS of Juventus from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Decent enough player. Will likely move to the Premier League within the next year and with him getting into the Scotland team on a regular basis I doubt he's peaked at 85.

The offer for Michael TONGE of Atlético Madrid from Oxford United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

swapped for lower rated player,a nice profit and will be my highest rated midfielder at Oxford.For my team he should be a asset and still on the books of Stoke ,tho not sure for how much longer.

Only got 2m in the bank but try to get three deals done by the end of the day.After that l ll have no cash till July when l sell Naismith.

The offer for Adam SMITH of Lech Poznań from Oxford United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

1m profit on this deal if l sell for c.v in 10 wks plus he s higher rated than the player leaving.

The offer for Tom KENNEDY of Lodzki KS from Oxford United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Only had 800 k and needed a left back.He future is a little uncertain but l believe his ratin is safe,if not l can move on in 10 wks at a 700k profit.

Danish footballer William Kvist will be joining Darlington shortly to strengthen the midfield. He has played plenty of games for Stuttgart who did quite well last season so he should maintain 88. Darren Pratley will be leaving for him.

Kagawa to join Blackpool!

After several days of negotiations with Colchester manager John Henry' date=' Blackpool can announce that Shinji Kagawa will be a Blackpool player in a few days time.

The deal has been broken into 2 seperate deals. The first is Blackpool selling Mathieu Debuchy (90) to Colchester for £1,000,000 + Eziquel Garay (89)

Blackpool will offer Keisuke Honda (89) and Younès Kaboul (89) for Shinji Kagawa (90).

Very pleased to have done an internal deal, its a shame to lose Debuchy but we have a very good backup in Danilo. I may have to recall one of my loans just to fill in for the loss of a player in this deal.[/center']

Ahhhhhhhh, gutted! :( Good signing mate!

Decent enough player. Will likely move to the Premier League within the next year and with him getting into the Scotland team on a regular basis I doubt he's peaked at 85.

IRL he is a quality player mate. I made it to about half of Leeds' games last season and he is far too good for the Championship. 13 goals and 15 assists for us last season and was made captain when Warnock joined. I'm hoping he stays at 85 for a little while longer because that means he's staying with us but if he does move then you've got a great prospect on your hands.

IRL he is a quality player mate. I made it to about half of Leeds' games last season and he is far too good for the Championship. 13 goals and 15 assists for us last season and was made captain when Warnock joined. I'm hoping he stays at 85 for a little while longer because that means he's staying with us but if he does move then you've got a great prospect on your hands.

Rumours are that he wants to go to Norwich which is good for me and bad for you;) I reckon if he has another good season he'll be at least 86 regardless of where he is playing:cool:

Rumours are that he wants to go to Norwich which is good for me and bad for you;) I reckon if he has another good season he'll be at least 86 regardless of where he is playing:cool:

Wouldn't surprise me! They've already taken Johnson and Howson from us and they both look good in the Premiership. We're supposedly getting taken over this month though so hopefully next season he'll be getting his rating rise, be playing Premiership football and still be in the Leeds colours! B) Good luck with him!

Wouldn't surprise me! They've already taken Johnson and Howson from us and they both look good in the Premiership. We're supposedly getting taken over this month though so hopefully next season he'll be getting his rating rise' date=' be playing Premiership football and still be in the Leeds colours! B) Good luck with him![/quote']

And yet more transfer activity at Southend...

The offer for Daniel VAN BUYTEN of Mainz from Southend United has been accepted along with other club offers. Mainz will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Up against Stoke, I reckon I have him though/hopefully...although he is probably past it and will just keep going down he has played just under 2000 minutes of football for Bayern so hopefully he'll keep his rating for a while. And even if he doesn't he is still an improvement to my current defence:o

The offer for Goran POPOV of Dynamo Kyiv from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A solid LB for my table toppers:) Swapped him for my current LB, who is rated 84, and a tad under 300k which is good business in my book.

Hopefully there will be one or two more signings to come for Southend in the next couple of days.

The offer for Mladen PETRIC of Hanover from Crewe Alexandra has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Will replace Ivan Klasnic in the team. Klasnic was relegated with Bolton last season and is now a free agent linked with clubs no higher than the Championship. As a result decided it was time to get rid of him.

Petric will cost me £1.2m plus Klasnic which seems a good deal to me. He's an 89 rated Fwd (Klasnic was only an 86) and he's a year younger than Ivan.

He'll also become the highest rated player in my team.

Will replace Ivan Klasnic in the team. Klasnic was relegated with Bolton last season and is now a free agent linked with clubs no higher than the Championship. As a result decided it was time to get rid of him.

Petric will cost me £1.2m plus Klasnic which seems a good deal to me. He's an 89 rated Fwd (Klasnic was only an 86) and he's a year younger than Ivan.

He'll also become the highest rated player in my team.

Good signing mate,your building a good side :D

stephen holland steered Milton Keynes Dons to victory against Wrexham.

Milton Keynes Dons beat Wrexham 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Klose was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Jovanovic and Altintop were also amongst the goalscorers.

Four points off top :D

Riece Monro(RieceM96 on forum) steered Shorpe United to victory against Aston Villa.

Shorpe United outclassed Aston Villa and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Vorm had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Rudy was on the scoresheet for his side.

Matip set up the goal-My longest serving player,had him when he was rated 86 :P

Good game Froz3n but unlucky.

I should still be 11th on level with Man utd where i have to play them next :D

I think i'm 9 points clear now-Woo hoo!

Wooooow. :eek: Nice 5-2 win away at Arsenal tonight for Colchester United. Goals coming from Cristaldo x2' date=' Ibisevic x2 and Larsson (On Debut). Arsenal's goals came from Gomez and Sneijder.

Unlucky Ed.[/quote']

Cracking win,Sunderland jump up to fifth with a close 2-1 win over Everton.

Goals from Javi Martinez and new boy Menez

Blackpool 1-1 Tottenham

Happily take a point off the league leaders who are in great form the last 6 weeks. Decided to play a 4-5-1 formation as most of there losses are against that formation. Blackpool dominated game and took the lead through Carlos Tevez. Pepe scored the equaliser for Spurs.

However we drop one place to 13th. Bottom 5 sides lost so move a bit further away from relegation :)

Norwich City see off Bristol at Carrow Road 2-0.

Goals coming from debutants Matthew Etherington and Olivier Giroud! :D

Bossed the game, but the visitors had their fair share of efforts at goal as well. Also nice to see our new look defence brought us annother clean sheet. :)

Stay 5th I believe (on goals scored)

Solidly beaten 2-0 by Wycombe, unfortunately Pratto picked up a slight injury and will miss the next 2 games.

My TBs are coming off now so i can make a few tweaks to the squad, i won't be doing anything major though as i'm happy with the youthful side i've built that has lots of promising talent. I sold Biondini for £8m to wipe my £4m debt, bringing in this guy to replace him:

Felipe SEYMOUR has completed his move to AFC Wimbledon from Genoa for £3,600,000

Another name brought in from Italy, he was solid for Catania during the second half of last season and hopefully he can return to Genoa and become more of a regular for the Rossoblu. He will anchor my three man midfield.