English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Everton have won the English Championship Cup!

Woo :P

Hard luck pal' date=' honestly didnt expect it to be such a one sided final tbh.. if its any solace minus my Vucinic who was injured that was my strongest 11 so was really going for it.

We may be getting relegated but atleast were taking something shiny with us :D[/quote']

Nice work congrats on the trophy.

The offer for Simon KJAER of Leverkusen from Blackpool has been accepted along with other club offers. Leverkusen will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Think ive finally managed to get rid of Juan :D I know Kjaer didnt have the best of seasons, but expected more bids than just me and Forest tbh, cant complain though.

Pretty confident he will join Blackpool. I offered Juan (90) + Ewerton (86) which totalled just over £21million. Ewertons P/E value is unbeleivable lol

Everton have won the English Championship Cup!

Woo :P

Hard luck pal' date=' honestly didnt expect it to be such a one sided final tbh.. if its any solace minus my Vucinic who was injured that was my strongest 11 so was really going for it.

We may be getting relegated but atleast were taking something shiny with us :D[/quote']

congrats!

bet ur league form turns into an amazing run now, typical SM!

Think ive finally managed to get rid of Juan :D I know Kjaer didnt have the best of seasons' date=' but expected more bids than just me and Forest tbh, cant complain though.

Pretty confident he will join Blackpool. I offered Juan (90) + Ewerton (86) which totalled just over £21million. Ewertons P/E value is unbeleivable lol[/quote']

mehh forgot to bid...would of trumped that bid as well, some of my players have silly PXs...

Sebastian Leto (25-88) Wing/Fwd - Is up for sale, looking for £6 Million for him.

My Chairman values him at £4,440,000 so Im expecting Panathinaikos bid near around about the £6M mark so if anybody can come up with £6M for him soon then you can have him.

Good price for a 88 really.

Hes been on loan at Barrow, hes played 17 games for them, scored 10 and got 6 assists, I told them I would recall when his ban comes off and that was at midnight.

Sebastian Leto (25-88) Wing/Fwd - Is up for sale' date=' looking for £6 Million for him.

My Chairman values him at £4,440,000 so Im expecting Panathinaikos bid near around about the £6M mark so if anybody can come up with £6M for him soon then you can have him.

Good price for a 88 really.

Hes been on loan at Barrow, hes played 17 games for them, scored 10 and got 6 assists, I told them I would recall when his ban comes off and that was at midnight.[/quote']

External bids for players are around the same price that the chairman values.

About 4.5M :P

Blackpool Sign Danish Internaional Simon Kjaer

Blackpool have completed the signing of Denmark International Simon Kjaer on a 4 season contract. The 23 year old is highly rated by Blackpool boss Marc Spicer, and believes he will be a key figure for the future of the club.

"Simon is still a young player, but has proven in the past that he has the quality to be one of the best defenders in Europe. Im sure he can reach the level he was at 18 months ago. I am happy to see our team getting younger with the recent signings of Kagawa and now Kjaer".

-Marc Spicer on the signing of Kjaer.

The majority of Blackpool fans are thrilled with the new star at the club, but many are also sad to see Juan leave. The former Brazil International made 83 apperances for the Seasiders over two and a half seasons, and scored 5 goals in that time. He is definately one of the reasons we finished so high in the league in the first 2 seasons, aswell as guiding Blackpool to Champions League glory last season.

"I have had an amazing couple of seasons at this club. The fans have treated me very well, and it is sad to leave. I want to thank the fans for the support, to my team-mates and to the management team at Blackpool. This club will always be in my heart".

-Juans final interveiw as a Blackpool player.

Everyone at Blackpool would like to wish both Juan and Ewerton the best at Bayer Leverkusen, and thank them for there work and dedication to the club.

Kjaer is expected to make his debut in Tuesdays Champions League game against Lille.

Simon KJAER has completed his move to Blackpool from Leverkusen in a swap deal for Silveira JUAN and Santos EWERTON . All other offers were turned down.

External bids for players are around the same price that the chairman values.

About 4.5M :P

Yeah thats if random clubs bid for him, for example if Barcelona or somebody bidded.

He plays for Panathinaikos so they will bid more. (Their real life clubs do - If external)

I thought you would of known that. :)

Yeah thats if random clubs bid for him' date=' for example if Barcelona or somebody bidded.

He plays for Panathinaikos so they will bid more. (Their real life clubs do - If external)

I thought you would of known that. :)[/quote']

Yeah but not 6M :) lol

or do they....?

Looks like a band of poor form is about to come to Gateshead, 2 loses in a row to teams i defo should be beating and that awlways means that SM is about to send u a 5 in a row lose record :P

But on the lighter side....

37982_1255699332.jpg
Domingos WILLIANS has completed his move to Gateshead from Udinese for £5,100,000

Udinese signed him to replace the departing Isla and Asamoah (both to Juve) and that surley means this talented Midfielder will get first team minutes after already proving himself at Fluminese, thus a tasty little rise :o

However the only reason i got to him was a poo up by SM. Me and FGR (Forest Green Rovers) had bids on him, both accepted. His would of won but alas his value changed from 5million to 6million meaning both are bids were rejected and then suddenly his value went down to 5million again and without FGR realising i was able to nab him. Although its nice to have Willians i would rather SM wouldn't poo up like this, it makes the game unfair.

However the only reason i got to him was a poo up by SM. Me and FGR (Forest Green Rovers) had bids on him' date=' both accepted. His would of won but alas his value changed from 5million to 6million meaning both are bids were rejected and then suddenly his value went down to 5million again and without FGR realising i was able to nab him. Although its nice to have Willians i would rather SM wouldn't poo up like this, it makes the game unfair.[/quote']

mate i know i was fuming...i got a 5.4M accepted, i withdrew it to adjust the cash a little, but i put the same players back in and his value had changed to like 6.4M!!!

fair play to you, you were more observant and noticed SM had corrected it back down to 5M and you got the bid in....

Blackpool 4-1 Lille

Blackpool have one foot in the Champions League Quarter Final with a compfortable win against Lille. New captain Carlos Tevez scored a brace in the opening 15 minutes. Podolski added a third just after the hour mark. Simon Kjaer scored the fourth on his debut, less than 24 hours after joining the club.

Lille scored a late goal through Sparrow, hopefully that away goal doesnt come back to haunt us.

"The atmosphere was amazing, and I am happy to be back in the Champions League. We showed our quality tonight, and to score on my debut is special. It was nice to celebrate with new fans".

-Simon Kjaer on his debut.

The offer for Sebastián LETO of Manchester City from Wycombe Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Sebastian Leto is off to Wycombe for £6M.

Nice signing for them, I think he will do well their with Matts team. :)

Gateshead wave goodbye to good run of form as SM decide that we should defo lose 3 in a row to 3 poorer teams. 3-0 win to Morecombe.

4 Games, 4 Loses. All those 4 teams have been worse. SM will give u a bad streak out of the blue, here is mine. Goodbye automatic promotion....