English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Hull City 1-0 Norwich City

Went down 1-0 at Hull through an early penalty from Altidore. We equilised a minute later, but it was ruled out for offisde (annoying as I was watching it on the new score centre :o)

Had chance after chance aftet chance, but nothing! Drop to 5th.

Hull City tonight win 1-0 against Norwich City. An early penalty from Jozy Altidore gave us the full 3 points against a team I wasn't really expecting anything from. We now move up to 17th and up next are Carlisle.

Arsenal 1-2 Manchester City

After Arsenal defender Ezequiel Munoz fouled David Silva, Thomas Muller crossed in the free kick and Sergio Aguero headed into the back of Hugo Lloris net net,

later in the first half David Silva crossed the ball towards the penalty area and Thomas Muller brought it down and shot from a narrow angle, luckily it got a deflection on it and went into the back of the net, In the second half Mario Gomez whipped in a dangerous cross and Silva Neymar hit it first time and give Joe Hart no chance, 1-2 City.

We move up a place to 5th on GD cause Sunderland dropped points.

Unlucky Ed.

Blackpool 0-0 Sunderland

Pretty even game. Happy with a point as there doing well in the league, also moves us a point further away from the drop zone. Our premiership status should be safe now with a 10 point buffer :)

Beat annoyed at Kagawa, he got sent of for the second time in his short time at Blackpool.

Next up is my main rival in this setup, WBA :D

Forest Green Rovers have recorded their biggest ever away league win by beating Newport County 1 - 11.

handed out an absolute spanking, but York win so all in vain....

put the new score centre on and was flashing like mad, should of come with an epilepsy warning!

Welbeck was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 5 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance. Also chipping in were Matias Suarez (x2), Iturraspe (x2), Holebas & Cris...

D.WELBECK 6 (pen), 28, 31, 80, 88

M.SUAREZ 12, 69

M.CRIS 50

J.HOLEBAS 57

A.ITURRASPE 72, 81

I hope folks backed Danny Welbeck in the Dream Team....5 goals & his 3rd hattrick in 5 games.....

Also mention Joan Verdu with his 9 assists!!!!!

SM do love to kick u in the balls just before an important game...

Joan VERDÚ is now suspended for 1 domestic game after picking up 5 Yellow Cards in domestic competitions

Javi MARQUEZ is now suspended for 1 game after being sent off

Ander ITURRASPE is now suspended for 1 domestic game after picking up 5 Yellow Cards in domestic competitions

the whole midfield suspended....come on SM.....

Home to Luton next.....minus the whole midfield.

Lets hope a few others change their minds and come back :D

yeah we do need a few more good managers in currently 103/116 (88.79%) which we could improve on this is one of the most competitive EC's on SM just needs a few more fresh committed faces :D

yeah we do need a few more good managers in currently 103/116 (88.79%) which we could improve on this is one of the most competitive EC's on SM just needs a few more fresh committed faces :D

I believe it will pick up soon.But is there anyway we could get a few decent forumers in,who like a div 4 or 5 challenge ?.

I believe it will pick up soon.But is there anyway we could get a few decent forumers in' date='who like a div 4 or 5 challenge ?.[/quote']

Dunno might chuck it in my sig to direct some people. :)

Also on Leeds Related news just realized that Captain and my first ever signing in this set up Luiz Gustavo has reached the 101 game mark just shows how times flown along remember beating Manchester United and Newcastle to his signing on the opening day of the set up!

Don't really see any major changes needing to be made at Leeds at present and am currently attempting to build a nice bank balance which could be used towards signing a whole youth team or maybe just one big talent like we did last season when signing David Alaba from Forest for £15M .. Decisions Decisions :D

Dunno might chuck it in my sig to direct some people. :)

Also on Leeds Related news just realized that Captain and my first ever signing in this set up Luiz Gustavo has reached the 101 game mark just shows how times flown along remember beating Manchester United and Newcastle to his signing on the opening day of the set up!

Don't really see any major changes needing to be made at Leeds at present and am currently attempting to build a nice bank balance which could be used towards signing a whole youth team or maybe just one big talent like we did last season when signing David Alaba from Forest for £15M .. Decisions Decisions :D

My longest serving player is Matip-who i got for CV when he was rated 85,Swaping him for a rated 81 who has droped to 80 :D

Matip has played 102 games for us and will carry on playing.

I would make changes to my squad as I have 11.9mil which is mostly from revenue.But i want to keep my wages down where i earn around 500k at home and lose 10k away :D I will prob buy some around rated 88 at the end of the season as i feel i don't need to change my team yet as I'm 11th and 12 points away from relagation.

My longest serving player is Matip-who i got for CV when he was rated 85' date='Swaping him for a rated 81 who has droped to 80 :D

Matip has played 102 games for us and will carry on playing.

I would make changes to my squad as I have 11.9mil which is mostly from revenue.But i want to keep my wages down where i earn around 500k at home and lose 10k away :D I will prob buy some around rated 88 at the end of the season as i feel i don't need to change my team yet as I'm 11th and 12 points away from relagation.[/quote']

I Remember you singing him saying that Couldn't believe you got him for CV! and thats amazing with the finances id recommend either signing some first team players if any are available then loaning out players you don't need or just buy high rated youths for loans great way of keeping costs down!

Think i've found my next Target depends really on if i can raise the funds to win the bid i'm guessing he'll be a popular target :P

Good thinking Stephen about inviting James back looks like he's already making some moves in the Market.