685.png

XAVIER WREX THE PARTY

Wrexham 2 - 3 Ipswich Town

Alan Kasaev (3)

Chinedu Obasi (36)

Fernando Belluschi (42)

Jonathan Viera (79)

Cleiton Xavier (82)

Great game to watch on the new score centre! We went 1-0 up when Kasaev struck one into the bottom corner after beating two defenders. The plonker then gets sent off after 14 minutes for cropping Micael. Obasi levelled the scores up after linking up well with Dembele but we retook the lead when Belluschi slotted home just before half time. Viera thought he'd saved a point for Wrexham after latching on to his own header apparently but it wasn't to be as Xavier scored a free-kick 8 minutes from time.

A much needed win for us after taking just 2 points from the previous 3 games. That sneaks us back into the play-offs at Wrexham's expense.

Pos Team P GD Pts

1 Gillingham 32 21 56

2 Southend United 32 9 55

3 Yeovil Town 32 15 54

4 Stockport County 32 11 52

5 Hereford United 32 13 51

6 IPSWICH TOWN 32 9 50

We're struggling for depth at the minute so if anyone wants to make me any realistic 2-for-1 deals then get in touch.:D

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUOf6cF9G33aUzJqisqMkiZqS_UEtz4lgAaMns3Dw7eS_vSDmv

Gateshead First 11 Finally Set In Stone

It looks like Gateshead's activity in the transfer market has finally come to and end with the signing of the last batch of players. In this report we will give a brief run-down of Gateshead's signing as a whole.

(From Defence to Attack)

9586.jpg---19385_1298070894.jpg41229_1255707660.jpg23411_1248726925.jpg

CB, Leandro Castan(86) (Just signed by Roma after impressing at Corinthians , expected to play first 11 football alongside world renowned defenders, including Silveira Juan)---CB, Onyekachi Apam(87) (Used to playing first team football for Ligue 1 side Rennes, he will bring experience to the club)---CB, Carlos Gil(87) (Another experienced defender, Gil plays first team football for Ligue 1 Valenciennes, and will hopefully keep the mature mentality that comes with experience)---CB/DM, Alexandu Epureanu(87) (Comes from Russian league team, Dynamo Movska and thus will easily have the grit needed to take on the simplistic division 4 strikers)

Average Age: 25

Average Rating:87

46032_1334225620.jpg19587_1336157535.jpg37982_1255699332.jpg7668_1304646755.jpg20359_1339640153.jpg

Wing/AM, Micheal Pereira(87) (Currently playing first team football for ever improving Ligue 1 side, Mallorca. With good pace and fancy footwork he is supposedly very fun to watch)---LM/Wing, Dusan Tadic(87) (At the age of only 23, Dusan is playing alongside quality players such as Luuk De Jong, hopefully this talent can migrate to English football)---DM/CM, Domingos Willians(87) (Bought from Fluminese by Udinese, hes expected to replace the first 11 midfield leaving to Juve, Asamoah and Isla, had to battle of FGR to secure his name)---CM, Arnold Mvuemba(88) (Yet another Ligue 1 first teamer, his experience and good passing should give our strikers vital chances)---AM/Wing, Sortis Ninis(87) (At the age of 22 this youngster has already been raved about for his entire career, Hopefully he can reach is full potential soon at IRL club Parma)

Average Age: 24

Average Rating: 87

30447_1281682284.jpg20854.jpg27947.jpg6768_1340147742.jpg

Fwd/Wing, Sercan Yildrim(87) (At the age of only 22, this hot turkish prospect is evolving well at Galatasaray and will hopefully evolve more at Gateshead)---CF, Jackson Martinez(86) (Just signed by FC Porto from Jaguars de Chipas, this strong lad will hopefully develop into the next Hulk)---CF, Marcelo Moreno(87) (Another big lad, who came in very cheaply to add a bit of depth and quality after many years playing for Gremio)---Fwd/Wing, Issiar Dia(88) (A talented player who gained his great finish from a long service to Fenabache, hopefully he can start were Shevchenko lay off)

Average Age: 24

Average Rating: 87

Thought my ears were burning :-) Thanks for the welcome.

Chesterfield press conference to attend then I shall be available :-)

Glad your back mate.Lets hope you can make Chesterfield a unit again :D

I Remember you singing him saying that Couldn't believe you got him for CV! and thats amazing with the finances id recommend either signing some first team players if any are available then loaning out players you don't need or just buy high rated youths for loans great way of keeping costs down!

Think i've found my next Target depends really on if i can raise the funds to win the bid i'm guessing he'll be a popular target :P

Good thinking Stephen about inviting James back looks like he's already making some moves in the Market.

Can't believe that was last year.Time goes so quick,I'm glad i was in from the start and still here to the very day and the revenue is very good good in division 1 and i dont want to drop down a division for a few seasons yet :D

I think i know who your talking about B) Might place a bid myself

and Yeah i done that this season,I've loaned out like 10 players which totals up to 100k of wages.

Thought my ears were burning :-) Thanks for the welcome.

Chesterfield press conference to attend then I shall be available :-)

Welcome back mate great news for the set up :D

And Reice its crazy how quick it's gone! And loanings the way to go if you want to keep the balance high as your finding :P

Can't believe that was last year.Time goes so quick' date='I'm glad i was in from the start and still here to the very day and the revenue is very good good in division 1 and i dont want to drop down a.........[/quote']

I just saw this and was like wow....MY HATRED FOR WREXHAM HAS STILL NOT DIED DOWN!!!!!!

!!!!WREXHAM EAT MY RECTUM!!!!!

ahh the good old days.....

I just saw this and was like wow....MY HATRED FOR WREXHAM HAS STILL NOT DIED DOWN!!!!!!

!!!!WREXHAM EAT MY RECTUM!!!!!

ahh the good old days.....

Its hard to have a proper rivalry when one team is clearly so much better than the other B)

Welcome back mate great news for the set up :D

Cheers Mate.

Chesterfield News :

Valon BEHRAMI has completed his move to Chesterfield from Milan for £4' date='000,000 plus André ALMEIDA . All other offers were turned down.[/quote']
The offer for Stiliyan PETROV of Eintracht Frankfurt from Chesterfield has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Souleymane DIAWARA of Marseille from Chesterfield has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Luke YOUNG from Chesterfield has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Bruno PERES of Santos from Blackpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Recently joined Santos and made his first start for them last weekend. Hopefully he continues to play, but i brought him just in case :)

Dunno might chuck it in my sig to direct some people. :)

Also on Leeds Related news just realized that Captain and my first ever signing in this set up Luiz Gustavo has reached the 101 game mark just shows how times flown along remember beating Manchester United and Newcastle to his signing on the opening day of the set up!

Don't really see any major changes needing to be made at Leeds at present and am currently attempting to build a nice bank balance which could be used towards signing a whole youth team or maybe just one big talent like we did last season when signing David Alaba from Forest for £15M .. Decisions Decisions :D

Moura Lucas was one of my first signings for Palace and has just passed the 102 game mark.

The idea with Palace was always to try and secure young lower-rated players with potential rather than "buying big" so in fact we've quite a few who've been in from the start and have high appearances.

Current 1st XI appearances:

Ulreich - 78

Rosales - 40

N'Koulou - 71

Moreno - 52

Schennikov - 40

Konoplyanka - 65

Lucas - 102

Carioca - 59

Lamela - 95

Shaqiri - 95

Love - 12

Also notable are Neuton (44), Fontas (51), Ignjovski (42), Coutinho (77), Vargas (43) and Andre (74).

I think all this stability has helped us this season but perhaps that's giving the SM programming too much credit...!? :confused::D

Moura Lucas was one of my first signings for Palace and has just passed the 102 game mark.

The idea with Palace was always to try and secure young lower-rated players with potential rather than "buying big" so in fact we've quite a few who've been in from the start and have high appearances.

Current 1st XI appearances:

Ulreich - 78

Rosales - 40

N'Koulou - 71

Moreno - 52

Schennikov - 40

Konoplyanka - 65

Lucas - 102

Carioca - 59

Lamela - 95

Shaqiri - 95

Love - 12

Also notable are Neuton (44)' date=' Fontas (51), Ignjovski (42), Coutinho (77), Vargas (43) and Andre (74).

I think all this stability has helped us this season but perhaps that's giving the SM programming too much credit...!? :confused::D[/quote']

I am very impressed with your side and how you're performing this season.

As for Norwich we have a home game against Derby tonight. With how tight the play off places are becoming, and after the disappointment of last weeks defeat, anything less than 3 points will be considered a bad result

My first proper signing in this game world was Mark Van Bommel, and I still have him now. He's played 107 games as it stands.

The player with the most appearances for me though is my keeper, Allan McGregor (hoping he moves away from Rangers soon haha :o He's a very good keeper anyway), who has played 112 games :)

My first signing was Iraizoz, who hasnt missed a single game since his arrival. He has received two MOTM awards and has an average performance rating of 7.96. He has kept 11 clean sheets in the league out of 27 games.

The player with the most appearances though since I took over is LB Djakpa who has played 30 times for me. He has scored 6 goals and assisted 5. He has an average performance rating of 7.68.

Big game at home to Forest tonight, anything other than a win is a poor result.

My first signing at Leicester was Mr Eriksen, who I prised away from my old Bristol Rovers team with two 86s. He's since played 54 times for me, scoring 12 times, with an average of around 7.22. Need him on top form for the run in!

Norwich City 1-2 Derby County

Went ahead, then went 2-1 down, and again squandered a hat full of chances.

Drop to 6th. Becoming a little frustrated with this lot now. To be fair to Derby they played us off the park, possession wise.

Drew 0-0 against Forest, with Erding missing a penalty for us and Toivonen sent off for Forest. Frustrating.

But not nearly as frustrating as the poor spelling errors in the score centre. Now, if you're like me and you're a grammar nazi, this kind of thing is annoying. Surely when creating it the score centre, you make sure that all the spelling and grammar is right? Wrong. "Diego CAPEL beats his man and crosses towards the penaly spot." "The keeper couldn't react in time and he's relived to see the ball goes just wide."

It's not difficult to get the spelling right, and it's annoying when I know I could do a better job. I know I'm overreacting but it's something which detracts from the game for me.

Drew 0-0 against Forest' date=' with Erding missing a penalty for us and Toivonen sent off for Forest. Frustrating.

But not nearly as frustrating as the poor spelling errors in the score centre. Now, if you're like me and you're a grammar nazi, this kind of thing is annoying. Surely when creating it the score centre, you make sure that all the spelling and grammar is right? Wrong. "Diego CAPEL beats his man and crosses towards the penaly spot." "The keeper couldn't react in time and he's relived to see the ball goes just wide."

It's not difficult to get the spelling right, and it's annoying when I know I could do a better job. I know I'm overreacting but it's something which detracts from the game for me.

Not only that, when you go to the game set up rules in a custom -

Manager sacked if they finish in bottom:NO MANGERS SACKED

Riece Monro(RieceM96 on forum) steered Shorpe United to victory against Preston North End.

Shorpe United beat Preston North End 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Nsue scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Teixeira was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Missed a penalty on 1st min :( then scored a min later :)

I watch this on score centre and when Preston scored there 1st goal i was nervous for the last 10 mins.

Good game Ben :)

tonight's match report

Dan James steered Wigan Athletic to victory against Liverpool.

Wigan Athletic outclassed Liverpool and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Nene scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Milner and Ibisevic were also amongst the goalscorers.

MULLER SCORES THREE IN SURPRISING SCORELINE !

Man City 6-1 Chelsea

Chelseas midfielder Cesc Fabregas put Chelsea ahead early on when he finished off well in the top corner, eleven minutes later Thomas Muller put City level when his free kick went into the bottom corner of Cechs goal, Thomas Muller scored a free kick again just before the break when his attempt sneaked through the wall, Sergio Aguero shot just got past Cechs hand after half time, Karim Benzema got citys fourth just after he come on, Antonio Valencia dipped Cech with a free kick which was citys fifth goal, Antonio Valencia then played a through ball to Muller and the German finished off well for his hatrick, 6-1, Unlucky Tom.

Record crowd watches Manchester City. 47,726 fans turned out to watch Manchester City against Chelsea breaking the previous home record attendance.

We got a full house for this match, it really helped us aswell. :)

5 MANCHESTER CITY 28 18 50

Stay 5th, think we helped Colchester and West Brom tonight by beating Chelsea.