Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

685.png

BELLISIMO FROM BELLUSCHI

Ipswich Town 5 - 1 Leyton Orient

Fernando Belluschi (20, 35, 65)

Cleiton Xavier (58)

Andrea Barzagli (52)

Helder Postiga (79)

A great result for us tonight in a pretty even game all things considered. Thankfully, Belluschi and co. turned up and managed to take their chances. Juanfran got himself sent off for, what the score centre appears to be describing, a kung-fu kick and we lose Xavier to injury for the next game against Portsmouth. That win moves us up a place into 5th and somehow, with only 13 games left, we find ourselves just four points off top spot. Division 3 is tighter than Ken Bates' transfer policy with just 10 points separating 1st and 13th. Should be an exciting run in.

Simone GANZ has completed his move to Cavese from Ipswich Town for £504,000.
Milan LALKOVIC has completed his move to MFK Dubnica from Ipswich Town for £378,000.

A couple more have been sold to free up cash for new players. I expect the major overhaul of the squad to begin at the end of the season but it very much depends on how the current crop finish this season as we've now only lost one of the last ten games.

Cracking win for Sunderland tonight to keep in touch with the top 5.

Sunderland 2-1 Leeds.

Hernandez and subtitute Gervinho doing the damage.

Only 6 points seperate 1-6,closing right up at the top.

Just realised that tonights game was my 101st game:)

FGR win 4-1 at home to Playoff chasers Luton

Great watch on score centre, went down early but Matias Suarez levelled just before halftime.

Second half all us, Inigo Perez scoring on 50mins, then Cris got 2 spectacular long range efforts to complete the rout.

Labyad picked up 2 bookings and misses the next game. :rolleyes:

But we welcome back suspended trio Verdu, Marquez & Iturraspe

Away trip to Mansfield next.

Not posted for a while but I'm still here!

Main points since I think I last posted:

Sat 30 Jun Division 5 [H] 4 - 4 Forest Green Rovers

Wed 4 Jul Division 5 [A] 1 - 4 Barnet

Sat 7 Jul Division 5 [H] 6 - 0 Newport County

Wed 11 Jul Division 5 [A] 3 - 0 Luton Town

Sat 14 Jul Division 5 [H] 1 - 1 Mansfield Town

Transfers In:

Alexandros Tsorvas (87, Gk) - Swapped for Oleksandr Rybka (85)

Federico Peluso (87, LB/CB) - £597k + Jores Okore (83)

Sol Bamba (84, CB) - £444k + Etienne Reijnen (82)

Rodrigo Taddei (88, Wing/LB) - £4.3m + Adam Larsson (75)

Darwin Machis (75, Fwd) - £440k

Sebastian Leto (88, Wing/Fwd) - £6m

Marco Motta (87, RB/RM) - £1m + Jakub Hejret (75) + Atakora Lalawele (78)

Transfers Out:

Carles Planas (84, LB) - £4.1m

Aymen Abdennour (87, CB/LB) - £11m

Sitting in 9th, preparing for next season now as I don't have a chance a promotion this season anymore, especially if I'm drawing against teams likes Mansfield (no offence :P ). Things are coming along nicely. Need to get a few midfielders in soon though so if anyone has any to sell (87+), let me know.

And I think I'm gonna sell Alexandre Lacazette. 21 yo, Fwd/Wing, good prospect. Will sell for £9m, price is negotiable. :)

Didnt Take Carolan Long To Put His Stamp Back In

James carolan steered Chesterfield to victory against Bristol Rovers.

Chesterfield beat Bristol Rovers 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Engelaar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Boukari was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Here We Go, The Glisten Is Back In The Players Eyes :D

Another new signing, absolutely delighted with this one!

The offer for Alberto GILARDINO of Cologne from Wycombe Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

90 rated striker, can't believe no one challenged my bid with 12 other teams interested in him but I'm not complaining! Signing him for £2.3m + Ruben Castro (87).

Exeter come back from 2-0 down [Jaja double]to win 4-2 goals from Emenike,Elm,Lodi & the on loan Persic.

We are still in with a shout of play offs we are seventh.

Bought a couple of youngsters.

Giorgos KATIDIS has completed his move to Exeter City from Aris.

Julian WIESSMEIER has completed his move to Exeter City from Nuremberg.

Alberto MASI has completed his move to Exeter City from Pro Vercelli.

Blackpool 1-2 WBA

Lost to my big rival :(

We took the lead through the captain Carlos Tevez. Adebayor equalised for West Brom just after the break. Former captain Fernandinho was sent off for Blackpool on the hour, and the Albion took advantage of the extra man by scoring through Suarez in the 81st minute.

Stay 13th in the league. Six point off the European places, would love another go in Europe as financial its helped me so much last 2 seasons. However it looks unlikely (Unless we win the Champions League again :D)

HEREFORD have had their usual mixed fortunes in the last few games,

a draw at brighton was disappointing as we lead until the 83rd minute and had plenty of the ball.

beat charlton 4-1 at home with assistant manager, peter crouch, getting a hat-trick.

our 3rd away draw in a row was at reading,0-0, dominated the stats but couldnt score.

a 2-1 home win over southend was very pleasing, crouch again was the match winner with a goal and an assist.

last night we drew, again, at yeovil, cant complain about getting a point there.

this puts us in 7th place, sitting very nicely for the run in, i always look forward to 3 games a week as i have a squad with depth and with only 3 out of 13 games to be played against the others in the top 8, i feel i have some control over our final position and 2 of those 3 games are on a monday night, where i hope to have an advantage with a stronger reserve team.

welcome back james, thankfully we have already played chesterfield.

now who's going to get o'donnell back on here?

HEREFORD west stand development is opening its doors next friday.

built onto and behind the west stand is a 3 screen cinema, main entrance is next to the club shop.

the idea is when we are in div 1 and all 7.5K tickets are sold out, we can get another 950 into the cinema and put the match on the screens.

also, Bertie thinks that in winter, he will turn the heating in the refugee centre down so low they will all want somewhere warm to go in the evenings and he will make sure the cinema will be the warmest place around.

opening hours will be 10am- midnight, same hours as the amusement arcade, which now opens two hours earlier. this is Bertie's idea to take advantage of the high level of truancy in the area.

Another new signing' date=' absolutely delighted with this one!

90 rated striker, can't believe no one challenged my bid with 12 other teams interested in him but I'm not complaining! Signing him for £2.3m + Ruben Castro (87).[/quote']

I did bid for him but withdrew my offer.But i thought of the long term and it wasn't great but too be honest it's a amazing deal for you.Well done man! :D

My Torquay team is about 500k and everyone is transfer banned ... any suggestions as to how I can get out of this - wait for another job ?

just keep costs as low as possible' date=' for example if you've got any big earner's in on loan send them back to there parent clubs that is if there not really needed and just ride it out til a few transfer bans drop then you can start trading again and get yourself back into the green if needs be, but really i wouldn't worry too much about dropping into the red as you've got a pod of 26 players and all your transfer bans are dropping within the next month or so,

one large cash sale of one of your players will easily knock you back into the green and allow you start trading as normal

but like i say i wouldn't bother too much with the going into the red as with the smaller clubs your stadiums aren't very big so turnover isn't that high in respects to your average wage earner alongside the fact of trying to build a competitive squad its bound to happen and to be honest normally when i start off in div4/5 team theres basically only 1 or two turns that i am ever in the green, and thats usually during the transaction period between transfer bans dropping and the bringing in of new players ,

then it'll be straight back into the red til all the bans drop again [/font']

Hull City last night lost 2-1 to Carlisle, in a game that we needed to win. Our goal came from Benoit Cheyrou as we stay 17th in the table. With this result we seem to be looking at a mediocre mid-table finish. Next up are unmanaged Birmingham City

My Torquay team is about 500k and everyone is transfer banned ... any suggestions as to how I can get out of this - wait for another job ?

That club is alot better than it was before,someone called Smut on the forum took his time to save that club where they had 21 players and was in debt by quite a bit.But this time you have players to sell.

I did bid for him but withdrew my offer.But i thought of the long term and it wasn't great but too be honest it's a amazing deal for you.Well done man! :D

Yeah I saw that.. He'll probably drop during the next Serie A reviews but I should be able to get rid of him by then, either for cash or a player that is more likely to keep their rating.. for the short term at least, he's a quality signing for me! :D

Yeah I saw that.. He'll probably drop during the next Serie A reviews but I should be able to get rid of him by then' date=' either for cash or a player that is more likely to keep their rating.. for the short term at least, he's a quality signing for me! :D[/quote']

There's going to be a Serie A review in the next month so you're out of luck unless he doesn't drop in that review.

There's going to be a Serie A review in the next month so you're out of luck unless he doesn't drop in that review.

Ah. :/

Well he should only drop by one to 89, which will still keep him as my highest rated player! And I only paid £2.3m + a 31yo 87 rated forward so as far as I'm concerned, it's still a good deal for me! :)

Ah. :/

Well he should only drop by one to 89' date=' which will still keep him as my highest rated player! And I only paid £2.3m + a 31yo 87 rated forward so as far as I'm concerned, it's still a good deal for me! :)[/quote']

Oh yeh of course its an excellent deal to be honest looking at what you paid. :)

Sorry guys' date=' but i'm having to quit all my setups due to just not having enough time... sorry folks...

good bye and god bless[/quote']

All the best mate, shame to see you go. :( Left a great team so hopefully someone takes care of them.

Blackpool have 87 rated Midfielder Ivan Perisic available for loan, may help people with 3 games a week coming up. Make a bid if he gets playing time for your team.

Blackpool have 87 rated Midfielder Ivan Perisic available for loan' date=' may help people with 3 games a week coming up. Make a bid if he gets playing time for your team.[/quote']

I put a bid in, he'll get game time for me. :)

Pablo MOUCHE has completed his move to Wycombe Wanderers from Boca Juniors for £228,000 plus Lautaro ACOSTA

Another new signing. 24 yo Wing/Fwd who'll probably get a +1 during the Argentinian changes from 86 --> 87. :) Swapped with Acosta who's rated 85.

Blackpool have 87 rated Midfielder Ivan Perisic available for loan' date=' may help people with 3 games a week coming up. Make a bid if he gets playing time for your team.[/quote']

Exeter enjoyed having Perisic on loan it was appreciated.

With the sale of 87 rated Firmino to Hull we have been able to bring in 2x 26 year old 86 rated Attacking Midfielder's to replace him with 2.3 million cash spare.

Maicosuel has just signed for Udinese and Schone has just signed for Ajax pretty pleased with these signings.

Lasse-Schone-111111-Reacts-R300.jpg

The offer for Lasse SCHONE of Ajax from Exeter City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

200px-Maicosuel_7.jpg

The offer for Reginaldo MAICOSUEL of Udinese from Exeter City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.