English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

I put a bid in' date=' he'll get game time for me. :)

Another new signing. 24 yo Wing/Fwd who'll probably get a +1 during the Argentinian changes from 86 --> 87. :) Swapped with Acosta who's rated 85.[/quote']

Accepted your offer mate. Hope he helps you out :)

i got the Barnsley job on offer, if anyone knows any good forumers interested in joining the epic 7777 a great looking club to take on...

also Kidderminister is free now, i fixed them up ages ago and all the TBs have come off so plenty of players to sell/trade...

Will be looking to leave Histon soon, just waiting for the Italy/France/Germany Div 2 changes so a new manager has the higher rated players to sell....

Blackpool agree deal to sign Italian International

The offer for Antonio NOCERINO of Swansea City from Blackpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I have finally signed a CM after weeks of searching. Swapping Kolarov (89) and £1million.

Apologies to Bath City as I will need to recall Bedimo from his loan to cover in the absense of Kolarov. If my chairman will allow Fernandinho out on loan then you get first choice.

This is our my team looks like for next season (So far :))

Handanovic (90)

Zabaletta (89) Mexes (91) Kjaer (89) Tremoulinas (89)

Meireles (91) Asamoah (90)

Willian (90) Kagawa (90) Podolski (91)

Tevez (93)

Sub: Danilo (88), Bedimo (88), Garay (89), Perisic (87), Nocerino (90), Fernandinho (90) Kerzhakov (90)

Would still like to do some deals. Can offer Kerzhakov (90), Fernandinho (90), Glushakov (88) or Dzyuba (87) for a 90+ winger.

Chesterfields New Signing Under The RE-Appointment Of Carolan Was Valon Behrami All But 2 Days Ago And I Come Home To This News :

On 16 July 2012, Behrami moved to Napoli signing a 5 year contract.

Cant Be Bad Hey :)

Managed to win the shield final last night against United. We missed a penalty in real time and so it went to penalties after a 2-2 draw. Then we won these 5-3. So that's european football next year :D

Very very happy to have my first silverware in this league :)

West Ham are looking for a complete makeover. We have sent a few pm's out in search of players that we really, really want. But are up for offers on any of the following:-

Abidal, Navas, Sahin, Pazzini, Mascherano, Samuel, Nilmar, Thievy, Joseph Monrose, Redmond, Helton and Valbuena.

I don't mind trading down or paying over the top for people that I like. Contact me if there are people that you like as I am sure we can deal :)

Oh and I need to get, overall, a GK, a Winger, A defender, two Strikers and two/three central midfielders :)

Managed to win the shield final last night against United. We missed a penalty in real time and so it went to penalties after a 2-2 draw. Then we won these 5-3. So that's european football next year :D

Well done mate:)

Well done Will, Exeter will be there in a few seasons ........................when I am 64.lol

Took Control Of Stevenage :)

welcome & goodluck with stevenage bud

congrats on the trophy pick up' date=' yeah seen a few say about how they now read off the penalties, for once can't wait to get into one now just to see how it runs [/font']

dean barden takes control of Birmingham City.

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

Birmingham City were founded in 1875 and play their home games at St Andrews in Birmingham. The club is also known as The Blues.

Just taken over every first team member can go.

Blackpool 2-0 Lille (Blackpool win 6-1 on Agg)

My 2 main stars were at it again, as Podolski and Tevez both make it on the scoresheet. Them 2 have scored a combined 36 goals in all competitions :) Blackpool compfortably into the champions league quarter final, along with Man United and Chelsea.

Blackpool will face Italian side Roma in the last 8. A tie we are fairly confident of winning.

Another signing for Wycombe Wanderers!

Manuel FERNANDES has completed his move to Wycombe Wanderers from Besiktas JK in a swap deal for Oliveira ELKESON

I'm actually gutted to get rid of Elkeson coz he's been my best player this season by far; 30 apps, 15 goals, 14 assists. But, he's been replaced by an 88 rated CM, which is something I really needed to strengthen my midfield. I'm gonna try and get Elkeson back if I can though when he comes out of TB!

Aaand I've got another signing in to replace Elkeson.

The loan offer for Ivan PERISIC of Blackpool from Wycombe Wanderers has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Cheers MaoaM! :)

Just taken over every first team member can go.

Welcome and gL

Another signing for Wycombe Wanderers!

I'm actually gutted to get rid of Elkeson coz he's been my best player this season by far; 30 apps' date=' 15 goals, 14 assists. But, he's been replaced by an 88 rated CM, which is something I really needed to strengthen my midfield. I'm gonna try and get Elkeson back if I can though when he comes out of TB!

Aaand I've got another signing in to replace Elkeson.

Cheers MaoaM! :)[/quote']

Shortlists Elkeson........

i am new! coaching Aldershot Town

wELCOME AND GL