English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Since my original Game World closed down I have to admit I have been clubhopping a bit trying to find another one that I can settle down into. Am pleased to say that I think, in ENG 7777, I have finally found it!! Looks an awesome exciting set up....

I have taken over Swindon Town,,, it's going to be a struggle as the club is in a bit of mess,,,, in the relegation zone of Div 3 and a negative bank balance but its just the kind of challenge I am looking for.

I have a few players up for sale if anyone is interested but, more so, I am really excited about being part of this GW. First game tonight........!!!!!

Thanks for having me.......

Since my original Game World closed down I have to admit I have been clubhopping a bit trying to find another one that I can settle down into. Am pleased to say that I think, in ENG 7777, I have finally found it!! Looks an awesome exciting set up....

I have taken over Swindon Town,,, it's going to be a struggle as the club is in a bit of mess,,,, in the relegation zone of Div 3 and a negative bank balance but its just the kind of challenge I am looking for.

I have a few players up for sale if anyone is interested but, more so, I am really excited about being part of this GW. First game tonight........!!!!!

Thanks for having me.......

Since my original Game World closed down I have to admit I have been clubhopping a bit trying to find another one that I can settle down into. Am pleased to say that I think' date=' in ENG 7777, I have finally found it!! Looks an awesome exciting set up....

Thanks for having me.......[/quote']

Welcome :)

Just a heads up, its no buying from unmanaged clubs in case you dont know

Since my original Game World closed down I have to admit I have been clubhopping a bit trying to find another one that I can settle down into. Am pleased to say that I think' date=' in ENG 7777, I have finally found it!! Looks an awesome exciting set up....

Thanks for having me.......[/quote']

Good luck with them!

Bolton 4-1 Norwich

Havign gone from being brilliant at the back and being difficult to beat, the side are churnign out pathetic performances. As always when I try to counter the 3-5-2 formation I lose. From now on it's just if you can't beat um join um I guess. Dull but clearly more effective!:mad:

Sunderland get one of their best results of the season,beating Arsenal 2-0 away from home.

On a reallly good run of form at the the moment.

Goalscorers were Hernandez and Martinez.

Keeps us up the right end only 4 points of the top of the league:)

Goodbye my dear sweet division 1 :(

Everybody in division 2 should prepare for my wrath next season :P

same here by the looks of things' date=' took them over in the relegation zone and looks like i'm not going to be able to pull them out, although that was my worry to start with so first thing i did was buy in a load of youngsters so if i did drop i wouldn't get caught out with having a small squad, although still got fingers crossed that i can some how pull off a martinez=esque escape:D [/font']

I'm glad you will stick with Everton even if you do go down to division 2 :D

Haha ive never really been a quitter' date=' should be a totally different challange which should be quite fun, just need to improve my B team as theres more regular matches :P

same here by the looks of things, took them over in the relegation zone and looks like i'm not going to be able to pull them out, although that was my worry to start with so first thing i did was buy in a load of youngsters so if i did drop i wouldn't get caught out with having a small squad, although still got fingers crossed that i can some how pull off a martinez=esque escape:D

You still got a chance mate! im as good as gone ;)

Hull City tonight defeat Birmingham City 1-0. Victor Giuliano scoring the only goal of the game as we won the must win game, to give us the smallest of possibly challenging for a play-off spot. I believe we are only 8 points behind the play-offs so hopefully we can close the gap. Next up are rock bottom Derby County.

Riece Monro(RieceM96 on forum) steered Shorpe United to victory against West Ham United.

Shorpe United beat West Ham United 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Nsue scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Miccoli was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Very happy with this result seeing as this is our first season in division 1 :D

The Penalty gave us some breathing space for the remainder of the match and i thought West Ham would get a goal back but Vorm was too strong for them.

Unlucky Will good game.

Haha ive never really been a quitter' date=' should be a totally different challange which should be quite fun, just need to improve my B team as theres more regular matches :P

[/quote']

That's the good attitude mate.I will admit i hated 3 games a week last season and the season before.But try and keep a small squad.As if you have a high wage bill you will go into debt quite quickly due to the poor revenue.But with a team like yours and Wigan's i expect you guys to bounce back up :D

Hi everyone! I am new coach in this game world. Joined yesterday and training ALDERSHOT TOWN. I´m portuguese (the only one i think!). My name is afonso matias in the gameworld but my real name is Bruno Pinto.

I had a positive result in my first match.

Aldershot Town beat Oxford United 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Romulo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Carvalho and Dorrans were also amongst the goalscorers.

Right now i will get my club out of debt, buy some players and avoid relegation (a major step i made today).

Thanks very much for this setup. Enjoy the competition!

Thought this was so funny on the Gameworld news

hartlepool refurb written by joey downes.

just taken over the team and we are in debt. lookin to fully rebuild the team and add my own personall touch. check the players out got a few decent ones

Next message on the gameworld news

joey downes is after a new challenge and so has resigned as manager of Hartlepool United....

Just the kind of managers the forum wants :D:D:D