English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Yeah' date=' I think so. Not my cup o tea to be honest but I'm sure the youngsters will like it.

I checked out Goals United for those that want to know. If the Disney Club invented an online football game that would be it.[/quote']

Goal united isn't that great tbh.SM is way better i think

But Goal United look good on the TV

You might just edge it then' date=' I dont think Arsenals is quite £9M, Stokes definitely isnt.

I would say Norwich's is inbetween about £8-9M, You might be in luck. :P[/quote']

Actually mines slightly more than £9m i think, £9.2 rings a bell - wont lie tho, made so many offers and counter offers in last 24 hrs i could well be confused.

hey i just put a 86-rated player on my division 4 team in the transfer list. His value is 9M. So he is very expensive for its rating' date=' but i will get a bid for external clubs, right? Or is to expensive?[/quote']

Of course you will mate.External bid at any price :) Its the internal that prob wont pay as much.

hey i just put a 86-rated player on my division 4 team in the transfer list. His value is 9M. So he is very expensive for its rating' date=' but i will get a bid for external clubs, right? Or is to expensive?[/quote']

Generally speaking external clubs will bid your chairmans value (CV) + 10%. this can be more if it is the players real life (RL) club bidding, gameworld is set up as rich etc.

Generally internal bids will be higher if the player is wanted - i.e potentisl riser, due a big move in RL etc. if he's not in demand then expect bids around cv, the bidding club may value the player higher if his position is one that the team are weak in so you can expect to negotiate a better price.

Generally an in demand player internally should not be sold for cash, but include a part exchange (PX) of some sort. If not you may be letting someone take advantage of you!

In reality an asking price is irrelevant.

Joe COLE has completed his move to Arsenal from SM Caen

Get the fudge in. Another Liverpool missing link comes in to join Flanagan, Alonso, Shelvey making a total of 4. Trying to build a cup team of Liverpool connected players for next season.

In addition, his arrival has facilitated:-

The loan offer for Aaron RAMSEY of Arsenal from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Glad to help out.

I'm still very much in the market for further Liverpool links, am particularly interested in:-

Daniel "Tattoo too much" Agger

Martin "Matt DAmon" Skrtel

Jamie "Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey" Carragher

Ste Gerrard, Gerrard

Craig "Aggro" Bellamy

Charlie " Big Spuds" Adam

Andy "Plan B" Carroll

Fabio " New Lad" Borini

Luis "Arent you Flavia from Strictly" Suarez

Jon "Over paid" Downing

Maxi "gone but not forgotten" Rodriquez

Lucas "Missed him" Leiva

Alberto "Give him a go" Aquilani

John-Arne "Minimal cash offer" Riise

cant be bothered with nick names for all but also include:-

Enrique, Henderson, Coates, Short Arms (Spearing), Eccleston, Kelly, Sterling, Mascherano (never gonna happen),

Pretty much anyone other than ol blue lips, El Hadj Diouf (shivers). Even Biscan if he still plays (if indeed he ever did;))

Get the fudge in. Another Liverpool missing link comes in to join Flanagan' date=' Alonso, Shelvey making a total of 4. Trying to build a cup team of Liverpool connected players for next season.

In addition, his arrival has facilitated:-

Glad to help out.

I'm still very much in the market for further Liverpool links, am particularly interested in:-

Daniel "Tattoo too much" Agger

Martin "Matt DAmon" Skrtel

Jamie "Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey" Carragher

Ste Gerrard, Gerrard

Craig "Aggro" Bellamy

Charlie " Big Spuds" Adam

Andy "Plan B" Carroll

Fabio " New Lad" Borini

Luis "Arent you Flavia from Strictly" Suarez

Jon "Over paid" Downing

Maxi "gone but not forgotten" Rodriquez

Lucas "Missed him" Leiva

Alberto "Give him a go" Aquilani

John-Arne "Minimal cash offer" Riise

cant be bothered with nick names for all but also include:-

Enrique, Henderson, Coates, Short Arms (Spearing), Eccleston, Kelly, Sterling, Mascherano (never gonna happen),

Pretty much anyone other than ol blue lips, El Hadj Diouf (shivers). Even Biscan if he still plays (if indeed he ever did;))[/quote']

I have Agger if you're interested, Ed ;)

Hummels looks nice :D

I have Agger if you're interested' date=' Ed ;)

Hummels looks nice :D[/quote']

Ha! Hummels wont be going anywhere me old fruit!

Love to have Agger tho :o

Err, how about some exciting youth - anyone float your boat?

Ayew take your eye at all?

Maybe you've been fluttering your eyes at Szczesney?

Or your a fan of Walter?

Myiachi your cup a che?

let me know if you see something or a combo you like. If all else fails you might just like me to lob some of the green stuff in there?

Hull City continue to make changes to the squad with 2 younger promising players. 2 long term additions that will help me try and get Hull City into the top tier.

Bernd Leno has completed his move to Hull City from Portsmouth. He cost £4 Million and I also had to part with Benoit Costil and Giliano Wijnaldum. Hopefully he can continue to develop in leaps and bounds, if so a rating increase could be on the horizon.

The other addition that should be completed tonight is Jose Campana. The Sevilla youngster is coming to Hull City for a fee of £3.6 Million. He broke into the Sevilla team last year with 11 appearances and hopefully he can rake up more this upcoming season, if he does a rating increase will come.

Ha! Hummels wont be going anywhere me old fruit!

Love to have Agger tho :o

Err' date=' how about some exciting youth - anyone float your boat?

Ayew take your eye at all?

Maybe you've been fluttering your eyes at [b']Szczesney[/b]?

Or your a fan of Walter?

Myiachi your cup a che?

let me know if you see something or a combo you like. If all else fails you might just like me to lob some of the green stuff in there?

well if you are looking at him i hope its at the end of the season....

was left out to dry last season with a GK recall near the end of the season!!!! :D

FOR SALE

nasri.jpg

Samir Nasri

Attacking Midfielder / Winger

Rating : 93

Aged : 25

Feet : Both

Played : 55

Scored : 11

Assists : 7

MoM : 3

Avg Rating : 7.36

The versatile Nasri can play on either wing or through the middle making him a fantastic, high rated option across midfield. His consistency has been key and as such he is one of the most reliable perfomers in the GW at this rating.

He has delivered for both Liverpool and Arsenal but due to being overloaded in Midfield and with the a defensive issue at present, lucio remain out for some time, I need to use him to secure a new central defender.

So if you can offer a CB thats minimum 92 rating we need to talk.

damn id give my left arm to sign nasri! (well....thats not totally true but you get my drift ;) )

if your left arm could defend you'd be on. But I heard your left is the attacking flair and its your right thats good at the back. So close..:D

Nice report matey.

Cheers mate.It was quite fun i may do a match report for tonights game :)

EDIT- Shorpe Loan list

Danny potts-LB-77

Ewerton Tony-Rb.Rm-75-should rise to 79/80

D.FOULQUIER RB/Rm-75 -One for the future.

Hull City today have completed another signing as we prepare for the 3 games a week part of the season.

Andrey Arshavin has completed his move to Hull City for a record fee of £12 Million. He will go straight into the team tonight as we play Derby County.

HEREFORD had their worst result of the season on wednesday night, lost 1-0 at home to bootom of the table dagenham. with twice as many shots on target (16), it was a very frustrating game to lose.

aiming for 27 points out of the last 12 games, that should be enough for us to creep into the play -offs.

Manchester City host Aston Villa tonight at the Etihad, will be the second time Ive played Froz3n in the space of about 3 nights. :P

Theres 3 changes to the squad what won at Spurs in midweek, David Silva drops to the bench (Fitness) - Doing that so hes up to 100% next game (We play Manchester United) Deciding give Valencia a game on the wing instead of Benzema, The other change is because Smalling is suspended so he is unavailable for selection.

The likely replacements will probably be Castro in for Smalling, Valencia in for Benzema on the wing and then probably Gaitan on the other wing in place of Silva.

Goin try start playing Gaitan more because hes got a concern an I dont want him keep doing nothing cause that concern will just get worse, same with Matri really.

Just thought I would mention about a few of the players Ive got out on loan, Ive got three players at Barnet (Unmanaged) - They are Bram Nuytinck (84) - Darron Gibson (86) and Maxime Lestienne (83) - If you want any of them then let me no and I will recall an then accept your loan bid(s).