English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Hull City have had another bid accepted today.

The offer for Rémy CABELLA of Rochdale from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He had a solid season last season, making 29 league appearances for the French champions and Champions League football next season he is bound to rise. He has also been linked with a move to the premier league, in particular Liverpool and Manchester United, and at a price of £6.5 Million, I don't think it is a bad price.

Credit to the Rochdale manager for swift negotiations for him :)

The offer for Rémy CABELLA of Rochdale from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He had a solid season last season' date=' making 29 league appearances for the French champions and Champions League football next season he is bound to rise. He has also been linked with a move to the premier league, in particular Liverpool and Manchester United, and at a price of £6.5 Million, I don't think it is a bad price.

Credit to the Rochdale manager for swift negotiations for him :)[/quote']

Should easily hit 86/87 in the next changes,good signing:)

He had a solid season last season' date=' making 29 league appearances for the French champions and Champions League football next season he is bound to rise. He has also been linked with a move to the premier league, in particular Liverpool and Manchester United, and at a price of £6.5 Million, I don't think it is a bad price.

Great wee player I am a big fan of his, Decent signing.

6.5M.........thats daylight robbery if i ever saw it!!!!

I sold him for 1.2 Million :(

Norwich 1-1 Huddersfield

Held at home, and fortunately Sheffield United didn't win otherwise we'd be out the play offs. At home to unmanaged Barnsley on Monday, cannot see the rest of the season going too well considering how poor the fringe players are.

Very very disappointed at the moment with this side, particularly as things were going so well.

I am sorry asking this' date=' i am probably a noob but, how can i see the report?[/quote']

There is another thread i put it on :)

Shorpe news- We lose 1-0 to Wigan by a dogey 84th min pen :mad:

Quite annoyed by the pen.It seems on this score centre more penaltys are being given,But none the less well done to Dan's Wigan i can afford a lost as i should be like 12 points clear of relagation and that Win for Wigan has made it down to 9 points away from relagation.

tonight's match report

Dan James steered Wigan Athletic to victory against Shorpe United.

Wigan Athletic beat Shorpe United 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Gonzalez scored the winner for Wigan Athletic and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

There is another thread i put it on :)

Shorpe news- We lose 1-0 to Wigan by a dogey 84th min pen :mad:

Quite annoyed by the pen.It seems on this score centre more penaltys are being given' date='But none the less well done to Dan's Wigan i can afford a lost as i should be like 12 points clear of relagation and that Win for Wigan has made it down to 9 points away from relagation.[/quote']

yeah g.g bud to be honest i wasn't all that convinced that gonzalez was going to score the peno' as most of the ones i've been given lately my lads seem to miss, but ho hum, definitely needed these three points, hopefully with a little bit of luck i might be able to pull it around at the last minute

SUBSTITUTE MATRI WINS CITY THE GAME !

Manchester City 3-2 Aston Villa

Diego Milito slide the ball into the back of the net to put the underdogs into the lead, Sergio Aguero later got in a shot to put City level with Villa, After the break Sergio Aguero cut inside of a defender and finished well to get his and citys second of the game, Fernando Llorentes shot later dipped Hart which made it two each, Nine minutes after coming on Alessandro Matri fired in a free kick from 30 yards out, 3-2 City, Unlucky Froz3n, I swear it was a substitute who come on and scored a free kick for me to win me the game against you on Thursday. ;)

We move up a place to 4th because Colchester lost, Thankfully I got no injuries tonight and Smalling is back for selection, we play Manchester United on Wednesday, the big derby. :P

I am sorry asking this' date=' i am probably a noob but, how can i see the report?[/quote']

The below link.

Match report thread

Sunderland lose 2-1 at Chelsea.

Looking at their team they must be at least 3 ratings ahead of me at least,so was expecting a defeat.

I think apart from Colchester the squads above us are far superior so pretty glad to be up there with some great teams.

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Millwall.

Everton beat Millwall 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Torres scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gourcuff was also on the scoresheet for his side.

That fat lady hasnt sung let lads ;)

Just the same about the bloody red cards mind :P

Bruno ALVES is now suspended for 1 domestic game after picking up 5 Yellow Cards in domestic competitions

Ricardo KAKA is now suspended for 3 games after being sent off

Blackpool 4-1 West Ham

Blackpool score 4 for the second game in a row, this time against West Ham in there own back yard. The Hammers were there own worst enemy after having 2 players sent off in the first-half.

Phil Jones was sent off in the 11th minute. Blackpool took full advantage of the extra man and scored minutes later through Lukas Podolski. Meireles doubled the lead in the 23rd minute, then Valbuena gave West Ham a glimmer of home to make it 2-1. That hope when Nilmar was shown the red card, making it 11v9. West Ham deserve alot of credit for hanging into the game, but in the 76th minute Lukas Podolski scored his second of the game for the penalty spot. The German then set-up Willian to cap off a fine display.

Move up to 11th, and European football is definately possible now.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~@"~"@$$"$@"~$

battered at home by Kettering 1-3....

the FGR push for promotion is stalling, York were held so we are now level on points....now Darlington & Altrincham are only 6 points off now....

words fail me, all the wins we have had and rivals have just clung on! come on SM, give me a break please!!!

York next. MUST WIN GAME.

Hull City tonight get a 2-2 draw to destroy even the slightest of hopes of getting a play-off spot. I am very disappointed with result, considering how many shots I had (19) to Derby's 4. Our goals came from Nikica Jelavic and the debutant Andrey Arshavin. Our next game is at home against Cardiff.

Banging result tonight for Wycombe! 7-0 win at home to Cambridge, with 4 of my new signings on the scoresheet. Leto (4), Tarasov (1), Gilardino (1) & Mouche (1) all scored. Looking promising for next season!

I had a couple of risers this week. Gaspar Iniguez rose from 75 to 80, and Darwin Machis rose from 75 to 78. I thought Machis had moved to Udinese, which is why I signed him, but apparently he's moved to Granada CF. Either way, I've made a profit. :)

I've also done a deal with West Ham for Alexandre Lacazette this week for £800k + Steven Joseph-Monrose and Nathan Redmond. I bought Rani Khedira as part of the deal. Good deal for me in terms of increasing the size of my squad imo, which is what I needed.

Followed one of the 'old goats' into the gameworld ;)

New Brentford manager here and i must say im pleasantly surprised with the squad. Dost,Narsingh,Assaidi,Michu,Allen etc..... Thumbs up to the previous manager :)

Simon- Enter sarcastic comment......................... >here<

Followed one of the 'old goats' into the gameworld ;)

New Brentford manager here and i must say im pleasantly surprised with the squad. Dost' date='Narsingh,Assaidi,Michu,Allen etc..... Thumbs up to the previous manager :)

Simon- Enter sarcastic comment......................... >here<

Welcome in and good luck, also a welcome for the Legend.

Another red card for us this time for Diabate' date=' we still manage to get the 3 points with a 1-0 win over Rotherham.

Good game.

We are still outside the play offs though.[/quote']

well played mate. thought we had you when u got the red card .....but wasnt to be.