English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Drew with Shack's Everton :) Happy with a point seeing as his team is so much better than mine

I played a rated 75 RB and then bought on Ince who is rated 80 but still scored B)

Well played Shack.

Grats pal!

Annoys the heck out of me stuff like that mind, whats the point of ratings at all if you can have a 75rb and 80 score a goal, i get underdogs get good results etc but seems to happen to me all the bloody time... sigh

Only 8 points from safety now i guess :P

Hull City tonight lose to Bolton 2-1. Despite them playing a good 30 minutes with 10 minute, and us playing 4-2-4, we still didn't score in that time. Our goal came from Marc Janko. We are just now aiming to finish as high as we can, but realistically I think we are only going to finish 14th at best. Next up are play-off chasing Huddersfield.

After forgetting to change my tactics the other night for the game against an unmanaged Cheltenham (which I lost), we got a nice 3-0 win with my weaker team out.

John Guidetti (1), Manuel Fernandes (1) and Nathan Redmond (1) with the goals.

Sitting in 9th still, next game against Barrow gives me the chance to close the gap between me and 7th place.

FGR get a 2-4 away win at Cambridge.

An assured performance from the boys keeping the dream alive...

FLANO put us one up after 2 mins, Burak YILMAZ notched on 9mins. Cambridge pulled one back but we scored again just before the break through HOLEBAS. Second half saw Cambridge peg us back on 77 but Nolan ROUX wrapped it up on 84 mins.

VERDU was up to his tricks again with 3 more assists..31 for the season now in 23 starts. epic.

Home to Kidderminster next.

Dan Malone steered Exeter City to victory against Morecambe.

Exeter City beat Morecambe 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Silva scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Maicosuel was also on the scoresheet for his side.

The two Udinese boys with the goals for us, Keeps us in with a sporting chance of making the play offs.

Oliveira hero for Gillingham as substitute Nolito makes the assist for the only goal of the game.

We're now 5 points clear, but don't I hate having to play another 9 games, not to mention their spacing. At least I have some form of a B team.

Brighton move to 4th with 1 game to go! :eek:

Im really happy with how well things have gone off and on the pitch but I have decided to leave whatever the outcome is :) I will sell Ernest as I want to try raise some cash for the next guy to spend to make his stamp on the team , leave some good talents and risers for the future and go off to my next port of call B)

Great season for the Brighton :)

Im really happy with how well things have gone off and on the pitch but I have decided to leave whatever the outcome is :) I will sell Ernest as I want to try raise some cash for the next guy to spend to make his stamp on the team ' date=' leave some good talents and risers for the future and go off to my next port of call B)

Great season for the Brighton :)[/quote']

I'm pretty sure there is like 6 games to go ?

Im really happy with how well things have gone off and on the pitch but I have decided to leave whatever the outcome is :) I will sell Ernest as I want to try raise some cash for the next guy to spend to make his stamp on the team ' date=' leave some good talents and risers for the future and go off to my next port of call B)

Great season for the Brighton :)[/quote']

Haha Brighton are not letting you go that easily.

2-0 up away at Arsenal, not giving them many shots before taking the 2 goal lead, lose 3-2 :P

Oh well, good game Ed and well done buddy. It was always going to be a tough game and I'm glad we had a good lead for a while. Arsenal were very dominant after making it 2-1, so fair play to them :)

I have decided to put Alcantara Thiago on the loan list.

He probably wont get any more games this season with Toivonen on his way in, Thiago has only started 3 and come on 4 times this season, so its probably best off I let him go for the rest of the season.

I will accept a offer bang on midnight, ive took the unavailable for loan off him and put him on the loan list.

HEREFORD's season could be over by sunday morning,

a 1-0 defeat at orient and a visit by gillingham on saturday night could put an end to any play off hopes we had.

i dont enjoy the new match centre when all you see is chance after chance being saved.

i'm thinking of taking on southport , to sort out the mess there, unless anyone has any objections, i just need to swap a team from one account to another.

HEREFORD's season could be over by sunday morning' date='

a 1-0 defeat at orient and a visit by gillingham on saturday night could put an end to any play off hopes we had.

i dont enjoy the new match centre when all you see is chance after chance being saved.

i'm thinking of taking on southport , to sort out the mess there, unless anyone has any objections, i just need to swap a team from one account to another.[/quote']

nice one! go for it.

I have decided to put Alcantara Thiago on the loan list.

He probably wont get any more games this season with Toivonen on his way in' date=' Thiago has only started 3 and come on 4 times this season, so its probably best off I let him go for the rest of the season.

I will accept a offer bang on midnight, ive took the unavailable for loan off him and put him on the loan list.[/quote']

Lol of all the offers you must've had you had to loan him to my next opponents didn't you...? :rolleyes::(;)

Oh well we were always going to have to do this the hard way and if I have to drop points to anyone in my quest for promotion I'd rather it was Forest so they stay up :D

Not sure SOP will be very happy though, makes survival tougher for him :eek:

SOUTHPORT needs as much help from as many managers as possible.

3M in debt and only 22 players and only five of those worth anything.

VAZ TE, 4M, has to go first to clear the debt.

rated 82 but now in the premiership so you no one should lose money on a 5M+ bid.

looking for a generous offer from a manager with plenty of money.

looking to buy young risers rated 76-79 and a couple of old un's rated 81+.

anyone selling at a very cheap price, please message in game.

please remember that it is ec7777 interest not mine personally that we get a squad together that will attract another manager.

just took over hartlepool.

previous manager(s) spend a heck load of cash on transfers then leave the club in relegation with -£2mil smh.

Happened to me too brother with Coventry.:) I'm comming second last ATM. Hang in there it's much more fun trying to get a side back on track.;)