English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

SOUTHPORT needs as much help from as many managers as possible.

3M in debt and only 22 players and only five of those worth anything.

VAZ TE' date=' 4M, has to go first to clear the debt.

rated 82 but now in the premiership so you no one should lose money on a 5M+ bid.

looking for a generous offer from a manager with plenty of money.

looking to buy young risers rated 76-79 and a couple of old un's rated 81+.

anyone selling at a very cheap price, please message in game.

please remember that it is ec7777 interest not mine personally that we get a squad together that will attract another manager.[/quote']

WOW...I was only a million in debt with 22 players and I thought that was bad. Hang in there brother. Good luck.

Lol of all the offers you must've had you had to loan him to my next opponents didn't you...? :rolleyes::(;)

Oh well we were always going to have to do this the hard way and if I have to drop points to anyone in my quest for promotion I'd rather it was Forest so they stay up :D

Not sure SOP will be very happy though' date=' makes survival tougher for him :eek:[/quote']

Stew . . It was agreed as part of the transfer deal involving Castro/Toivenen/Shawcross that I got Thiago on loan for the rest of the season........Think Ben had a blonde moment and forgot about this when he posted......:D:D:D

Southport already have an external bid in for vaz te but i am going to wait until saturday night before accepting, in case any other bids come in.

now that i have a bid for him, i have listed more players and anyone feeling charitable can put in a bid.

if you do, please allow a few days for the bid to be accepted because i have to sell vaz te and buy players before i can sell again because of only having 22 players.

thanks, will and riece for the loans.

200px-Manchester_City.svg.png----160px-Nottingham_Forest.svg.png

CITY COMPLETE FOREST DEALINGS !

Manchester City have completed a couple of deals with Nottingham Forest which includes 6 players.

Gonzalo CASTRO has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Manchester City for £7,000,000 plus Ola TOIVONEN

90 rated Gonzalo Castro is the main man who goes to Nottingham Forest, the deal sees 89 rated Toivonen come to City, Selling Castro means I dont have a natural right back but that dosent bother me because I can drop Valencia back into that position and I have got Smalling as cover for Antonio.

Ryan Shawcross completes his move to Manchester City from Nottingham Forest for £5,000,000 plus Danny Da Costa and Saul Niguez

Shawcross was the player who i said I was hoping to get in a few days ago when I said I was hoping to get a CB in, my favorite defender. :)

Me and Forest did agree a swap what would see Shawcross and Toivonen move to me and Castro move to them, but instead of the £2M they took Da Costa and Niguez.

About the Thiago loan, around about Tuesday I messaged Forest saying I would include Thiago on loan in our deal, It kind of slipped my mind as ive messaged a number of managers inquiring about players n with it being a few days ago I couldnt remember if I mentioned it to forest or not, with Toivonen joining us from Forest its aloud us to loan them Thiago.

Overall the deal is I get £2M plus Shawcross (88) and Toivonen (89), they get Castro (90), Da Costa (78), Niguez (78)

Thiago (89) on loan for the rest of the season.

All in all Im happy with the deal, Da Costa isnt anywhere near getting in my first team, same with Niguez although its a shame to lose him as hes a good prospect but still.

Taking the couple of youths out of the deal its £2M plus Shawcross (88) and Toivonen (89) for Castro (90) - Not to sure if Castro is a solid 90 or not, but with me having a couple of players who can play their its not bad losing him, Toivonen is a good player and him in the deal with Shawcross makes it decent enough.

In other news Nicolas Gaitan has agreed to joined Wrexham on loan.

So, after these deals Ive got a first team squad of 17, Youth squad of 7, total wages im paying is a bit over £844K which is good for City, Ive got 19 players out on loan who earn £295K altogether.

My squad:

Hart, Valencia, Kompany, Shawcross, Clichy, Gerrard, Toure, Benzema, Muller, Silva, Aguero.

Subs: Smalling, Chedjou, Radu, Ledesma, Toivonen, Matri, Raman.

Reserves: Cojocaru, Lichnovsky, Magallan, Grimaldo, Fountas, Forster-Caskey.

If anybody needs loans the only ones who can go now are the reserves. :)

0.jpg

OLYMPIC GAMES ....

FOOTBALL

GBR 1-1 SENEGAL

'' we (SENEGAL) deserved to win the match against great Britain ' date=' they have only one shot to the 1st half , we had more than 10 , and we miss a very nice action with Sadio Mane when the goalkeeper hit the ball on him , but anyway you dod good , BITRAIN !![/quote']

Off Topic :rolleyes:

SOUTHPORT needs as much help from as many managers as possible.

3M in debt and only 22 players and only five of those worth anything.

VAZ TE' date=' 4M, has to go first to clear the debt.

rated 82 but now in the premiership so you no one should lose money on a 5M+ bid.

looking for a generous offer from a manager with plenty of money.

looking to buy young risers rated 76-79 and a couple of old un's rated 81+.

anyone selling at a very cheap price, please message in game.

please remember that it is ec7777 interest not mine personally that we get a squad together that will attract another manager.[/quote']

I'll be your huckleberry. get in touch mate and I'll help you ahhhht (as they say in the eastend). Can over pay for a player, buy you a player from external, loans etc.

I've cancelled the Iravul loan as I'm sure we can do better than that mate ;)

Tried to offer Pacehco and cash for Vaz but chairlady wont allow it (pacheco is £13m to you!). get in touch, I can do a player and cash for him and another loan?

EDIT+++

Made an offer of 3.93m + Harrison Dunk + Connor Henderson. Its the maximum my chairlady will do mate. Plus I can let you have Joe Cole/ Guillaume Hoarau/ Armand Traore/Michael Lumb/Usami/Miyaichi/Bartley etc on loan?

the rotherham revolution is underway, we know its to late this season to make much of a impact. i joined the club with only around 4-5 games left. but here are the new fresh faces i hope will help give the club a big boost next season.

Jerson CABRAL age-21 pos-wing/fwd rating-85

149528hp2.jpg

Thomas KRAFT age-24 pos-gk rating-86

thomas-kraft.jpg

Khouma BABACAR age-19 pos-CF rating-83

Khouma-Babacar.jpg

Harmeet SINGH age-21 pos-cm rating-85

harmeet310_694896a.jpg

Salif SANE age-21 pos-any def position/dm rating-83

Salif-Sane_large.jpg

Man City 1-2 Colchester

Scott Parker put Colchester ahead against his former club City, Sergio Aguero scored a header before half time to put City level, Jonas header in the second half turned out to be the goal what seperated the side on the night, 1-2, well done KJ.

We drop a place to 5th, Colchester switch places with us.

Next up is Wolves.

Riece Monro(RieceM96 on forum) steered Shorpe United to victory against Fulham.

Shorpe United beat Fulham 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Miccoli had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Rudy was on the scoresheet for his side.

Very happy with the win and this season :) Unlucky Mike.

But in the game there was no commentary for 28 mins.

4th min-Javier ZANETTI is slightly late with a challenge on López LISANDRO.

Free kick to Fulham by the touch line.

Yellow Card - The referee books Javier ZANETTI.

López LISANDRO plays a teasing ball into the area.

Stevan JOVETIC gets a firm header on goal.

Michel VORM dives and saves with both hands.

32nd min-Saša PAPAC sets up an attack with a long ball.

Fabrizio MICCOLI controls the ball in the air and volleys towards the bottom corner.

Vyacheslav MALAFEEV saves it with a great dive.

28 mins with nothing happening in the game lol.But the stats don't show what happened on the commentary.

Lost 4-1 away to Blackburn, Osvaldo with our goal.

We're a mess at the moment, haven't won in 8, just 3 goals in 6 games, a man sent off again today and the goalie had a mare. If we get anywhere near the play-offs this year it'll be a bloody miracle.

2-1 victory over Manchester City tonight for Colchester United. My goals came from ex Manchester City midfielder Scott Parker and Jonas, while Manchester City's goal came from Aguero. Good game Ben, unlucky mate. :)

Victory see's me move up one place ahead of Manchester City.

Beat Southport 4-1. Kerzakhov scored two and Djakpa and Hanke scored the other two. Diakite is suspended because he recieved his 5th yellow and Hanke is injured which I just didnt need right now, especially with three games a week.

Very happy with the win and this season :) Unlucky Mike.

But in the game there was no commentary for 28 mins.

4th min-Javier ZANETTI is slightly late with a challenge on López LISANDRO.

Free kick to Fulham by the touch line.

Yellow Card - The referee books Javier ZANETTI.

López LISANDRO plays a teasing ball into the area.

Stevan JOVETIC gets a firm header on goal.

Michel VORM dives and saves with both hands.

32nd min-Saša PAPAC sets up an attack with a long ball.

Fabrizio MICCOLI controls the ball in the air and volleys towards the bottom corner.

Vyacheslav MALAFEEV saves it with a great dive.

28 mins with nothing happening in the game lol.But the stats don't show what happened on the commentary.

Yeah' date=' when I played Manchester United in the week there wasnt any action from the 17th-47th minute (Half hour) then in the second half there was no action for 24th minutes, it felt like a pretty boring game.

2-1 victory over Manchester City tonight for Colchester United. My goals came from ex Manchester City midfielder Scott Parker and Jonas, while Manchester City's goal came from Aguero. Good game Ben, unlucky mate. :)

Victory see's me move up one place ahead of Manchester City.

Yeah well done mate, your doing well to be in 4th, I better start winning, my title hopes are over now, will settle for the top 4 if I get into it.

Hull City tonight draw 1-1 with Huddersfield. I'm very disappointed because as soon as we made changes in the 75th minute to see out the match Huddersfield scored. Our goal came from an in form Marc Janko. With this result we stay 15th. Next up are Leicester City.

transfer listed jorge fucile, put him up for his p/e value

but will take offers of p/e aswell if p/e then after mids and/or attackers

also price cash wise isn't set in stone anything around that marker will get him,

as looks like i'm going down now so gotta re shuffle the pack a bit so he's first on the list to leave

also thinking about it i could very much do with cutting down my wage bill a bit as well

so all players are up for p/e aswell the likes of rolando/nene/doumbia/gonzalez etc can all leave

all i'd want pretty much is a like for like swap on all players, obviously not going to take any sheds though as all/most these guys are very good players

so if anyone interests you, any one at all from my squad then just stick in an offer and if a deals to be made i'll either accept or counter(the usual ) and see if we can come to an agreement

Forest faced a tough game against top of the table Crystal Palace tonight

Went down 1-0 to a bloody penalty :mad:

Why is it you never get any luck when you are fighting relegation :rolleyes:

Well done Stew ....Good game fella :)

Sorry Lenny' date=' think that was the first penalty I've scored in any gameworld since the new commentary was introduced as well...!

Loved this though:

42' Alcántara THIAGO is slightly late with a challenge on Erik LAMELA.

Yellow Card - The referee books Alcántara THIAGO.

44' Erik LAMELA puts a mistimed challenge on Alcántara THIAGO.

Yellow Card - The referee takes his time before booking Erik LAMELA.

Gave a real sense of those two young guns slugging it out in the middle of the park! :D

Sorry Lenny' date=' think that was the first penalty I've scored in any gameworld since the new commentary was introduced as well...!

Loved this though:

Gave a real sense of those two young guns slugging it out in the middle of the park! :D[/quote']

I was bloody Lamela that went down easily for the penalty !!!!

Go on win it all now Stew......Done a great job so far fella:)

transfer listed jorge fucile' date=' put him up for his p/e value

but will take offers of p/e aswell if p/e then after mids and/or attackers

also price cash wise isn't set in stone anything around that marker will get him,

as looks like i'm going down now so gotta re shuffle the pack a bit so he's first on the list to leave

also thinking about it i could very much do with cutting down my wage bill a bit as well

so all players are up for p/e aswell the likes of rolando/nene/doumbia/gonzalez etc can all leave

all i'd want pretty much is a like for like swap on all players, obviously not going to take any sheds though as all/most these guys are very good players

so if anyone interests you, any one at all from my squad then just stick in an offer and if a deals to be made i'll either accept or counter(the usual ) and see if we can come to an agreement

[/font']

just to elaborate a bit more on what im looking for in p/e's for the above mentioned players

looking for players rated 87-88ov(this can vary depending on said player aswell on both sides of the deal) in exchange obviously decent prospects but not after any top rated 89ovs etc as im trying to keep a lid on my outgoings

will accept for arguements sake offers of an 88ov for a 90ov and cash to make up the difference in p/e value so bigger clubs this will probably flaot your boat(s) more than most

first deal done = nene on his way to shorpe for teixeira+2mil