English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Wigan Athletic have made a counter offer to Shorpe United for Ânderson NENE of £2,000,000 plus Alex TEIXEIRA .
The offer for Ânderson NENE of Wigan Athletic from Shorpe United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Nene is coming to little Shorpe who will help us push for a top 10 finish in the last 5 games and try to keep us up next season.

Will be my 4th rated 90 player :)

MASSIVE win at home to Middlesbrough. 2-0 goals from Rafael and Reyes.

Keeps us right in the hunt for a play off spot. Up next a trip to Blackburn' date=' quite daunting considering their form of late.[/quote']

Congratulations... Really disappointed .. but we are 5th ...

Blackpool 3-0 Everton

Blackpool are hitting form just at the right time of the season. This is our fourth win in a row, scoring 15 goals in the process. John Terry scored an own goal to put Blackpool ahead. Carlos Tevez keeps up his great form since becoming captain by making it 2-0. Fernandinho rounded off the scoring.

Stay 11th, and face Fulham on Wednesday. Podolski is back from suspension for that game :)

Blackpool 3-0 Everton

Blackpool are hitting form just at the right time of the season. This is our fourth win in a row' date=' scoring 15 goals in the process. John Terry scored an own goal to put Blackpool ahead. Carlos Tevez keeps up his great form since becoming captain by making it 2-0. Fernandinho rounded off the scoring.

Stay 11th, and face Fulham on Wednesday. Podolski is back from suspension for that game :)[/center']

Your level on points with my Shorpe.Would be gutted if i lose 10th but i think anything above survival in division 1 is a big acheivement to me :)

But good luck for the rest of the season mate,i see you nicking 10th of me.

Your level on points with my Shorpe.Would be gutted if i lose 10th but i think anything above survival in division 1 is a big acheivement to me :)

But good luck for the rest of the season mate' date='i see you nicking 10th of me.[/quote']

Thanks, and best of luck to you too. You have had a great season so far (Lets hope we both get top 10 instead of the big boys :P haha)

Barnsley now have 6 players out with injury or suspension and got turned over by Birmingham tonight

Haha and about half a dozen unfit, you looking forward to the 3 games a week mate.:)

Tin-pot Exeter managed to win 2-1 against 2nd place Burton Albion, goals from Emenike & that man Lodi again who has been a sensation since joining us, with 6 goals in 14 games from centre midfield.We are still chasing a play off spot but our squad is being stretched for fitness.

sold a couple of players last night but still up for sale or trade are

jorge rolando(90ov) = must include p/e

jorge fucile(89ov) = cash(listed price) or p/e

ant. tymoschuk(90ov) = cash(listed price) or p/e

lucho gonzalez(91ov) = cash(again listed price) or p/e

antonio di natale(92ov) = cash( " " " ) or p/e

also for any of the deals if its a p/e offer i'm not looking for anyone over the rating of 88ov, also its a given that i'm not after any garden furniture ;)

Free Agent Frank NOUBLE has completed his move to Oxford United for £945,000

Danny ROSE has completed his move to Oxford United from Feyenoord for £2,281,000

Ryan HALL has completed his move to Oxford United from Internazionale for £141,000

also won last night,predict l ll do alot better next season as my team settles in.:D

Finally won my first game with Coventry and had a draw the week before :) I've put Wellington and Aogo on the Transfer list if anyone wants some quality players. I don't want to let them go but my team needs depth and I have no money. Wellington has 2 games of a suspenion to go :D

The offer for Antonio DI NATALE of Wigan Athletic from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I know at 34 it is going against some of my other long term signings, but I have struggled to get goals this season. Hopefully this guy can be the solution to that, and at £11 Million I think it is worth the chance.

Ive recalled a couple of players from unmanaged clubs and put them on the transfer list.

Lorenzo Ebecilio 20-84

Maxime Lestienne 20-83

Im not after that much above CV.

Lestienne wasn't with an unmanaged club, he was with me at Barnet. :(

Swindon Town are pleased to announce the recent acquisition of Jake Livermore from Cheltenham Town. Livermore will be a key figure in central midfield following the departure of several players as part of the clubs attempt to reconcile their financial predicament. My thanks to Tony Harman, the Cheltenham Boss, for his part in making this a quick and easy deal.

Despite the precarious league position Swindon have successfully turned a negative bank balance into possibly one of the strongest finances in the division, if not the league, by reducing their wage bill by 1/3, whilst maintaining their average team rating. Even if we do get relegated this season I believe the club will be in good shape to challenge for an immediate return.

Good luck to all managers, the end of season run in is looking more exciting than the Olympics ))))))

Wrexham 1 - 0 Southampton

...Now automatic spots look possible even after I gave up on them. Need to get promoted this season so that I can improve my squad without losing too much money every game.

Good Game, I don't know what I do wrong in this setup hence the lack of posts.

a few more players to join wigan shortly to help start off the rebuild for next season

wiganathleticclubtransf.png

still got these players left to sell and will accept cash offers on all of them for the listed price

jorge fucile rb/lb 27/89ov = 10mil

ant. tymoschuk dm/cb 33/90ov = 9mil

lucho gonzalez cm/am 31/91ov = 12mil

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJY-qGnMfs7DwheRXPR5P2ELFcMQHtzCNIrjGT2zbFmcN7e6wlVAHENuY

The rebuild of Cheltenham Town begins, had my first round of transfers accepted this morning after selling Jake Livermore to Swindon to help get the club out of debt so big thanks to them for helping me out. Got 17 players coming in, hopefully before tonight's game as I'm currently having to field a very make shift side and we welcome table toppers Forest.

The offer for John UTAKA of Montpellier HSC from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Thomas HEURTAUX of Udinese from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Costel PANTILIMON of SC Heerenveen from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Jerry VANDAM of Lille OSC from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Daniel WILLIAMS of Hoffenheim from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Panagiotis TACHTSIDIS of Genoa from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Sanmartín JOSELU of Deportivo from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Rubén PARDO of Real Sociedad from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Rodrigo MOLEDO of Internacional from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Will KEANE of Sevilla from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Juan CAZARES of Espérance de Tunis from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Sean CUNNINGHAM of Molde FK from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Plus a few squad fillers to get my numbers up..

The offer for Arik YANKO of Hapoel Tel Aviv from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Jonatan VALLE of Newell’s Old Boys from Cheltenham Town has been accepted along with other club offers. Newell’s Old Boys will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Stephen DAY of Stirling Albion from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Pietro FLORES of Sporting Cristal from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Aaron WOODLEY from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very pleased with my first round of transfers and hopefully there will be plenty more new faces arrive at Whaddon Road over the next day or two.

Hull City tonight lose 3-0 to Leicester. This is just the cherry on the top of an extremely awful month, with just 2 wins all month. I will be experimenting different formations and tactics now in preparation for next season. Next up are Stoke, and for the first time in about 3 weeks, I will have a full team to pick from.