English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Norwich pick up another vital 3 points away at QPR

Dominated the game against the unmanaged side, although we finished the game with 10 men after Rodriguez was sent off

With Sheff Utd and Cardiff drawing we move into 5th!

iddlesbrough smashed Carlisle and they remain 2 clear of us, but have caught up significantly on goal difference.

6 games to go, it's going to be very VERY close

Up next a massive game at home to Bournemouth

Norwich pick up another vital 3 points away at QPR

Dominated the game against the unmanaged side' date=' although we finished the game with 10 men after Rodriguez was sent off

[b']With Sheff Utd[/b] and Cardiff drawing we move into 5th!

iddlesbrough smashed Carlisle and they remain 2 clear of us, but have caught up significantly on goal difference.

6 games to go, it's going to be very VERY close

Up next a massive game at home to Bournemouth

Ouch! It is so close up here I'm having a nose bleed just thinking about it!

6 games left...aaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!!

I might have to resign through stress. :eek:

Hull City tonight get a 3-1 win against Stoke. A brace from Jelavic and one from Sokratis ensure we get the full 3 points. 2 minor injuries were sustained to Antonio Barragan and a very injury prone Victor Giuliano. We now move up to 15th place. Next up are a red hot Middlesbrough.

Blackpool 2-2 Fulham

Blackpool came from behind to rescue a point, in a night of mixed emotions for club Captain Carlos Tevez. The Argentine scored the opener in the 17th minute. Huntelaar equalised for Fulham, and then Tevez was shown a red card for a second booking. Huntelaar put Fulham ahead with a penalty, with Samuel Eto'o rescuing a late point for Blackpool.

Two more assists for Podolski, thats 15 goals and 17 assists in the league. Get him in your dream team guys :P

Blakpool move up one place into 10th, the first time we've been in the European places for a long time :D

Wrexham beat Brighton and Hove Albion 6-4 with hat-tricks from Rakitic and Obasi. Now we're back into the playoffs and level on points with second. Could easily not even get sixth though.

Im pretty annoyed that is the 4th! time that ive scored 4+ goals in a game and still not win! :eek:

Just barmy! Just trying to keep squad TBs down and money up for the next gaffer in :)

Well done on the result :)

Leicester beat Newcastle 1-0 at the KP Stadium, Aliev with the goal :)

If we hadn't had a ridiculous amount of draws this season (16 from 40 games, the most in the league) then we could've made something of this season. As it is, we're 5 points off the play-offs with 6 games to go.

Crystal Palace (A) - 1st

Derby County (A) - 23rd

Bristol City (H) - 19th

Swansea City (A) - 18th

Bolton Wanderers (H) - 9th

Sheffield United (H) - 6th

That's a pretty decent final six fixtures, if we can pick up 11/12 points from the next 5 games then we'll stand a decent chance going into the final game of the season.

The offer for Ibrahima CISSÉ of Standard Liège from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Surprised I wasn't challenged for him. Only 18 and played 90 minutes in Standard Liege's opening game of the season, so could well become a regular. When you're smiling...

Leicester beat Newcastle 1-0 at the KP Stadium' date=' Aliev with the goal :)

If we hadn't had a ridiculous amount of draws this season (16 from 40 games, the most in the league) then we could've made something of this season. As it is, we're 5 points off the play-offs with 6 games to go.

Crystal Palace (A) - 1st

Derby County (A) - 23rd

Bristol City (H) - 19th

Swansea City (A) - 18th

Bolton Wanderers (H) - 9th

Sheffield United (H) - 6th

That's a pretty decent final six fixtures, if we can pick up 11/12 points from the next 5 games then we'll stand a decent chance going into the final game of the season. When you're smiling...[/quote']

Looks as if you should rest your 1st XI for the Palace match and then your main guys will be 100% fit for the run-in ;):D

Looks as if you should rest your 1st XI for the Palace match and then your main guys will be 100% fit for the run-in ;):D

Oh you'd like that wouldn't you! Derby just roll over for Leicester anyway so I'll rest my team then, so for now we'll put out our strongest XI. We don't have much chance anyway, there's no chance we'll string together three wins in a row, quite frankly I'm amazed we've managed two :)

Dan Malone earned a draw with Exeter City against Lincoln City.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Exeter City and Lincoln City in their Division 4 fixture.

Emenike scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Diabate was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Not so good, Elm injured for 3 weeks as well.

Probably ends our slim play off hopes with us being 7 points off with just 6 games to play.

Middlesbrough have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Carlisle United 7 - 1.

No comment , it was an unmanaged team xD

Didier Deschamps steered Middlesbrough to victory against Carlisle United.

Middlesbrough outclassed Carlisle United and thrashed them 7 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Kuyt scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cacau and Mavuba were also amongst the goalscorers

Still at 4th ...

Next match away at Hull city

bad result for gillingham - we took the lead, but conceded 2....we had more possetion, shots, shots on target and corners...

Alas the amount of games means we had to rest our best players for the game against walsal next. still, no one has cought up ground on us so we're still 9 clear. :D:D

Blackpool 2-2 Fulham

Blackpool came from behind to rescue a point' date=' in a night of mixed emotions for club Captain Carlos Tevez. The Argentine scored the opener in the 17th minute. Huntelaar equalised for Fulham, and then Tevez was shown a red card for a second booking. Huntelaar put Fulham ahead with a penalty, with Samuel Eto'o rescuing a late point for Blackpool.

Two more assists for Podolski, thats 15 goals and 17 assists in the league. Get him in your dream team guys :P

Blakpool move up one place into 10th, the first time we've been in the European places for a long time :D[/center']

Good game mate!

Barring an absolute disaster Fulham should have guaranteed top flight football again next season. This season has been very poor for us.

Goalless draw last night for the Robins. Nice to get a point and a clean sheet but overall it's disappointing because, what with Bristol Rovers winning, it leaves us 7 pts from safety with only 6 matches left.

Also disappointing was having a goal ruled offside. I didn't see it but it was definitely on-side haha :D (actually its the first disallowed goal I've had since SM introduced this new feature so I have been expecting it)...

Next up is a trip away to sunny Southend.......

P.S. if anyone is interested in an 18 year old recent riser then my Croatian forward Ante REBIC is available for transfer. Cash offer or p/e will be considered. Contact Swindon Town manager for further details... Thx

Miroslav LOBANTSEV has completed his move to Leicester City from Lokomotiv Moskva for £600,000. All other offers were turned down.

Played the first two games of the season in goal for Lokomotiv Moskva, and is still only 17. Could potentially be a great riser, surprised there wasn't more competition for him.

The offer for Dejan JANJATOVIC of FC St. Gallen from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

Played the first three games of the season for his team so could well become a regular and rise when the Swiss league is reviewed.

The offer for Terrence BOYD of Caykur Rizespor from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Plays for SK Rapid Wien and has already scored a couple of goals this season. Swapped him for £8k and Shinya Yajima who hasn't played much for Urawa Red Diamonds since I bought him.

Still got a bit of dosh left, so will look to continue bringing in risers.

The offer for Michael BALLACK of Bayer Leverkusen from Shorpe United has been accepted along with other club offers. Bayer Leverkusen will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Manchester united payed 5mil and i payed 4.5mil with a player :) So i believe i have won Ballack.

This is a good signing for a team like Shorpe as it's not everyday you get a chance to sign a rated 90 and this signing will prob keep me up next season :)

Rating changes

Florentin POGBA-76>83

Benjamin LEROY-76-83

Leroy can go out on loan to small club ? a rated 83 GK with 7k wages is quite good :)

got a tight 2-3 away win at Barrow. hit the 100 point mark.

Burak Yilmaz with a double & Danny Welbeck scoring.

Crawley, Southport & Hayes next 3 games....anything less than 9 points would be disgraceful.

Couple of risers recently..

Gino PERUZZI 75>78

Fabien FARNOLLE 75>83

Naim Sliti 75 -> 81 :)

Really happy I had a good look at Ligue 2 on Soccerway last week. Most of the +5 risers were taken so when I found him I was a bit surprised. :) He is available for loan should anyone want him.