• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

I beat Millwall 2-0 :) Unlucky mate

I must say division 1 is getting really tight at the bottom with all the teams around the bottom winning.

But i think division 1 is quite tight in all positions

yep' date=' i really do think because of the results over the last few match days this one really could come down to the last game of the season.

[img']http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9669/wiganathleticfootballcl.png[/img]

yep' date=' i really do think because of the results over the last few match days this one really could come down to the last game of the season.

You could survive due to you changing your squad around

But Everton look down tbh as a a lost or a draw could prove there fate.

You could survive due to you changing your squad around

But Everton look down tbh as a a lost or a draw could prove there fate.

Come on FOREST !!!!!!

1-5 away win at Swansea

Barnsley and Coventry get beaten ......So a bit of breathing space in the division 2 relegation battle

Still very tight and it should be fun over the next two weeks

Got Raul & Reveillere to help with the relegation battle........They are doing a good job regarding the current situation.........Job done..10 weeks....move on :D

FGR notch a 3-0 win over Crawley!

Goals coming from Welbeck, Javi Marquez & Labyad.

Cigarini cops a season ending injury though....not what i needed for the run in.

Southport pull off an unbelievable result over York, winning 2-1, congrats Smut!

back to the summit, we lead the pack by 1 point. At home to the miracle workers Southport next.

Gillingham win with easy over Walsall. :D

The result being 4-1 to us, which keeps us 9 points clear at the top!

Got 5 games to go, the next two against fairly unfit and mediocre ( at least in performance) teams so should win those two, then a hard game against MK Dons, then two more mediocre teams.

I would like to be hasty, but this is Gillingham's season and no one can stop me now. :D

Few risers at Cheltenham over the last few days.

Vincent MANCEAU 75/83

Jonny STEELE 75/77

Steven BEITASHOUR 77/82

Andy ROSE 75/77

Darren MATTOCKS 75/80

When I took over we were -1.5m and had a squad value of 48m, which has now increased to 78m and should keep rising but will have to sell when bans are off cus were already losing over 200k when we play at home. Dread to think how much debt I'm going to be in by the time the bans come off :o

Wrexham beat Charlton 2-1 to move into the automatic promotion spots for the first time this season. Goals came from Ruben Michael and Moussa Dembele. We seem to be peaking at exactly the right time this season' date=' let's make it triple promotion![/quote']

whilst i do hope you get promoted barnaby, it just shows that this must be the tightest division in the ec7777 history, you could still easily end up 10th.

HEREFORD are still in with a small chance of promotion, a 2nd win in a row over sheff wed (i wish i had their squad), 3-1 at home means we are 2 points away from the play-offs, starting to see some of the teams that are in contention are letting their best players fitness levels drop, i hope i can take advantage by playing a fully fit eleven in every match.

good luck to all involved.

Another draw for Swindon, this time away at Southend. Now 3 games unbeaten and we could have beaten Southend had I not screwed up and substituted my main CF who had decided to play the game of his life!!! Oh well, if the team had played like that during the rest of the season they (we) wouldn't be in the mess we are in now....:mad:

Theres still hope :eek:

youll stay up...seen it happen so many times on SM' date=' you win a cup and your league form suffers while your in it but after the final your league form is immense...

couple more nice risers for FGR, really will help balance the books when TBs come off. France review is being even more generous than i thought!

[b']Tristan DINGOMÉ[/b] +7 75>82

Nicolas DE PREVILLE +8 75>83

only thought they would hit 80/81.

got two more players up for loan if anyone's after someone

mattia perin 19/gk82ov whoever takes him can also have him next season aswell if they want, might be perfect for a smaller team who has low funds as they can then spend there cash elsewhere knowing they've got a good keeper for the forsee-able future

also up for loan til the end of this season and possibly next season

86ov rated am/wing filip djuricic

djuricic has gone to crystal palace now so only perin left for grabs

22 yr old 85 rated CM Barcelona youngster Jonathan Dos Santos is available from Crystal Palace for £6.5m.

Looking for a fairly quick sale so the price is not set in stone ;)

Jonathan Dos Santos can now be had for offers in the region of £5.75m

Andreu Fontas, 22 yr old Barcelona CB rated 86 is also available for the right price - I have an external offer of £6.1, not desperate to sell but might be tempted if the price is right :)