• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Hahahaha I'm at it again doing the 'Wigan' for the third year in a row :D

I really hope you get relegated.

:P

I no what my team is for against Preston at the weekend:

Cojocaru

Smalling-Magallan-Good-Radu

Doumbia-Fountas-Caskey-Grimaldo

Raman-Batshuayi

Average rating is 80 :D

Basically' date=' if you dont win at the weekend, your back in the relegation zone ! :D[/center']

You've been hoping for the last 3 years :P

Reminds me of a poor little kid hoping for that special christmas present and never getting it :D

3 seasons mate, not 3 years. ;)

An ohh right, well I was actually joking when I said I was naming that team against Preston, I might actually play them now just to wind you up! :P

You've been hoping for the last 3 years :P

Reminds me of a poor little kid hoping for that special christmas present and never getting it :D

You never got that pony did you :P

Could have been worse though' date=' you could have had this:

[img']http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/3209661_460s.jpg[/img]

3 seasons mate' date=' not 3 years. ;)

An ohh right, well I was actually joking when I said I was naming that team against Preston, I might actually play them now just to wind you up! :P[/quote']

You can't wind me up ;)

Play whoever you like, I'm still winning my games :D

You sir are a Microsoft Paint Pro :)

Here's your badge :)

BluePeterBadge.jpg

Appreciate the comment but it wasnt actually me who painted. :P

I simply got the pics off the internet by typing into google, 'Aston Villa are going down' was on about the 22nd row down, it was all done ready for me.

Do I still get the badge ? :)

Appreciate the comment but it wasnt actually me who painted. :P

I simply got the pics off the internet by typing into google' date=' 'Aston Villa are going down' was on about the 22nd row down, it was all done ready for me.

Do I still get the badge ? :)[/quote']

No you must return the badge in that case :P

Nottingham Forest 2 - 2 Sheffield United

I was dreading this match for many reasons (one being Forest's 5-0 win in their previos match!)' date=' so I think I am pretty happy to get a point.

Everyone that matter in the promotion race below me lost tonight, so we stay in the playoff places. Norwich et al won above me so it looks like I'm playing for 6th.

MASSIVE game against Cardiff on Saturday.

Tense stuff.

Just seen that Cheikh M'Bengue will miss the rest of the season with 'minor' injury. NOT GOOD!!![/quote']

Watched on scorecenter and I thought I'd had it:eek:

2 late goals for Forest

Unlucky you had a player sent off.....So I guess I was lucky

Good luck in your play-off push

Blackpool 5-2 Millwall

A great win after the dissapointing result yesterday in Europe. Willian opened the scoring in the third minute, and the lead was double by Nocerino (His first for the club). Criscito pulled one back for Millwall, but goals from Podoslki and Garay killed off the game before half-time. Ibrahimovic scored for Millwall on the hour. Asamoah came off the bench after a lengthy injury and scored Blackpools fifth.

Blackpool leapfrog tonights opponents into 9th, a point against Shorpe on Saturday will guarantee European football next season. :)

Hull have sent back Danilo (88) and Sokratis (88) , these are available for loan. (Maybe for the remaining league games. If people are alright with them being for play-offs aswell thats fine with me).

2 straight wins keeps FGR top....

Mondays Game:

Forest Green Rovers outclassed Southport and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Szczesny had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Welbeck, Iturraspe and Holebas were amongst the goalscorers.

Last night:

Forest Green Rovers outclassed Hayes & Yeading United and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.

Gouffran scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Peng Lu, De Preville, VerdĂș and Suarez were also amongst the goalscorers.

York still hanging on, cant shake them.

Welcome to the new manager at Oldham, 2 loans immediately your way in DINGOME & DE PREVILLE.

With one week left of the season i thought i'd put this out there now that, i'm leaving millwall at the end of the season, so if anyone knows anyone that would be interested in this job then it will be available for next season.

I've enjoyed the 3 seasons so far and this really is a great league, but i'm just not enjoying SM as much as i used to

With one week left of the season i thought i'd put this out there now that' date=' i'm leaving millwall at the end of the season, so if anyone knows anyone that would be interested in this job then it will be available for next season.

I've enjoyed the 3 seasons so far and this really is a great league, but i'm just not enjoying SM as much as i used to[/quote']

Good luck in whatever you do mate.You will be missed and you've built a wonderful side and i feel the next manager should be grateful.

With one week left of the season i thought i'd put this out there now that' date=' i'm leaving millwall at the end of the season, so if anyone knows anyone that would be interested in this job then it will be available for next season.

I've enjoyed the 3 seasons so far and this really is a great league, but i'm just not enjoying SM as much as i used to[/quote']

shame to see you go as you have done wonders with the team.

i would love to take them on but Bertie ( chairman) did warn me that part of the unwritten contract that i signed last season, was that i only leave when he tells me , so i'll be staying in my caravan on our building site for a few seasons more.