English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Christian Eriksen is available at Leicester, for anyone interested. Already got a decent offer from Man Utd, so it'll have to be pretty good to compete. Either a straight swap or a two for one, no straight cash offers please. Any deal needs to have a player that can play AM and is at least 89. I can't promise that I'll sell him, if I don't think any offers are enough then I'll keep him and that's fine with me. Hope that makes sense :)

Oldham athletic is off the cards for me' date='is there an other club available? I would want Wimbledon..[/quote']

Barnet & torquay are free but the job is on an offer..

tranmere and northampton will be available very soon..

This result might seem to be a dent in Swindon's survival hopes but actually it's just part of the grand plan....;)..:eek:

Bah,,,, pathetic,,,, just want to thank my players for bothering to show up and an extra special thank you for those that actually broke into a sweat..

Great job to Barnabyd, the Wrexham Boss,,, that 3-1 win over Reading still gives us hope......

Hi guys,

I took over at Derby about 9 games ago now. Rock bottom when I joined, 3rd bottom now. Had some decent results however Last 3-2 defeat to Boro I fear means we may be relegated come the end of the season; That and most of my team is unfit!

Anyway, I've put some players on the T/L however come end of the season I will be looking for a total rebuild of youth at Pride Park.

The deal reported to be worth £2,000,000 plus Marek HAMSIK involving Christian ERIKSEN of Leicester City and Manchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

Wow :eek:

Hype

verb

to stimulate, excite, or agitate (usually followed by up ): She was hyped up at the thought of owning her own car.

to create interest in by flamboyant or dramatic methods; promote or publicize showily: a promoter who knows how to hype a prizefight.

to intensify (advertising, promotion, or publicity) by ingenious or questionable claims, methods, etc. (usually followed by up ).

to trick; gull.

:P

Hype

verb

to stimulate' date=' excite, or agitate (usually followed by up ): She was hyped up at the thought of owning her own car.

to create interest in by flamboyant or dramatic methods; promote or publicize showily: a promoter who knows how to hype a prizefight.

to intensify (advertising, promotion, or publicity) by ingenious or questionable claims, methods, etc. (usually followed by up ).

to trick; gull.

:P[/quote']

I can only assumse its cause Hamsik is level 2 for concerns.

But eventually Eriksen will be the same. Leicester manager must be laughing :)

To be honest mate i'm happy with the deal, Hamsik wasn't playing that much for me (4th choice CM) and was getting concerns like half my team, I'd much rather bring in a top young talent like Eriksen for him now. In the end i don't know how much better Hamsik is going to get but I know Eriksen is going to get better so i'll happily take the risk

To be honest mate i'm happy with the deal' date=' Hamsik wasn't playing that much for me (4th choice CM) and was getting concerns like half my team, I'd much rather bring in a top young talent like Eriksen for him now. In the end i don't know how much better Hamsik is going to get but I know Eriksen is going to get better so i'll happily take the risk[/quote']

You should sell me Walcott, hes getting pretty concernerd ;)

Hype

verb

to stimulate' date=' excite, or agitate (usually followed by up ): She was hyped up at the thought of owning her own car.

to trick; gull.

:P[/quote']

Bit over the top :P

Haha wouldn't go that far' date=' I've taken Eriksen from Bristol Rovers to Leicester, he has always performed well for me and has a great deal of potential so I'm sad to see him go.

To be honest mate i'm happy with the deal, Hamsik wasn't playing that much for me (4th choice CM) and was getting concerns like half my team, I'd much rather bring in a top young talent like Eriksen for him now. In the end i don't know how much better Hamsik is going to get but I know Eriksen is going to get better so i'll happily take the risk

I'm happy too, nice doing business :)

11th August - WHAT COULD HAPPEN ???

DIVISION 1:

A win for Tottenham Hotspur against already relegated Everton will confirm them the title aswell as seeing Everton confirmed relegated.

Premier-League-Trophy.jpg

If Colchester get at least a point at Sunderland then they will finish in the top 4 of Division 1.

A win for West Ham against Manchester United might well guarantee them division 1 football next season.

If Wigan dont beat fellow relegation candidates Aston Villa then they will probably be down as 'Relegated'

Shorpe United need to beat Blackpool to be in with a chance of playing in Europe next season, the seasiders only need a point to be sure of playing in the Europa league.

Theres Pressure on Preston, they are playing at home against City tonight an sit in the relegation zone, after tonights game a trip to Wolves awaits them in the final game of the season.

DIVISION 2

Newcastle United are in with a chance of sneaking into second if they beat Birmingham City tonight.

If top of the league Blackburn beat second placed Crystal Palace then it will put them in a great position for getting promotion.

Barnsley and Bristol City will be desperate to win as they try avoid getting relegated, both are just above the bottom three.

If Cardiff City beat Sheffield United then they will sneak above them to put em in with a chance of finishing in the play offs.

Derby and Queens Park Rangers play eachother in a very important game, could turn out to be a crucial game.

DIVISION 3

With only 2 points separating 4th and 11th - a win for 9th placed Charlton against Portsmouth could get them into the play offs.

If Reading beat Ipswich then all 4 of the teams in the relegation zone (Swindon, Hartlepool, Leyton and Dag&Red) could all go down depending on if they lose or not.

Yeovil Town face a tough game against Stockport, the home side are fighting for promotion while Stockport are trying to make sure they finish in the play off positions.

Gillingham who are already confirmed as champions are up against MK dons who will be fighting to win for get a finish in the play offs.

DIVISION 4

If Bath City win at Morecambe, then they Will be confirmed as Champions of the fourth division.

Lincoln City are already relegated but will be playing for pride with their -71 goal difference against Stevenage who have nothing to play for.

Aldershot have got a chance of getting out of the relegation zone if they beat Port Vale.

Crewe Alexandra have got a big game against Accrington Stanley, whoever wins will probably be in the play offs at the end of the night.

With a defeat at Notts County, Bradford would drop into the play off positions.

DIVISION 5

If Forest Green Rovers beat Fleetwood Town by 2 goals or more, their goal difference will be a staggering 100+.

York City need to win at Tamworth to keep the pressure on FGR.

11th August - WHAT COULD HAPPEN ???

DIVISION 1:

A win for Tottenham Hotspur against already relegated Everton will confirm them the title aswell as seeing Everton confirmed relegated.

Premier-League-Trophy.jpg

If Colchester get at least a point at Sunderland then they will finish in the top 4 of Division 1.

A win for West Ham against Manchester United might well guarantee them division 1 football next season.

If Wigan dont beat fellow relegation candidates Aston Villa then they will probably be down as 'Relegated'

Shorpe United need to beat Blackpool to be in with a chance of playing in Europe next season' date=' the seasiders only need a point to be sure of playing in the Europa league.[/center']

Theres Pressure on Preston, they are playing at home against City tonight an sit in the relegation zone, after tonights game a trip to Wolves awaits them in the final game of the season.

DIVISION 2

Newcastle United are in with a chance of sneaking into second if they beat Birmingham City tonight.

If top of the league Blackburn beat second placed Crystal Palace then it will put them in a great position for getting promotion.

Barnsley and Bristol City will be desperate to win as they try avoid getting relegated, both are just above the bottom three.

If Cardiff City beat Sheffield United then they will sneak above them to put em in with a chance of finishing in the play offs.

Derby and Queens Park Rangers play eachother in a very important game, could turn out to be a crucial game.

DIVISION 3

With only 2 points separating 4th and 11th - a win for 9th placed Charlton against Portsmouth could get them into the play offs.

If Reading beat Ipswich then all 4 of the teams in the relegation zone (Swindon, Hartlepool, Leyton and Dag&Red) could all go down depending on if they lose or not.

Yeovil Town face a tough game against Stockport, the home side are fighting for promotion while Stockport are trying to make sure they finish in the play off positions.

Gillingham who are already confirmed as champions are up against MK dons who will be fighting to win for get a finish in the play offs.

DIVISION 4

If Bath City win at Morecambe, then they Will be confirmed as Champions of the fourth division.

Lincoln City are already relegated but will be playing for pride with their -71 goal difference against Stevenage who have nothing to play for.

Aldershot have got a chance of getting out of the relegation zone if they beat Port Vale.

Crewe Alexandra have got a big game against Accrington Stanley, whoever wins will probably be in the play offs at the end of the night.

With a defeat at Notts County, Bradford would drop into the play off positions.

DIVISION 5

If Forest Green Rovers beat Fleetwood Town by 2 goals or more, their goal difference will be a staggering 100+.

York City need to win at Tamworth to keep the pressure on FGR.

Great Summary Ben,,, the next few days are shaping up to be a great climax to one of the best game worlds on SM.

Sad to see though that so many managers are not logging on now. I hope this is just because the next few games are meaningless to alot of clubs that are mid-position & that they will be back next season....

Lads are there any clubs comming available in the next few days.. Cheers in advance:)

Barnet, Hartlepool & Torquay are vacant but under offer...

Tranmere & Northampton will become vacant in the next 2 days and Kidderminster Harriers & Watford will be due very soon...

It beats me why managers don't just quit when they are no longer interested in managing a team rather than just let the 30 day log-in period elapse....

Anyway, good luck in finding a team,, this is a great GW with a very active forum

Barnet' date=' Hartlepool & Torquay are vacant but under offer...

Tranmere & Northampton will become vacant in the next 2 days and Kidderminster Harriers & Watford will be due very soon...

It beats me why managers don't just quit when they are no longer interested in managing a team rather than just let the 30 day log-in period elapse....

Anyway, good luck in finding a team,, this is a great GW with a very active forum[/quote']

kk cheers for the reply to my post mate much appreciated :)