• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Christian ERIKSEN has completed his move to Manchester United from Leicester City for £2,000,000 plus Marek HAMSIK.

I'll miss you Eriksen, you've served me well :(

Hamsik will be our new star man, our new playmaker and ratings wise, our best player. Melo - Aliev - Hamsik is a strong midfield for next season, we just need to score more goals as we have the 3rd best defence in the division.

Debating whether to play Hamsik tonight or whether to just rest him until the new season, we're 5 points off the play-offs with 9 to play for, so although still mathematically possible, it's very unlikely.

HEREFORD are one of ten teams battling for 2nd place or a play-off spot.

a frustrating night on monday, when we drew with portsmouth 1-1, a disallowed goal and a saved penalty cost us valuable points but we came back to win 2-0 at mk dons.

we have two fully fit sides on the go, so if we are lucky enough to make the play-offs , we should go into them without any fitness worries.

The offer for Bakary SAKO of AS Saint-Etienne from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I'm paying £2M more than his C/V because I thought there would be more interest (Wimbledon withdrew a few bids too), but I like Sako and have him in 7046 too, so it's no bother. He should offer good backup to my wingers (or my starting AM if I change formation) :)

Also, would anyone be willing to sell a LB for cash? He doesn't have to be brilliant, but 87+ and under 30 if possible please. I can't afford to be picky when it comes to things like this, but I would prefer it if he wasn't a bit of a 'nobody player'.... :P Thank you!

Watsons notts county to hault promotion party

With tonights game against bradford city Notts manager Warren Watson wants his lads to do there best in tonights game.

Notts have it tough though with players lacking match fitness and watson having to sell players to steady the sinking ship alot of youth players have the chance to impress and put a foot forward in to the squad for next season with division 4 status all but confirmed watson is now planning for the season ahead and making moves through out the tranfers market!

Decided play 4-5-1 in the Ben V Ben game tonight.

:P

About 3 changes from last game.

Team sheet is as follows:

Hart

Valencia, Shawcross ©, Kompany, Radu,

Doumbia, Yaya Toure, Aguero, Ledesma, Silva

Benzema

Subs: Smalling, Chedjou, Clichy, Fountas, Muller, Matri, Batshuayi

When I used 4-5-1 at Sunderland the other week I lost 4-2, hopefully tonights different. :)

tonight's match report

Dan James steered Wigan Athletic to victory against Aston Villa.

Wigan Athletic beat Aston Villa 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Silvio and Garmash were amongst the goalscorers.

with other results going the way they have though for me to stay up now, i have to beat man united on the last day, hope west ham lose and have to bridge a goal difference of +7 over the one match, so its come a little later than expected due to the run in but wigan are going to be playing div2 football next season, just hope i made the right move now in re-structuring my squad the way i have to challenge for a straight return to the prem

rotherham played grimsby tonight and we won 2-0. goals from cabral and eastmond and the mom was babacar. in our last games i think we have won 6 and drawn one since i took over :) hopefully will keep up the good form for next season. although on the down side our captain n talisman dejanstankovic is sidelinded for 3 weeks with a shoulder injury

WE HAVE A PLAY OFF PLACE!!!! :D

First win over Burnley in the set up for the Canaries as Ranocchia and Mossoro score the goals to lift Norwich into 4th place and now guaratees us a chance to walk with the best teams in the Prem.

Very very pleased. Up next a tough trip to Crystal Palace and we will not be taking our foot off the gas one bit!

City lose 2-1 at Deepdale against Preston North End.

Cannavaro and Van Bommel give them the advantage in the first half, David Silva pulled us one back in the second half.

Defoe wont have any part to play in the final game of the season for them, but even better, Daniel Agger will be out for 7 weeks due to a damaged Knee Cartilage. :o - Sorry about that Ben. ;)

In other news SPURS have won the TITLE.

Aston Villa are in the relegation zone, YAAAYYYYYY !! :D:D

tonight's match report

with other results going the way they have though for me to stay up now' date=' i have to beat man united on the last day, hope west ham lose and have to bridge a goal difference of +7 over the one match, so its come a little later than expected due to the run in but wigan are going to be playing div2 football next season, just hope i made the right move now in re-structuring my squad the way i have to challenge for a straight return to the prem[/font']

If you win your last game and Villa lose you will stay up mate?

Leicester beat Swansea 1-0, therefore keeping our play-off dreams alive. Thankfully what I have to do is fairly straight forward. I have to beat Bristol City at home next game while Sheffield United have to lose at Swansea, then I have to beat Sheff U in the final game of the season. Simples...

meerkat.jpg

Oh, and congrats Joe :)

Notts county 3-1 bradford city division 4

notts county achevied what they set of out to do tonight against promotion chasing bradford city with goals from C.MAGUIRE

J.TILLEMA and M.GABBIADINI secured the team a 3-1 victory watson went on to say he was very pleased with his teams performance even though this wasnt his strongest 11 watson added he will not be selling prized asset david hoilett only if the price is right for the player and the club.

With Bath City up next this is where the real test begins after when the division 4 league leaders smashed 8 past morecambe.

Kevin Junior steered Mansfield Town to victory against Kidderminster Harriers.

Mansfield Town outclassed Kidderminster Harriers and thrashed them 6 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Longo was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Liviero and Ward-prowse were also amongst the goalscorers.

That's 3 Wins in a row :D

If you win your last game and Villa lose you will stay up mate?

nah i don't think so because with preston winning tonight they've moved out of reach now' date='they'll be on 38 points, i'll be on 34points(still 19th) and villa will be now 18th on 35points, the only way i can get out if i've looked at it properly is if west ham now on 37points and in 17th place lose again against city on wed, and i beat united by a huge margin on both sides and of course villa don't win esle they'll leap frog west ham if they lose [/font']

nah i don't think so because with preston winning tonight they've moved out of reach now' date='they'll be on 38 points, i'll be on 34points(still 19th) and villa will be now 18th on 35points, the only way i can get out if i've looked at it properly is if west ham now on 37points and in 17th place lose again against city on wed, and i beat united by a huge margin on both sides and of course villa don't win esle they'll leap frog west ham if they lose [/font']

Yeh your right,at least you have taken it down to the last game.

Division 1 is so tight anyone can beat anyone.

Yeh your right' date='at least you have taken it down to the last game.

Division 1 is so tight anyone can beat anyone.[/quote']

yeah , maybe if they were better placed when i took over i might of been able to stabilize them a bit, but no worries overall i was expecting it and the fact that i've managed to get results i have since restructuring bodes well for next season, hopefully as my squads pretty well equipped for div2 now with alot of depth which i certainly didn't have a few turns ago

City lose 2-1 at Deepdale against Preston North End.

Cannavaro and Van Bommel give them the advantage in the first half' date=' David Silva pulled us one back in the second half.

Defoe wont have any part to play in the final game of the season for them, but even better, Daniel Agger will be out for 7 weeks due to a damaged Knee Cartilage. :o - Sorry about that Ben. ;)

In other news SPURS have won the TITLE.

Aston Villa are in the relegation zone, YAAAYYYYYY !! :D:D[/center']

Thrilled with the result! We're now out of the relegation zone and need one point to ensure survival. It certainly is tight down there (I heard that laugh at the back of the room), but that just shows how competitive this setup is!

It's a bit gutting to have two key players out, but not to worry Ben, you can't control what happens in the game :)

Well done Jack as well on winning the title!

Congrats to Tottenham, Blackburn & Bath for securing their respective divisions today, very impressive.

United keep their slim hopes of a top 4 spot alive with a 2-1 win over West Ham, I need to beat Wigan in the last game of the season and hope Blackpool can beat Colchester