• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Shorpe win 1-0 against Blackpool :)

Unlucky Mate I'm sure you will get top 10.

The lowest i can finish is 11th.I'm pleased with that as this is my first season in division 1 and to survive relegation by quite a bit in a tough division is good seeing as i have a weak squad.

Also well done to everyone who are champions now :)

Forest Green Rovers outclassed Fleetwood Town and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Welbeck scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Iturraspe was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Almost there!!!!!!!!

rested many of our first teamers but 2 of our talismen get the goals for the 3 points!

pretty much bossed the game after setting up a cautious approach, as Fleetwood had 2 decent results in there last 2 matches.

We finally get a break with unmanaged Tamworth getting a draw with our rivals York!!

hit 100+ goal difference and just to show how tough this division is, the top 5 sides all have gone through the 100 point barrier!!!

also il be packing in the Histon role shortly, i think i have more or less got them in a great position for a new manager to come in and have a crack with them. if anyone knows any decent forumer looking to get into the incredible 7777, Histon will be available within the next few days! Also the previous club i renovated, Kidderminister look to be open soon, there gaffer hasnt been on for 22 days, still in good shape squad wise...

Congrats to Spurs, Blackburn, Gillingham & Bath for their league titles! hope to join you!

HEREFORD'S last home game of the season sees us beat an abandoned watford 4-0, assistant coach and captain, peter crouch gets his 16th & 17th goals of the season.

this puts us into the play-off places but still very tight at the top of div 3.

a few teams in with a chance of promotion still have to play each other including wrexham vs yeovil on the last day.

we go to tranmere next, another manager who has abandoned them but doesnt have the courtesy to quit, his 30 days end on monday so i'll have no idea of their tactics or whether their unfit players will play.

i think division 5 should have all the top 5 promoted, 5th place easily making the 100 point mark! shame 3 of them cant go up.

please remember not to take/give out loans just for the play-offs!

Sheffield United 3 - 0 Cardiff City

Crucial win against Cardiff! Very very happy about that!!!

One foot in the playoffs now. A point tomorrow should be enough.

Some great teams in the playoff places' date=' so that will be a tough ask indeed.[/quote']

Don't count your chickens too early pal, my Leicester are the only team that can catch you and we play in the last game of the season. If on Monday you lose to Swansea and I beat Bristol City then the door is wide open for me... ;)

Don't count your chickens too early pal' date=' my Leicester are the only team that can catch you and we play in the last game of the season. If on Monday you lose to Swansea and I beat Bristol City then the door is wide open for me... ;)[/quote']

Don't worry my chickens remain uncounted (although slightly mischievous).

I counting on the fact that I have lost only once in the last 13 games...and I'm pretty sure a draw is all I need.

Don't worry my chickens remain uncounted (although slightly mischievous).

I counting on the fact that I have lost only once in the last 13 games...and I'm pretty sure a draw is all I need.

Haha good good!

Yeh you only need a point, and I'm sure you'll get it. I don't really deserve the spot anyway, I'm been awful this season :o

Took Over Tramere rovers. They have a negative bank balance. Looking to sell wheater and squillaci. Looking to end the season on a good note. Next up tramere welcome relagated hereford united to prenton park.

Welcome to both of the new managers and good luck

But i think Hereford are 4th :P

Fantastic night! Leicester beat Bolton 3-2, Hamsik with a brace and Erding with the third. Elsewhere, Sheffield United lose 2-0 at Swansea, leaving the door to the play-offs wide open! We're in 7th and are 2 points behind Sheff U in 6th. We play them in the final game of the season, so if we win then we go above them. However, Plymouth are level on points with me but have a GD that's 2 worse than mine. They've scored more goals, so if I win by 1 goal and they win by 3, they leap frog both me and Sheff U. So basically, I have to beat Sheff U and hope that Plymouth dont catch me on GD. Ideal night :)

Anyone else had a game...?

ALMOST IN DREAM LAND!!!!!

a last gasp 89 minute winner from Burak YILMAZ gives us a smash and grab 0-1 away win at high flying Altrincham..

89MINS::::

GOUFFRAN draws in the defenders with some neat footwork....

He plays an inviting pass across the front of the goal....

YILMAZ tries to slot the ball past the keeper.....

GOAL!! - It crosses the line before the keeper can get down.

relief! some big wins in div 5, and my final game is away to Eastbourne, would thrashed Cambridge 4-0 so a slight concern..

& York got a thumping win to close the GD down to just 2! so a heavy loss and a win for York can still see me miss out!!!!

its just to close for my liking!!!!!

Fantastic night! Leicester beat Bolton 3-2' date=' Hamsik with a brace and Erding with the third. Elsewhere, Sheffield United lose 2-0 at Swansea, leaving the door to the play-offs wide open! We're in 7th and are 2 points behind Sheff U in 6th. We play them in the final game of the season, so if we win then we go above them. However, Plymouth are level on points with me but have a GD that's 2 worse than mine. They've scored more goals, so if I win by 1 goal and they win by 3, they leap frog both me and Sheff U. So basically, I have to beat Sheff U and hope that Plymouth dont catch me on GD. Ideal night :)

Anyone else had a game...?[/quote']

Well done my son. My team selection gamble failed big time. It certainly makes the last game of the season pant wettingly exciting.

GATESHEAD SMASH PORT VALE, MEANING PROMOTION IF WE WIN OR DRAW OR IF BRADFORD LOSE OR DRAW!

C'Mon Gateshead!

Just saw Wrexham moved out of automatics in division 3 as well, so we may just be in the same league again at the end of this season. AND THE RIVALRY WILL BLOSSOM!

Swindon Town beat Watford 4 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Noboa was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kiyotake was also on the scoresheet for his side

A stunning hat-trick from skipper Christian Noboa keeps Swindon's survival hopes alive. Was also pleased to see Kiyotake score on his debut.

Charlton Athletic's 1-0 win over Reading means that the last day of the season will decide which one of 3 teams will stay up in Div 3.

Swindon's last game is a must-win home match against already relegated Hartlepool and we will be hoping that Leyton Orient drop a point against Sheff Wednesday and Reading lose for us to scrape through!!

It's a tall order but all we can do is try to end the season on a winning note....

Took a wee calculated risk tonight knowing I play Newcastle in the last game with automatic promotion at stake.

Only one point clear of Newcastle ahead of tonight's game, they have a better goal difference than me so reckoned there wasn't much to be gained from playing my 1st XI as even if I'd won and Newcastle drew then I'd still only be 3 points clear heading to their gaff with knackered players and an inferior goal difference.

As it turned out the reserves got a decent 0-0 but unfortunately Newcastle got a jammy late winner :P and so go 2 points clear in 2nd.

However.....several key Newcastle players are only likely to be 60 -70% fit whereas ALL of my 1st XI will be 100% fit (except Moura Lucas who is at 92% but Coutinho at 98% can sub on for him).

I realise I'm probably placing far too much importance on fitness but I'd rather go there with a 100% fit team needing a win than a half-fit team needing a draw - plus with Konoplyanka, Moura Lucas, Lamela, Shaquiri, Love, and Jo we don't really know how to play for a draw :o:D

Matches like these are what Score Centre was made for....! :eek::)