English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Manchester City beat West Ham United 1-0 at the Etihad on the final day of the season, a penalty from our top goalscorer Sergio Aguero secured the points.

Looking at the stats, it was a very, very even game !

West Ham, Wigan and Everton are relegated, Ive kept Frozy in the league by beating the Hammers. :P

We finish the season in 7th.

In our most important game of the season, we don't turn up and draw 0-0 against Sheffield United :(

That's been our achilles heel this season, of our 46 games we've drawn 19 (12 at home), the most in the league. It's been a very average season and we wouldn't have deserved 6th. Currently on an 8 match unbeaten streak though, shame it's come just too late. If things are to change next season then we have to score more goals.

Good luck to those in the play-offs.

tonight's match report

Dan James steered Wigan Athletic to victory against Manchester United.

Wigan Athletic beat Manchester United 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Rolando scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Teixeira and Ibisevic were also amongst the goalscorers.

despite the win still going to be playing div2 football next season, but i'm quietly confident that it might be a quick return to the prem, going off how my team have played since the re-shuffle, perhaps if i'd have done it sooner then it would be a different story, but i suppose atleast now i can say i've been relegated from a division :D

Hull tonight lose to Plymouth 3-1. Jozy Altidore with our goal in the first minute but it went down hill from there. Hopefully we can have a bit more fortune next season. Hoping that next season my players will of developed in RL so we can have a better crack at Division 2 next season.

Congratulations to those who have achieved promotion, commiserations to those who unfortunately have been relegated and good luck to those participating in this seasons play-offs.

Blackpool 1-1 Colchester

Blackpool booked there place in the Europa League with a draw against Colchester on the final day. Captain Carlos Tevez put Blackpool ahead, Mikel Arteta equalising for Colchester. With Shrope losing to Leeds, Blackpool finish the season in 10th place. Our lowest finish in all 3 seasons, but still very happy with this seasons performances.

Camiserations to Reice (Shorpe). Done an awesome job to finish 11th and just pipped him into Europe. Still a great achievement from him.

Blackpool will hopefully not have to play in the Europa League if they beat Chelsea in the Champions League Final on Tuesday. :)

Manchester City beat West Ham United 1-0 at the Etihad on the final day of the season' date=' a penalty from our top goalscorer Sergio Aguero secured the points.

Looking at the stats, it was a very, very even game !

West Ham, Wigan and Everton are relegated, Ive kept Frozy in the league by beating the Hammers. :P

We finish the season in 7th.[/center']

You absolute bugger.

Well it is fair really. We haven't played well at all this year. Less points than games and you go down, simples.

Big changes needed now. Gotze may be leaving. Need to get a decent goalscorer in, that is for sure.

Riece Monro(RieceM96 on forum) was unable to prevent a Shorpe United defeat to Leeds United.

Shorpe United slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Leeds United in their Division 1 fixture.

Well done Aaron for the win,But i knew today that a win would be vital to get 10th and the lowest i could finish was 11th.Which I'm pleased about :D despite missing out of europe I'm not bothered about it as if you look at my team.I shouldn't really be there and to survive relegation by a huge gap is all i asked for :) Cant wait for next season.

Well done to everyone who got promoted and unlucky to those who got relegated.Maybe you will bounce bac next season.

But well done to Marc at Blackpool for getting 10th and good luck in your cup final :)

Also I'm waiting for the prize money to come out now.

As expected a loss to Notts Forest' date=' well played Neil.

So the play offs will be

Norwich vs Middlesbrough

Newcastle vs Sheff Utd

Worked so hard to get this far, it's going to be very very tough to say the least but we'll be ready ;)[/quote']

Cheers Joe......Rested a few players and I know you did......would have been different mate if you had put the First teamers out I'm sure :o

Wish you all the very best in the Play-Offs mate

tonight's match report

despite the win still going to be playing div2 football next season' date=' but i'm quietly confident that it might be a quick return to the prem, going off how my team have played since the re-shuffle, perhaps if i'd have done it sooner then it would be a different story, but i suppose atleast now i can say i've been relegated from a division :D [/font']

Whilst Barnsley avoided the drop from Div2 on Saturday, after looking very likely to go down when I took them over 10 games or so ago :D

Cheers for the loans Dan I might be back in the new season for some more

Cheers Joe......Rested a few players and I know you did......would have been different mate if you had put the First teamers out I'm sure :o

Wish you all the very best in the Play-Offs mate

Cheers mate, I'm sure you'll work wonders with Forest next season.

My first play offs in a competitive gameworld! :eek::D

Hopefully the squad gets their fitness back A.S.A.P

Shame that the West Brom manager did me over with our supposed big deal tbh. Would have given me what I needed to stay up, but instead I lost Pirlo for an 89 and it condemnded us. Can't see how people can not reply to over ten PMs about completing the last (best for me) part of the deal. OUtrageous tbh and meant my interest in 7777 dropped and we were relegated.

But next season here we come. Looking to swap things around and get myself a striker and playmaker :)

Cheers mate' date=' I'm sure you'll work wonders with Forest next season.

My first play offs in a competitive gameworld! :eek::D

Hopefully the squad gets their fitness back A.S.A.P[/quote']

Just to think if you had paid attention to who you were playing in my 1st game at Barnsley you would of gone up automatically

If the general opinion is to not use loaned players for play offs' date=' then I wont out of respect. What do you guys think?[/quote']

I don't think people mind loan players being used, me included, there's only a problem players are loaned in specifically for the play-offs or the latter games just to have a better player.

Shame that the West Brom manager did me over with our supposed big deal tbh. Would have given me what I needed to stay up' date=' but instead I lost Pirlo for an 89 and it condemnded us. Can't see how people can not reply to over ten PMs about completing the last (best for me) part of the deal. OUtrageous tbh and meant my interest in 7777 dropped and we were relegated.

But next season here we come. Looking to swap things around and get myself a striker and playmaker :)[/quote']

What was the rest of the deal? And can it not be reported? You should've posted on here when the problem first arose, I'm sure people would've been more than happy to bombard this guy with messages in order to get the deal done.

Survival! :D

Preston confirm their place in division one next season with a 4-1 win away at Wolves. Agbonlahor, Modeste, VDV and Mandzukic with the vital goals. I'm very happy to stay up of course, and I'm definitely going to be concentrating more on this team next season. Good game Ryan, unlucky mate :)

Unlucky Will, Dan and Shack who have been relegated. Well done to Frozy, who, as well as me, managed to beat the drop. Well done also to those who have gained promotion or have grabbed a play off spot. Again, commiserations to those who missed out on the play offs/automatic promotion or got relegated.

Survival! :D

Preston confirm their place in division one next season with a 4-1 win away at Wolves. Agbonlahor' date=' Modeste, VDV and Mandzukic with the vital goals. I'm very happy to stay up of course, and I'm definitely going to be concentrating more on this team next season. Good game Ryan, unlucky mate :)

Unlucky Will, Dan and Shack who have been relegated. Well done to Frozy, who, as well as me, managed to beat the drop. Well done also to those who have gained promotion or have grabbed a play off spot. Again, commiserations to those who missed out on the play offs/automatic promotion or got relegated.[/quote']

Well done Ben I'm glad you survived and Frozy is so lucky :D he has finished 17th in division for the past 3 seasons can he make it a 4th :eek:

What was the rest of the deal? And can it not be reported? You should've posted on here when the problem first arose' date=' I'm sure people would've been more than happy to bombard this guy with messages in order to get the deal done.[/quote']

Turn: 32-Thats where you can report it :)

What was the rest of the deal? And can it not be reported? You should've posted on here when the problem first arose' date=' I'm sure people would've been more than happy to bombard this guy with messages in order to get the deal done.[/quote']

Yeah I know, but it just put me off and I leapt into 7046 for a month or so, and that got me relegated haha. Oh well not to worry, I guess you just learn. The last part would have got me KPB and Adebayor, players that I feel could have kept me up. Instead I had Nilmar 'no score' and was forced to buy Flamini to cover the loss of Pirlo in the first part of the deal. But oh well. Not to worry, just have to be careful now :)

beat doms side 2-0 to stay in play off zone, despite the loan signing which cause a lot of havoc and i apologies for that, i won with an average rating of 86, compared to his 88 rating. i am quite pleased leading up to the play off

and in advanced, sorry to everyone i have annoyed and insulted by getting a last minute loan deal.