English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Swindon Town

Players in -

Kirill Nababkin, RB (87) from CSKA Moscow

Alessandro Matri, CF (90) from Manchester City

Avraam Papadopoulos, CB (88) from Brighton

Very pleased with all my new signings.

I have 24 yr old Midfielder Nuno Coelho (rated 84) available for transfer at CV.

Also the following players are available for season long loans if needed. All young and rated 80+....

Arsen Goshokov (CF)

Ben Mee (CB/LB)

Dejan Glavica (CM/LM)

Benjamin Mendy (LB)

Let me know if interested.

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Julio Baptista , A good player one that can really beef up that midfield and I like the fella :)

Oguchi Oneywu , Hes a decent player , Hes very tall :)

Tom Hitzelsperger , Love the guy from his villa days , so very glad to buy der hammer :D

Joris Mareaux , He dosent look very good but he will do a job and he is cheap :)

Taison dosent look like coming :)

Hello everyone,

Alas, I was unable to save Derby from relegation. The fitness of the players in this small squad was really low and turned out to be too much.

My focus is now to rebuild the team in my 'vision'. I want to take them into the new season in a lower league and hopefully compete at the top end.

I've had some players on the t/l for some time now. No bid's from active managers for the 2 I've just let go external.

I've made a couple of bids for players. MOST of my team is for sale. Young can go for the right price. I'm going to let Santon go also. I want either straight cash or to include CB's or Wings as part ex.

Looking forwad to the new season :)

Danny

Blackpool agree fee for Gaitan

Blackpool are very happy to announce a fee of £16 million has been verbally agreed for Nicolas Gaitan of Manchester City. The deal will be completed after Tuesdays Champions League Final, where Blackpool will have the funds to complete the deal.

"I am a big fan of Gaitan. Hes a very skillful player who will give us some extra depth for the cup and to cover any injuries, as well as make competition on the wings stronger to hopefully improve all of our current player levels".

Been the best season so far for internal deals for Blackpool. Kagawa, Garay, Nocerino, Zabeletta, Eto'o and now Gaitain all come internally :D

Also listening to offers for Kerzhakov. A solid 90, top scorer in Russia last season and currently this season. With Eto'o, Tevez and Podolski ahead of him, I will likely have to sell the Russian. Not sure what I want for him though.

Norwich City are willing to deal if anyone is interested in any of our players.

BUT bare in mind the following.

We're a small-ish club therefore we don't have £5million to throw in a deal here or there, and we aren't likely to offer 2 of our best players for just 1 guy.

So if want to sort some serious negotiations then get in touch

3 more players to come to Wrexham:

The offer for Julien FÉRET of AC Ajaccio from Wrexham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pretty good player with an outside chance at 89 at some point. 30 and 88 means he's one for now rather than the future though. He strengthens my first 11 and only cost £4.8 million.

Alexis ROLIN has completed his move to Wrexham from Málaga CF for £310,000. All other offers were turned down.

Tried to sneakily outbid Forest Green, failed miserably, but then they didn't have enough funds to complete the deal. Absolutely delighted to sign such a talented player for so little. e has started loads of games for Nacional this year, with distinction and a move to Europe looks likely in the near future.

Joris DELLE has completed his move to Wrexham from OGC Nice for £560,000

22 years old and 77 rated GK. Nice's manager, Puel, has said that he will be first choice this season so I think 86 minimum by the end of the season.

for * * * * sake lost 2-0 to hereford' date=' i guess my youth were not quite ready to play at the elite level. bring on the next season[/quote']

good game, i think i would have had problems facing a fully fit northampton team.

tomorrow night we play stockport in the final, i'm hoping our play -off victory experience last season will give us the edge, plus we go into the game with 90% fitness levels against their 40-50%.

that includes a couple of loans, i wouldnt be happy to have my loan player run into the ground like that, sent back with a 3 month injury wouldnt be nice either.

changed tactics 3 times for the semi before settling on the one i used, going to be the same again for the final , i think.

good luck to everyone in their finals.

Just came back from a week of Holidays to find Birmingham+Hartlepool want me.

Hartlepool i'v Rejected but I'm thinking of going to Birmingham since iv done all I can with Milton Keynes Dons thoughts?

Its up to you. I always find that when I leave a club for another I tend to regret it afterwards. Its probably better a forumer gets Birmingham, although it may be easier to get someone in for them

I dont think anyone will hold it against you if you take the job or not. Your MK Dons is good so im sure a manager can be filled quickly for either club

Just came back from a week of Holidays to find Birmingham+Hartlepool want me.

Hartlepool i'v Rejected but I'm thinking of going to Birmingham since iv done all I can with Milton Keynes Dons thoughts?

I was looking at the Birmingham squad out of curiosity just before I read your post and they look a very tidy side. Good luck if you decide to accept the job as I'm sure you will do well with them.

Seeing as its just a friendly and I was against a Div 4 side I played a young team tonight.

Hart

Montoya-Boyata-Nuytinck

Labyad-Thiago-Rafinha-Trybull-Gaitan

Zaha-Batshuayi

Ended in a 1-1 draw V's Morecambe at the Etihad, Batshuayi put us ahead before Kljestan got them an equalizer, we were reduced to 10 men just after half time when Nuytinck got sent off.

Not to sure if use any of the first team for Wednesdays game at Div 5 side Altrincham, I might mix it up a bit for a decent win.

Friendly over, now I can set the tactics for tomorrow (and see the fatigue damage!) from yesterday.

One player who won't be playing in the final is Floccari.

Sergio FLOCCARI has completed his move to Lazio from Sheffield United for £7' date='452,000[/quote']

He has been a good servent to the club, but there are better options out there now.

I rested Lukaku in the semi, so he will replace Floccari in the team tomorrow. Luckily Lukaku has had the better season :)