O'Donnell

English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Very interesting might do something with that' date=' as I am bored out of my... If you don't mind me jumping on the idea of course.[/quote']

It's all yours pal :)

Just be sure to give me credit when its completed :P haha!

last nights friendly gave another great result Hopefully carry this form into the league.

Forest Green Rovers beat Charlton Athletic 4 - 2 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.

Verdú scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Roux was also on the scoresheet twice for his side.

also the signing of Napoli CB Miguel BRITOS was completed for a swap with 82 rated CB Jonas ACQUISTAPACE. Happy with that, hopefully he fulfills his promise when he was signed to become a fixture in the side.

Was just having a look at the sqaud values in division 2 for the upcomming season.. the top 3 teams being Newcastle' date=' West Ham and myself of course, all 3 would easily place inside the top 10 in division 1. Not too much point to this but found it a bit interesting :P

Can see a clear divide between some teams looking at the table mind, wonder if it'll turn out that way or if it will just be a free for all this season.. guess we'll find out.[/quote']

i think the starting eleven of you guys will mean a definite divide in the division, the 3 of you has to be in the top 6 and then there is probably another 10-12 clubs capable of filling the other 3 spots and then you have the rest of us trying to avoid the drop.

i'm looking forward to the season, should be a interesting division.

Was just having a look at the sqaud values in division 2 for the upcomming season.. the top 3 teams being Newcastle' date=' West Ham and myself of course, all 3 would easily place inside the top 10 in division 1. Not too much point to this but found it a bit interesting :P

Can see a clear divide between some teams looking at the table mind, wonder if it'll turn out that way or if it will just be a free for all this season.. guess we'll find out.[/quote']

For a long time last season my Southend was either bottom of the 3rd Division value or second bottom (I can't remember:o), but we were top of the division for a long time, and if I hadn't had no time the last 3 weeks we would have been promoted, but hay ho. And just checking, we're currently bottom...

But looking at Division 2 there is a fair old gap between team, a £150m gap between Newcastle at the top and Carlisle at the bottom.

Oh and on Southend news Mr. Tyton is available. Decent young Polish keeper who is current PSV number 1, and also played for Poland in the Euros.

Egidio AREVALO RIOS has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from Palermo for £7,500,000

Marco PAROLO has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from Cesena for £6,000,000 plus Pimentel ÉLBER and Claudio MENESES

Two signings for QPR boost my midfield as was rather short of players there,

Crawley Town lost their latest pre-season friendly tonight 3-1 away to Hartlepool United. The only bright moments of the game for Crawley were a Craig Bryson direct free kick and loan signing Dorian Leveque settling in well with a debut yellow card.

Next up tomorrow night we face a trip to the Globe Arena to take on Morecambe of divison 4.

another nice friendly win....im hoping this isnt a mask for shocking league form...

Forest Green Rovers beat Lincoln City 5 - 1 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.

Roux scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Verdú and Yilmaz were also amongst the goalscorers.

My Derby side beat Div 1 side West Brom in our friendly encounter this evening to remain unbeaten in pre-season. I tried a different formation for the last 15 minutes of the game to give some of the new signings a run out.

I am looking for a young CB, CF or Wing for cash if everyone has someone they're willing to part with.

Ashley Young is still available.

Danny

Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! :D

top50.png

100.png

115.png

Enjoy!

The likes of Shorpe showing how good they are doing to be competing in Division 1, and the likes of FGR showing that they will be up there soon!

Niall Taylor steered Queens Park Rangers to victory against Barnet.

Queens Park Rangers beat Barnet 4 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Milevskiy scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Adrián and Mauri were also amongst the goalscorers.

Now to mix up the divisions' date=' the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! :D

[img']http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h453/RedBullLordy/top50.png[/img]

100.png

115.png

Enjoy!

The likes of Shorpe showing how good they are doing to be competing in Division 1, and the likes of FGR showing that they will be up there soon!

Cracking piece of work fella! +1

I now have 12 entries, remember you have got until Wednesday 5th 8pm, which allows 1 game to see who you think can do it!

Division 1:

Division 2:

Division 3:

Division 4:

Division 5:

English Championship Cup:

English Championship Shield:

Send the Predictions to me VM/PM! and at the End of the Season we will see who needs to buy some lottery tickets! Mystic Meg.

Thanks to the response on my work :) I thought I was going to be much higher! 53rd though haha.

This league is going to get to the point where small sides in real life are going to be winning the premier league, and the rating gap is going to be tiny. Not sure if I'm excited or slightly scared :o

Im expecting a post from Riece soon saying how happy he is with the squad value of his team like normal.

Omg have you seen how well i have done :D lol

53rd is quite good for me.But I'm the only division 1 team outside of the top 50 :eek:

Anyway i hope i can surprise a few more this season and to think i beat Manchester United twice :P

Also B.Leroy is on the loan list

Rated 83 GK who is on 7k of wages.

Now to mix up the divisions' date=' the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! :D

[img']http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h453/RedBullLordy/top50.png[/img]

100.png

115.png

Enjoy!

really liked this just wish it was after the serbia review I would definitely be in div 4:p

Blackpool 0-2 Aston Villa

Blackpool lose for the first time in pre-season, against fellow Premiership side Aston Villa. Blackpool rested a few key players such as Eto'o, Navas and Willian. Ivan Perisic was given his first start of the pre-season.

The possesion was fairly even, with Blackpool just edging out with more at 51%. Blackpool were creating all of the chances, 17 in total, but couldn't find the back of the net. Marchisio and Sam scored the goals for Villa, 2 of only 5 chances created by the Midlands side.

"We played some great football today, and created plenty of chances. Unfortunately Carlos Tevez and Lukas Podolski were having an off day in front of goal. If we keep creating chances like today then our season should go very well".

When asked if Blackpool were going to make any more signings, Spicer replied

"There is only one player in our mind at the moment. We are confident that a big signing will be completed shortly".

:)

8th not bad think we're worth something like 4x what we we're at the start think i might start investing in a much larger youth set up just to make us a more valuable team as moneys pointless sitting there! :P

I'll be doing another later in the season about the average starting XI of teams which should be more of precise prediction :)

Froz3n Tekkers was helpless to prevent a SMFA World Cup Final defeat with England against Poland!! England were beaten 2 - 1 by Poland.

Agbonlahor scored the only goal for England and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Poor Gaby's dream is over :( :(

gabby_1476446a.jpg

Was a right laugh having this magnificent campaign with Gabby and Crouch up front rather than Rooney and someone like Defoe :P

Agbonlahor is a 7777 England Legend forever though. The stats are insane.

Onto the next one... :o:(

Bids are in for Emanuelson

The offer for Urby EMANUELSON of Roma from Blackpool has been accepted along with other club offers. Roma will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Blackpool offered £2.1 Mill + Waris (83) and Prikryl (83), which to them was worth £14.8 Mill.

Kinda hard to work out if anyones beat that, but I would say Leicester, Sheffield United, Preston, Forest Green and Leeds could beat me, just depends on the P/E values. Would be a great addition if he joins Blackpool though

Bids are in for Emanuelson

Blackpool offered £2.1 Mill + Waris (83) and Prikryl (83)' date=' which to them was worth £14.8 Mill.

Kinda hard to work out if anyones beat that, but I would say Leicester, Sheffield United, Preston, Forest Green and Leeds could beat me, just depends on the P/E values. Would be a great addition if he joins Blackpool though[/quote']

I'm not entirely sure how much mine came to, but it was my chairman's max, exact to the nearest thousand :P It was more than £14.8m though.

Toss up between Sheffield United and Preston for me.