English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Suprise suprise .. let down by Hammer' date=' agreed to loan Wickham from him .. go to make a bid just now and hes already on loan? :L Anyone have a keeper for loan? would be greatful, mines 69 rated :D Cant bring one in with my massive 500k budget either.[/quote']

De Wolf - rated 75, not great but could be useful. I don't need him this season as I got Courtois.

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Suprise suprise .. let down by Hammer' date=' agreed to loan Wickham from him .. go to make a bid just now and hes already on loan? :L Anyone have a keeper for loan? would be greatful, mines 69 rated :D Cant bring one in with my massive 500k budget either.[/quote']

I waited for some time just was thinking you did not need him well he is out now sorry.!

Doesnt matter' date=' a simple VM asking if i did would have been nice though? Nvm..[/quote']

How is this take Patrick Van Aanholt for the season will not be needed for the time right now anyway.

Was only a cup team player but have a spear player in the wings.

How is this take Patrick Van Aanholt for the season will not be needed for the time right now anyway.

Its all good Hammer, im better of getting a keeper anyways :) Cheers anyways..

I'll take him for a few weeks if available hammer? :P

I'll take him for a few weeks if available hammer? :P

He should be free to loan in 24H just need my last 6 deals to go down then will be free to loan mate as will only have 21 players before my final deals were one is a 2-1 so hold tight and he will be yours.

What team are you so I no.!

Also nice to see Wickham getting a goal tonight on loan yes not the season yet but already getting goals is always good.

The offer for Charley FOMEN of Marseille from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Played alot out on loan this season for dijon who finished 2nd in the second division. only really brang in as a back up to a back up and he is set to be loaned to Wimbeldon.

Teams Finished tho after 8 more Deals Completed

First Team:

Pyatov(89)

Zuniga(87) Costa(88) Lombaerts (89) De Ceglie (88)

Gustavo(88)

Emre(88) Cheyrou(90)

Varela(89) -------------- Blaszczykowski(88)

Negredo(90)

Second Team:

Pyatov(89)

Souprayen (84) Abel(80) Sereno (84) McCartney(85)*

Iturraspe(83)

Bannan(84)* Margia(87)

Hao(82) ----------- Braaten(86)

Kozak(85)

Reserves

Salie(68) - Second Goalkeeper

Erbes(82) - Pre Agreed Loan to Wimbledon

Forman(80) - Pre Agreed Loan to Wimbledon

Sanogo(60) - Availible for Loan

Markiet(70) - Availible for Loan

Sene(60) - Availible for Loan

Loaned Out

Baykan(75) - Mansfield Town

Sarabia(78) - Wimbledon

Kozak got a +1 this morning was hopeing for a +2 but not really complaing his value jumped by about 1.3 million and will be worth a good amount P/e now :)

The last 3 bids iv made, a internal team has decided to bid against me. My defence is very weak at the moment. 2 days until the season starts and im hardly ready :o

In an ideal world, I would like a new CB, LB, RB, fwd and CM and a backup wing.

No one is loaning out anyone decent right now so I have to rely on my funds which arent the most iv seen.

Southampton are sorted :D

First:

-------------- (85) ------------------

(86) --- (86) ---- ?????? --- (87)

--------- (86) ------ (84) -----------

(87) -------- (80) ------------ (87)

-------------- (80) ------------------

Second:

-------------- (70) ------------------

(60) --- (65) ---- (75) ------ (68)

--------- (80) ------ (72) -----------

(70) -------- (68) ------------ (65)

-------------- (68) ------------------

about to start the divison three predictions they will be up this evening however i would like to remind people i cant read into the future and if you are missing a signing and i say " there weak at left back which may effect them" dont take it to heart as i can only see the transfers you have done :)

The offer for Davide ASTORI of Cagliari from Barnsley has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Santiago DITTBORN of Universidad Católica from Barnsley has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Salvatore SIRIGU of Palermo from Barnsley has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

2 first teamers, and a risers joined Barnsley without competition :D

Willie DYER has completed his move to AFC Wimbledon from Raith Rovers

Mirko OPAZO has completed his move to AFC Wimbledon from CD Everton

Ayato HASEBE has completed his move to AFC Wimbledon from Albirex Niigata

Kieran STALLARD has completed his move to AFC Wimbledon from Falkirk

My latest four signings, my squad is really taking shape now and i'm delighted to have got Hasebe, who's looking at a nice rise when Japan is reviewed.

The offer for Hugo CAMPAGNARO of Napoli from Ipswich Town has been accepted along with other club offers. Napoli will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I dont know about Birmingham but my bid came quite high. Whos the brum manager?

Pierre-Emerick AUBAMEYANG has completed his move to Reading from Milan for £550,000 plus Simon CHURCH

Taras STEPANENKO has completed his move to Reading from Shakhtar for £200,000 plus Jay TABB

There is hope for my team yet two nice 86's in for my squad our AvR is on the up still have a few players now to come in.