English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Hull City carry on from their pre-season results as we beat Carlisle United 3-0. Goals from Andrey Arshavin, Antonio Di Natale and Victor Giuliano ensure we have a fantastic start. Next up are Plymouth on Monday were hopefully we can continue the good start.

Beaten 1-0 by Palace,knew that was gonna happen we always start slow.

On a side note been playing this game for a while now and to be offered an 87 and a 88 for Martinez 24 and just signed for Munich so he could easily go 93/94 is an absolute joke.Not going to name the club but really quite pathetic.

2 pieces of business at Carrow Road, and they're 2 familiar faces as well...

Chris BRUNT has completed his move to Norwich City from Real Madrid for £1,700,000 plus Miguel CUSTODIO . All other offers were turned down.
The offer for Grant HOLT of Marseille from Norwich City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Winning start to life in Division 1 for Palace:

Crystal Palace beat Sunderland 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Rosales had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Lamela was on the scoresheet for his side.

Happy with that as we haven't strengthened yet, only brought in a few youth players.

In fact we've actually weakened the squad with this:

Philippe COUTINHO has completed his move to Stockport County from Crystal Palace for £19,000,000

Wasn't keen to sell but he was getting concerned as Konoplyanka, Lucas, Lamela, and Shaqiri all start ahead of him and let's be honest £19m can't be sniffed at.

Difficult to see where to invest the cash though - my lowest rated 1st XI player is 87 rated Rosales but he got man of the match last night so might just bring in some more youths and see how the season goes :)

The deal involving Everton and Chris BRUNT of Real Madrid has been turned down. Real Madrid have decided to proceed with another offer.

Had a feeling i wouldnt get Brunty based on Norwich's bid.. this is why i didnt put all my eggs in one basket and bid for this guy

The offer for Liam RIDGEWELL of AS Saint-Etienne from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A regular in a strong looking West Brom team so far this season, for CV aswell i cant really complain :P Anybody fancy the guy on loan once he's offically here? Same rules apply, no cup games/may need to recall in an injury crisis.

doesnt get any better for my team,lost 1-0:rolleyes:

Matthew KENNEDY has completed his move to Oxford United from Kilmarnock in a swap deal for Lee COOK . All other offers were turned down.

another youngester in,he s just signed for Everton.

Also brought in Sordell yesterday and hope to add a bit of experience in the midfield and bring in a young defender in the next 24 hours.

getting fed up with the now manager at Hayes&Yeading' date=' he takes clubs in 7777 and constantly strips them down and replaces all the players with 60 rated.......

was doing it at Barnet & quit, now come back n doing it at Hayes...[/quote']

Well i can try and help them.When he quits.

The offer for Wayne ROUTLEDGE of Milan from Norwich City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Has had a brilliant start to the season with Swansea, so I'm taking a gamble here. If I hadn't signed Brunt I wouldn't havee sold Reyes. But Brunt was brilliant for us last season when he played.

Liam RIDGEWELL has completed his move to Everton from AS Saint-Etienne for £3,886,000 plus James WALLACE and Shkodran MUSTAFI

Offically joined up with the club now, 2 nobodys and a bit of cash so cant fault it :P

As previously said the guy is straight up for loan if anybody wants him? :)

The Forum Friendly Cup

The yearly friendly competition has arrived in EC7777.

Round Robin format to begin with based on the amount of teams that enter, and then we will do a draw for Home and Away two legged games, with the winner progressing.

So who is interested? :D

1. Southampton

2. Blackpool

3. Man City

4. Aston Villa

5. West Brom

PM/VM us if interested.

3) Man City :)

Good Good.

Remember guys and gals not long left until the prediction game is still open.

PM/VM

Division 1:

Division 2:

Division 3:

Division 4:

Division 5:

Cup:

Shield:

Winners, had one game to see what teams are doing you have until Wednesday 8pm before the games kick off.

The Forum Friendly Cup

The yearly friendly competition has arrived in EC7777.

Round Robin format to begin with based on the amount of teams that enter' date=' and then we will do a draw for Home and Away two legged games, with the winner progressing.

So who is interested? :D

1. Southampton

2. Blackpool

3. Man City

PM/VM us if interested.[/quote']

Hopefully we get alot of interest in this :D The 'Welcome back O'Donnell Cup' was what I wanted it to be called :P