English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

HEREFORD are one place higher than expected after three games, a 2-0 defeat at home to everton means we lie in 23rd place.

well done shack.

only when i was about to watch the game on score centre, did i realise how good everton are, all but one player rated 90+ and he is an 89, the same as our best players.

not unhappy at all, 3 very tough games and we didnt get hammered in the scoreline or stats, long season, keep fighting etc,etc,......

we havn't had a night like last night before, over 10,500 turned up , just a few tickets unsold in the away end was all that stopped it being a capacity crowd.

the builders only finished the new stand at 5.50pm, but the whole ground was busy from lunchtime and it wasnt until 3am that the last few left the 'load of bull'. i wish my caravan wasnt so close to the ground.

i know why the refugee centre had another floor added to the original plans, you can now see all of the pitch from there, which means more cash for Bertie when it comes to sell out crowds, the offices that overlook the ground conveniently have a kitchen nearby and a store room that converts very easily into a bar.

i think Bertie made more money last night from all the extra activities around the ground , than he did on gate receipts.

Gillingham get their second win of the season - this time at home to Bournemouth. They took the lead after 18 minutes, but a great performance from the team and that man called Lima undid them. :D

Lima got all three goals, while the team got 60% of possession.

Now 6th with 6 points.

In other news we have a bid accepted with no competition on Lorenzo Melgarejo. Only cost 2.6mil for Benfica's starting LB, and should be in for a small rise - maybe to 85. Still a great talent! :)

HEREFORD are one place higher than expected after three games' date=' a 2-0 defeat at home to everton means we lie in 23rd place.

well done shack.

only when i was about to watch the game on score centre, did i realise how good everton are, all but one player rated 90+ and he is an 89, the same as our best players.

not unhappy at all, 3 very tough games and we didnt get hammered in the scoreline or stats, long season, keep fighting etc,etc,......

[/quote']

Good game pal! Always hate playing smaller teams like yourself as i tend to always get shocked and bloody lose so nice to actually win :P

I could of had a 92 rated team playing if you dirty div 2 lot hadnt injured the likes of Alex, Banega and Dzeko :( lol.

Very happy with my start to the season though.

Norwich beat Leicester at Carrow Road 2-1 thanks to goals from Giroud and Mossoro.

Started great with an early goal' date=' but then Brunt was shown a straight red after 13mins, which was followed a minute later by Leicester equalising :o

End of game stats show they were unlucky not to take anything, but clearly our lads fought hard and did well for the points in the end :P[/quote']

43% possession, 10 men for 77 minutes, 2 shots on target and 2 goals, damn right I was unlucky ;)

The offer for Nabil EL ZHAR of Levante from

Cambridge United has been accepted . The

transfer will be completed within the next 24

hours.

very happy to bring in an 85 rated forward that only cost me an 75 and 78 rated plus 200 k. Also he has a good chance of a +1 if he continues to play for levante.

Friendly with Good old friend MaoaM.

Mixture of First and Second Team out for the game.

Southampton 1 - 2 Blackpool

S.ETO'O 60

C.TEVEZ 80

P.SENDEROS 88

Other:

Alba 64 - SENT OFF

Good game mate :) I rested Tevez and Navas for Gaitan and Kagawa. Samuel Eto'o iss back from his suspension and scored, Lets hope he continues that on Saturday :D

Just took over Southport' date=' been checking this setup for a while and was quite lucky to get a club. Average squad starting in division 5 a few hundred K in debt. cant wait to see what I can do![/quote']

Welcome mate. Feel free to take any of West Ham's 80-85 rated players on loan :)

Boban BAJKOVIĆ +6--> 83

Thiago GALVÃO +4 -->80

Nikola MAKSIMOVIĆ +5-->83

Savo KOVACEVIC +4-->81

Filip MLADENOVIC +8-->83

Vladimir VOLKOV +6 -->83

finally got all my Serbian risers:D. brings first team average to 84 and squad value to 80 m including loanees should be enough to be competitive in this league.

Boban BAJKOVIĆ +6--> 83

Thiago GALVÃO +4 -->80

Nikola MAKSIMOVIĆ +5-->83

Savo KOVACEVIC +4-->81

Filip MLADENOVIC +8-->83

Vladimir VOLKOV +6 -->83

finally got all my Serbian risers:D. brings first team average to 84 and squad value to 80 m including loanees should be enough to be competitive in this league.

nice one. expecting some big moves in the market now from little cambo!

God 999 takes control of Ipswich Town.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Ipswich Town were founded in 1878 and play their home games at Portman Road in Ipswich. The club is also known as The Tactor Boys. They have a rivalry with Norwich City and Colchester United.

God 999 takes control of Ipswich Town.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Ipswich Town were founded in 1878 and play their home games at Portman Road in Ipswich. The club is also known as The Tactor Boys. They have a rivalry with Norwich City and Colchester United.

Welcome mate :)

Queens Park Rangers

Vs.

Ipswich Town

Competition - Division 3

Referee - Rob Lewis

Stadium Name - Portman Road

Stadium Capacity - 30,311

Location - Ipswich

Country - England

Weather Forecast - Heavy Cloud (3 Degrees Celsius)

Clubs

Ipswich - L L L

Table Position - 23rd

Manager - God 999

Queens Park Rangers - L L W

Table Position - 15th

Key Players

Ipswich - Hugo Campagnaro, Andrea Barzagli, Fernando Muslera

Queens Park Rangers - Michal Kadlec, Stefano Mauri, Artem Milevski

Talking Point - Ipswich Town's new manager - God 999. A new manager is at the helm and all the club's fans are keen to see whether he is upto the challenge.

Summary - All in all, this match is going to be a very interesting face-off between 2 clubs looking to improve their tides.