English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

HEREFORD season has got going at last, even though once again we go one down with the fist chance of the game.

we came back from 2 down to get a point with assistant coach peter crouch getting our first goal in division two.

home to gillingham next.

managing to put out a fit side for 3 games a week and not dropping below an 87 rating.

Lovely stuff! Preston pick up a point away at league leaders Arsenal' date=' in a 2-2 draw at The Emirates. There certainly wasn't a lack of chances in this one, that's for sure. Sneijder gave Arsenal the lead after just two minutes, before Defoe scored in the 18th minute. However, that goal did not count, much to my dismay. However, Pizarro did grab an equaliser not long after the break. Not long after that, substitute Neymar set up Lahm to put Arsenal back in front. Just a minute later though, VDV set up the England legend Agbonlahor to once again equalise for us. No more goals were scored after that, although both sides had great chances to ****** all three points in the last couple of minutes.

I know I'll probably be more pleased with that point than Ed, but well done anyway mate, good game :)

Bad news coming from the game is that Rat will now be out for 8 weeks! 8 WEEKS! Reminds me of the Ozil situation in 7046 last year :o:p Not to worry, let's just hope Agger can fill in at LB for the time being.

Edit: Are you serious? The word snat*h is starred out. Well then, both teams had a chance to [b']grab[/b] all three points in the last couple of minutes :P

Well played mate, i wont lie I'm a little gutted to not have taken all 3 pts - at home, higher rated team and 55% possesion would suggest that i should feel aggreived but a points a point and so much better than a loss. Well played mate.

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Stoke City.

Everton outclassed Stoke City and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Gourcuff scored the winner for Everton and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Keeping our good start to the season moving up into 2nd place, obviously cant get too carried away but nice to get good points on the board :)

Been using my noodle and resting the likes of Kaka, Dzeko etc etc as much as i can so none of my big hitters get injured but can still put out a strong 91 starting 11 :P working nicely so far.

Ipswich lose to QPR 4-2. Bafetembi Gomis and Cleiton Xavier were on the scoresheet for Ipswich. Even though Ipswich lost' date=' Xavier was adjudged man of the match for his brilliant performance.[/quote']

well played was closer than the 4-2 scoreline

Keeping our good start to the season moving up into 2nd place' date=' obviously cant get too carried away but nice to get good points on the board :)

Been using my noodle and resting the likes of Kaka, Dzeko etc etc as much as i can so none of my big hitters get injured but can still put out a strong 91 starting 11 :P working nicely so far.[/quote']

Won't last :P

Bugger! Forgot that Agger was out injured for another few weeks, meaning I don't have a LB to play in the next couple of games :o If anyone has a LB for loan, then please let me know. Anything 86+ would be great, thanks :)

@Ed, no worries, I'd be the same if the situation was reversed. Good game, unlucky :)

Bugger! Forgot that Agger was out injured for another few weeks' date=' meaning I don't have a LB to play in the next couple of games :o If anyone has a LB for loan, then please let me know. Anything 86+ would be great, thanks :)

@Ed, no worries, I'd be the same if the situation was reversed. Good game, unlucky :)[/quote']

I have Digne who is rated 80 :P It's close to 86 ;)

Free Agent Robbie FOWLER has moved to Arsenal for £1,170,000.

Southampton Chairman on Robbie Fowler's Move to Arsenal

We were tracking Robbie for sometime, but he decided to move to the bigger club, it always seems this way, players tempted by the bigger better wage packets and the lifestyle that comes along with it, they don't want a challenge and I understand that. Robbie was going to be a great source of experience for our young players like Oxlade-Chamberlain, Frimpong and Campbell. For 1.1m you cannot buy experience like that all the time, I wish Robbie Fowler the best of luck at Arsenal.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::P

FGR made an indifferent start to life in Division 4. After being heavily backed by many fellow managers in the gameworld, Rovers currently lie 10th after 4 games on 7 points. A win against Dagenham & Redbridge was followed up by high scoring encounter with Rochdale.

Forest Green Rovers beat Rochdale 5 - 3 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Verdú scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gouffran and Roux were also amongst the goalscorers.

Burak Yilmaz also added from the spot.

sadly our talisman playmaker VERDU misses the next game. needs a rest anyway.

Joan VERDÚ picked up a very minor injury during the recent match.

Beat AFC Wimbledon 4-1 at home yesterday to make it 4 wins in 4. Sit 3rd in the table below York and Barrow.

Tomorrow night is one of the biggest games of the season already! Got York at home.

Wycombe Team News:

Gilardino and Leto are both doubts for tomorrow's game, depending on whether they pass as match fit.

Motta and Mouche are both out injured.

Bamba is suspended after his red card in the previous game.

York Team News:

Djibril Cisse is injured for this clash.

Souleymane Camara won't be involved as he is to complete his move from York to Montpellier.

Wycombe manager Matt Clark is hopeful that his side can repeat the 5-1 drubbing of York that occurred last season in this tie.

York are one of the strongest teams in the league, so tomorrow night will be a big challenge for us. Our confidence has been boosted by the fact that they have 2 of their 3 top scorers unavailable for the game, but they have plenty of quality in their squad to be able to punish us. I've prepared my team the best I can for this game, but on the night, we just have to make sure that we're up to the challenge.

Still looking for a striker to take on loan, 86+ if anyone has one to offer.. preferably before tomorrow night's game!

Southampton Chairman on Robbie Fowler's Move to Arsenal

:rolleyes::rolleyes::P

Well spotted' date=' you're right.....

God has joined Arsenal !!!

[img']http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DQ05AzuXAgk/UCLcIYVxi7I/AAAAAAAAAD4/WEP0mg_l6WU/s1600/Robbie+God.jpg[/img]

Delighted to welcome him to the ranks, absolute legend!!!

Lets face it, I'm gonna lose money but by crikey sometimes you simply have to enjoy SM for the such opportunites!!!

Future Of Italian Football Signs For Ipswich Town

Mattia DESTRO has completed his move to Ipswich Town from Bury for 750,000 plus Andrea Lazzari.

Mr. God 999, the manager of Ipswich Town, came to us saying an important announcement to make. This what he said:

Ipswich Town are pleased to announce the signing of Mattia Destro from Bury for 750,000 + Andrea Lazzari. I myself am unimaginably pleased at this signings. Mattia Destro is an outstanding forward with great talent, ability and potential. Though he is still only 21, he is an amazing finisher and rarely misses a chance. He can get past defenders with ease and is a complete forward. He is the future of the Italian Strike force and we are very pleased to add him to our ranks. Me and the lads are gonna show Mattia around and get him familiarized with the new club, location and fans. I guarantee that he will get playing time and be a legend at our club.

José CARLOS has completed his move to Cambridge United from Internazionale in a swap deal for Thiago GALVÃO

Rounds up our transfer activity for the moment. will probably bring in two or three versatile players next week when the chinese risers tb comes off. With a fully fit squad we have an average 87 first xi, which isnt bad seeing as i only took over with about 12 games to go last season although the squad does severly lack depth.

lazzari+750k gets you mattia destro

and fernando muslera gets you ter stegen' date=' almost too good to be true:rolleyes:

especially considering that bury now haven't got any other recognized forward,

i just really hope i'm seeing something here that isn't actually there

[/font']

I'm not cheating mate. Just honest deals. His rep is also 287 and mine is 94. Haven't done anything illegal. Really confused why you think I have?:confused:

and fernando muslera gets you ter stegen' date=' almost too good to be true:rolleyes:[/font']

neither of them deals make any sense to me both very one sided if you ask me

and fernando muslera gets you ter stegen' date=' almost too good to be true:rolleyes:

[/font']

yeah....very dodgy

If you are all so convinced I'm cheating which I'm not' date=' honestly. I can cancel the deal. You could even just talk with the Bury manager[/quote']

for one no ones actually said you were cheating per say, you jumped the gun on that, wonder why that was

also if you know the deals fine why would you even consider cancelling it?

and talk to the "bury" manager" yeah nice one;)

also mentioning rep numbers doesn't really amount to much bud one of the biggest cheats i've come across on this game has rep in the high 200's

like i said just looks very iffy "two" managers join the same gameworld within a day of one another and then 1 starts raping the other of the top talents

added to the fact that your name has already been banded about as being involved in dodgy dealings in other gameworlds.