English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Afternoon all.. a very quick message as ive found myself free at a computer with a spare few minutes.

Incase you didnt know my girlfriend gave birth to my gorgeous baby girl on the 081012, we named her Madison Olivia O'Neill Shes a little beauty with a full head of black hair already lol. I think ive forgotten what sleep is like for the last 3 weeks now but its all worth it (ive copied this from my post in the 7046 thread so dont moan if you read it twice :P)

Looks like my Everton are still top of the league, albeit by less points than it has been, got humped by Forest the other day (good game Lenny pal), qualified in europe, still in the cup/sheild thing. Hoping the hang on to top spot although the teams behind are cranking on the pressure but ive got a good gap on the last playoff spot at the very least.

Again replys/posts will still be very few and far between just thought id keep you all in the know about how it went with my little girl :) keep well guys!

Aston Villa 2-0 Shorpe United

J.RODRIGUEZ 22

F.LLORENTE 83

Villa cruise past 10 men Shorpe

1342471910_5066_rod.jpg

Aston Villa have tonight gained 3 more crucial points in their search for Premierleague glory. James Rodriguez scored a beautiful free kick to open the scoring for the hosts. Shortly after Carlos Gurpegi was sent off for the visitors after the late challenge on Diego Milito. This made it easier for Villa to control the game, and although only leading by just a goal for majority of the game, they never really looked like dropping points tonight. Llorente wrapped things up with a stunning volley after a headed pass from Milito. Villa remain in third, after Sunderland, City and Arsenal also won their games.

Preston grabbed a lucky point, as we drew 1-1 at home with Sunderland. Fulham were dominant throughout the game, but a 76th minute header from Jermain Defoe gave Preston the lead, and many thought he had put them on their way to an unlikely victory. However, Lisandro smashed in a free kick just five minutes before the final whistle to give Fulham a deserved point, although they may be disappointed that they did not end up with all three.

Good game Mike, unlucky mate :)

Aston Villa 2-0 Shorpe United

J.RODRIGUEZ 22

F.LLORENTE 83

Villa cruise past 10 men Shorpe

1342471910_5066_rod.jpg

Aston Villa have tonight gained 3 more crucial points in their search for Premierleague glory. James Rodriguez scored a beautiful free kick to open the scoring for the hosts. Shortly after Carlos Gurpegi was sent off for the visitors after the late challenge on Diego Milito. This made it easier for Villa to control the game' date=' and although only leading by just a goal for majority of the game, they never really looked like dropping points tonight. Llorente wrapped things up with a stunning volley after a headed pass from Milito. Villa remain in third, after Sunderland, City and Arsenal also won their games.[/quote']

:( well done mate.

Brentford slipped up a 1-0 lead against Daggers to lose 2-1. Although my two 88 rated players which are my AM and CF.

Still very close in the top half anyway. Got Division 2 Middlesbrough in the 4th round of the cup next.

Also is it just me or is it sad to see Wimbledon rock bottom of 7777 :(

Brentford slipped up a 1-0 lead against Daggers to lose 2-1. Although my two 88 rated players which are my AM and CF.

Still very close in the top half anyway. Got Division 2 Middlesbrough in the 4th round of the cup next.

Also is it just me or is it sad to see Wimbledon rock bottom of 7777 :(

Yes as Josh built a epic team and missed out on 1st by 2 points in the the first season.Now they are falling to pieces :(

Blackpool 0-3 Sheffild UTD

A bad performance tonight from my players, only managing 2 shots on target. Recently we have been doing well so hopefully this is just a blip. Pareja, Taison and Eduardo with the goals for Sheffield.

Blackpool drop down to 7th.

Leeds United 2-3 Manchester City

Manchester City took the lead in this tricky game at Elland Road, Seydou Doumbia was the man with the goal, Leeds got level though six minutes before half time when Radamel Falcao beat Joe Hart, Falcao got his and leeds second goal of the game twelve minutes after the break, on the hour City made a few subs taking off Kompany, Toure and Doumbia, It was Montoya, Shawcross and Labyad who come on in a tactical change, just five minutes after coming on Ryan Shawcross scored a header from a set piece to get City on level terms, a couple of minutes later Moussa Dembele who started for the first time this season with Silva being out took a free kick and easily beat Stephane Ruffier.

3 Shots on target and 3 goals for us tonight. :P

Sunderland stay top, we stay 2nd with Villa and Arsenal in 3rd and 4th.

270px-Moussa-Dembele.jpg

Tonights match winner Dembele.

MAN CITY AGREE DEAL TO BRING IN STEVEN N'ZONZI !!!

Manchester City have agreed to sign 23 year old midfielder Steven N'Zonzi from french outfit FC Istres.

The sum is believed to be around £5M along with 19 year old Curtis Good moving into the other direction.

The City manager, Ben-SCFC had this to say:

I am very pleased to be bringing in Steven N'Zonzi, hes a top lad and a player I like, hes been very good in central midfield for the side I support Stoke.

nzonzi226-372144_478x359.jpg

The offer for Steven NZONZI of FC Istres from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Steven N'Zonzi is set to arrive in Manchester tomorrow morning and will settle into his new home.

Rohit Hadbe steered Charlton Athletic to

victory against Watford.

Charlton Athletic beat Watford 2 - 0 in their

Division 3 fixture.

Turan scored a goal and was later voted Man

of the Match for his performance.

Hernández was also on the scoresheet for his

side.

MY FIRST WIN!!!!

:)

Congratulations Shack.

HEREFORD get a vital 3 points at Carlisle, asolid display gives us a 2-0 win.

at the moment it looks like relegation is between 9 teams, although Bolton will now climb as they have just been taken over by a good manager.

we were the only team to win out of these 9 teams and our survival is going to depend on taking points from the clubs around us.

Newcastle at home next, our only hope is that their manager doesnt log in, leaving them very unfit from their monday night cup game, shame to see another top club being managed so poorly.

welcome to those that have joined recently.

Cheltenham.gif

Cheltenham Town 6-2 Barnet

S.JOSELU 17, 29, 64, 74

R.VAZ TE 39

S.SIDWELL 50

H.BUNN 70

M.VILHETE 85

Back to winning ways at home to Barnet, York and Cambridge both won so we stay as we are 5 points off top. Joselu has now scored a fairly impressive 20 goals in 10 league games :eek:

Notts County first game under new manager Inglis ended 2-2 against Leyton Orient. Was a pretty even game with new loan signing Casnos getting both goals. There were also debuts to new signings Fabianski, Hargreaves and Saha who came off the bench.

Hopefully be a couple of new faces in next week as the new manager looks to bolster the squad with a mixture of youth and experienced pros. Despite the draw Notts County still hover 5 points above the relegation zone.

United beat West Brom 5-3 on penalties to move through to the next round of the cup but......

Unfortunately, Wayne ROONEY has been badly injured during the last game.

&

Souza ROBINHO will be sidelined after suffering an injury.

:mad:

With Balotelli still on the sidelines for another 6 weeks this leaves me with Marco Boriello as the only fit striker in my squad for the next 3 weeks so looks like i'm going to have to recall a couple of loan players