English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

GGGRRRRAAAAGGGHHHH

why is it unmanaged sides get such an advantage with the match engine.

FGR 1-1 Rotherham

FGR rated 88

Rotherham rated 81

Possession

64% 36%

Total Shots

18 7

Shots On Target

13 1

Corners

6 4

Yellow Cards

1 0

Red Cards

0 0

(straight after the game they get a manager!!)

HEREFORD get their first ever win against one of the big clubs.

a wonderful performance gave us a 3-1 home win over newcastle.

they might be unfit but to beat a team that contains hulk, cavani & khedira has given the players and fans the belief that we can stay up this season.

7 points of the relegation zone means that we might be able to push on and reach mid table obscurity.

Swindon Town beat Hartlepool United 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

A good away win after last weekends surprise home defeat to Morecambe, even though Hartlepool's star-studded but unfit squad appear to be the latest Div 4 team to have been abandoned by their Manager :confused:....

My side has a strong South American flavour to it now and we are playing some exciting football. Unfortunately my Brazilians also seem to have brought their temperament with them and manage to get themselves sent off on a regular basis..... Humberto Rever being the latest to get an early knock-off from the referee :P...

It didn't affect the outcome of the match though as Captain Marvel, Carlos "the Rock" Sanchez, added another brace to his tally and seems to score from every free-kick he takes...

In order to get the Club's finances under control once and for all, I have imposed a wage cap at the club; which has seen the departure of big players such as Christian Noboa and, earlier this week, Alessandro Matri to Juventus. It is a big gamble this stage of the season but so far it has paid off what with new signing Ribeiro Andre scoring at least once in every game so far and the Club is now financially secure for at least the next 3 or 4 seasons.... so no pressure to quit from my Chairman right now !!!

Next up are strugglers Stevenage but can't take nothing for granted in this division...

Rohit Hadbe steered Charlton Athletic to

victory against Accrington Stanley.

Charlton Athletic beat Accrington Stanley 3 - 0

in their Division 3 fixture.

Xhaka scored a goal and was later voted Man

of the Match for his performance.

Turan was also on the scoresheet for his side.

20 points in 20 games and we are 20th in league table

Took over Eastbourne Borough. Got a huge challenge. Small club, lacks good players and less than a million cash. Also took over Portugal. How does Ronaldo have one international cap and Patricio has 31? is that sm international being its wonky self or what happened?

Took over Eastbourne Borough. Got a huge challenge. Small club' date=' lacks good players and less than a million cash. Also took over Portugal. How does Ronaldo have one international cap and Patricio has 31? is that sm international being its wonky self or what happened?[/quote']

Good luck with that one mate. If you are in need of any loan players Chelsea will be obliging to offer you some of its youth players :D

In terms of Ronaldo he is an injury prone bugger. He has only made 6 apps this season only managed 20 something last season I think that may be why.

Fulham 2-4 Aston Villa

R.AUGUSTO 14

L.DIARRA 22

J.RODRIGUEZ 42

F.LLORENTE 53, 79

S.JOVETIĆ 85

Aston Villa continues to roll

269401_420353751351716_174203599_n.jpg

Man of the match - Lass Diarra

Another night, another 3 points was the case last night for Aston Villa, as they strolled home to win in West London. The Villans started poorly and Renato Augusto pounced to open the scoring for the hosts. Villa's anchorman Diarra then pulled one back for the visitors, and was imense all night long, later earning the man of the match award. Man in form James Rodriguez then scored as well, and later set up Fernando Llorente who scored a brace, to substitute for a quiet night from top scorer Milito. Stevan Jovanic pulled one back for Fulham, but it was too little too late for them.

There was also better news, as Vice captain Mamadou Sakho returned from injury, but was not risked.

Villa have now moved up to second place, level on points with both Manchester City and Sunderland, and will host Sheffield United on Saturday.

Balls, looks likely missing out on Eisfield because of tight chairman, still got Adam Lallana and Ben Reeves as cover though.

Reeves clocking minutes in Prem, guessing 80 rated, Eisfield prob go a tad lower, just got to hope Reeves is next Ox/Bale/Walcott all from the Saints Youth Academy which IMO is top in the country!

Just cleaning up squad to 25.

Upcoming days:

United Youth Reece Brown for sale!

Notts county are looking to pick up a vital 3 points after a midweek 2-1 defeat to Bury. County went 1-0 up thanks to young Fleck but Bury seemed to go up a gear in the second half to pick up the points. The defeat leaves county 4 points off the relegation spot and a win is vital for new manager Inglis. New signings are starting to find their feet and with the addition of new club captain Jamie Carragher and Chelsea loan star Felipe Anderson the squad is taking shape.

Hey guys does anyone know if the manager of Norwich is on the forums??

He sent me a rather aggressive PM then blocked me from replying which was rather off.

Just wanted to question his motives really. Pillock. :)

Doesn't surprise me lol. He's been throwing his toys out of a pram for a while now. Just ignore him
Eh i guess that is the right course of action. I will let it slide.

:rolleyes: Made me chuckle a little that.

This thread is so dead. Oh how I miss the old days of the forum and the buzz on the threads. Majority are just silent, talking nonsense, or filled with idiots really :o *sighs*

Anyway

NORWICH CITY are unbeaten in the last 5, and will face 3-5-2 for the 4th time in 6 games tonight when we travel to Newcastle. Not expecting much from the game really, the top 4 Prem quality side who currently languish in mid table tend to get results against me. I cannot think why that could be :rolleyes:

Oh and if anyone finds any of my "toys thrown out the pram" be sure to return them please, the club is after all £1.2million in the red:eek:

Pillocks:rolleyes:

Rushden & Diamonds has made an undisclosed offer for James WARD-PROWSE of Mansfield Town.

They are unmanaged :(

I was gonna take them over on another account to stop the sale going ahead but someone beat me to it:)

If anyone spots anything similar let me know as i have a spare club slot on another account.

Buying from unmanaged kills gameworlds,it wont happen to this one.

I was gonna take them over on another account to stop the sale going ahead but someone beat me to it:)

If anyone spots anything similar let me know as i have a spare club slot on another account.

Buying from unmanaged kills gameworlds' date='it wont happen to this one.[/quote']

I took over as i weren't sure if someone eles would do it.I was thinking of buying a GK for them but they have £0 and will fall into debt later and the any deals will fall through.So i might leave now.Hoping a decent manager takes them.

I took over as i weren't sure if someone eles would do it.I was thinking of buying a GK for them but they have £0 and will fall into debt later and the any deals will fall through.So i might leave now.Hoping a decent manager takes them.

I would have quit them straight away,anything to stop the sale going ahead.Seen too many gameworlds go down the drain after 1 manager starts,they all join in.

I would have quit them straight away' date='anything to stop the sale going ahead.Seen too many gameworlds go down the drain after 1 manager starts,they all join in.[/quote']

Yes so true and the player who they were buying is a top young player.

Mansfield have quite a good young team.Needs a long term manager tbh.

Yeah i would hate it to happen to 7777.