R.AUGUSTO 14

L.DIARRA 22

J.RODRIGUEZ 42

F.LLORENTE 53' date=' 79[/color']

S.JOVETIĆ 85

Aston Villa continues to roll

269401_420353751351716_174203599_n.jpg

Man of the match - Lass Diarra

Another night, another 3 points was the case last night for Aston Villa, as they strolled home to win in West London. The Villans started poorly and Renato Augusto pounced to open the scoring for the hosts. Villa's anchorman Diarra then pulled one back for the visitors, and was imense all night long, later earning the man of the match award. Man in form James Rodriguez then scored as well, and later set up Fernando Llorente who scored a brace, to substitute for a quiet night from top scorer Milito. Stevan Jovanic pulled one back for Fulham, but it was too little too late for them.

There was also better news, as Vice captain Mamadou Sakho returned from injury, but was not risked.

Villa have now moved up to second place, level on points with both Manchester City and Sunderland, and will host Sheffield United on Saturday.

Good report.... well played mate.

Struggling to get any consistency with Fulham at the moment.

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

The deal reported to be worth 65,000 involving Free Agent Héiner MORA and Leeds United has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Héiner MORA will now make a decision which club he wants to join shortly.

The deal reported to be worth 75,000 involving Free Agent Héiner MORA and Wrexham has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Héiner MORA will now make a decision which club he wants to join shortly.

The deal reported to be worth 75,000 involving Free Agent Héiner MORA and Aston Villa has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Héiner MORA will now make a decision which club he wants to join shortly.

The offer for Free Agent Héiner MORA from Aldershot Town has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Héiner MORA will now decide which club he wants to join.

I got to thank my Chairman to allow me to give 77,000k:). So happy with this sign. Honestly, i need more this player than the clubs above.

Free Agent Héiner MORA has completed his move to Aldershot Town for 77,000

BREAKING NEWS: Aneke Accepts!

52520_1347499767.jpg

Chuks Aneke has made a swift decision, decided to join Southampton over an external club, this is another signing by the Southampton Manager in terms of the future.

'I saw the news in the SM Paper, I was nearly too late, Aneke was going to an external club, so jumped in asking the Southport manager who was luckily enough was online to cancel the deal, and added extra bonus to the deal he had on the table. He told me he needed money for a new forward, so was happy to oblige.'

Division 3 Promotion Heats up!

Southampton keep automatic promotion chances alive with a good battle with Ipswich, Jordi Alba scored the only goal of the match, when he pushed forward in the second half. Southampton move up to fourth, and have six point gap to seventh.

Ipswich Town 0 - 1 Southampton

J. ALBA 68'

Gaspar is now available, but we have more things to worry about, the fourth round of the cup on Monday, excited at what could happen, but hope it will not end.

Accrington Stanley 46

Milton Keynes Dons 42

------

Portsmouth 40

Southampton 40

Bath City 38

Peterborough United 35

------

Wallsall 34

Brighton 33

Stockport County 32

Sunderland 1-2 Manchester City

Jeremy Menez gave Sunderland a very good start when he put them ahead after just four minutes of the game, Man City managed to come up with an equalizer just before half time, after a high ball from Steven Gerrard it was Yaya Toure who brought it down and volleyed past Pepe Reina, a curling shot from Stefan Radu put City ahead after the break, his goal turned out to be the winner, 1-2.:)

Unlucky Chris.

Tables taking a while for get updated tonight, we stay top anyway but on points now, Arsenal are a point behind us in 2nd after they beat Crystal Palace and Aston Villa lost their game.

Thankfully no more injuries tonight.

In other news:

The loan offer for Bruno MARTINS INDI of Manchester City from Stevenage has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Loaned Martins Indi out to Stevenage, not sure if their new manager is a forumer or not but either way hopefully Indi will do well their, will rise to about 86 in the next changes so hes a nice loan signing.

Riece Monro(RieceM96 on forum) was unable to prevent a Shorpe United defeat to Manchester United.

Shorpe United slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Manchester United in their Division 1 fixture.

Nsue was on the scoresheet for his side.

Unlucky for us :)

Oh well well done Rick.

Blackpool 3-1 Wolves

Blackpool get back to winning ways after drawing and losing the last 2 games. Lukas Podolski was rested for the game, as the German will lead the line against Bury for Mondays cup game.

Skipper Carlos Tevez scored a beautiful free-kick in the 5th minute to put Blackpool in the lead. Didier Drogba equalised for Wolves. Borges Willian started in place of Podolski, and the Brazilian set up Mexes to make it 2-1. The Brazilian was at the heart of Blackpools third goal, as his through ball was tucked away by Samuel Eto'o.

The win moves Blackpool up two places into sixth, leapfrogging tonights opponents. :)

The loan offer for Bruno PERES of Blackpool from Stevenage has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Dunno if the new manager is a forum, but hope he helps you out :)

is it me or has the wimbledon manager lost the plot...sells off all his decent players and replaces them with frankly.......c.rap. it happened at Mansfield...

Kevin Junior 9 Jun 2012-24 Oct 2012

kevin junior took them on, bought a load of youth now has quit and no one wants them as they are uncompetitve, therefore becoming an easy target for less trustworthy managers to start buying from unmanaged...

i hate the way youth players....sorry....overhyped kids have become the staple buy to many mangers on here...

he spunks 25M on Cuenca , 7.5M on Ademilson now 12.7M on Aurier.....W.t.f

i kinda feel the managers on the selling clubs should of had a conscious about it and not took the pish, but i suppose if someone does make you a ridiculous offer in this GW you have to accept as money still means alot in the lower leagues!!! i know id be entertaining a guff bid on any of my players(well not all) to help clear my debts!!!

just annoys me as they dont seem to be the kind of managers that are active on the forum and will probably quit, leaving the club in tatters (again).....

watford have taken that route too it seems, buying 21 year old 80-82 scandinavians....i just dont see the logic............

stay strong 7777!!

oh & FGR beat exeter 0-3....unlucky dan, dont really want to see you quit..

Magnus EIKREM has completed his move to Blackpool from Molde FK in a swap deal for Enzo PRONO . All other offers were turned down.

Some good buiseness from Blackpool.

Prono rose from 75 to 80 yesterday, swapping him him for Eikrem (82) who should rise to 84 next week :D

He is available for loan.

Also missed out on Meade. Didn't want to gamble that much on him, even if he plays for Arsenal

Yes JMH. You echo my thoughts with that post. Wimbledon manager is a virus to this setup. Jozzy's Wimbledon has been ruined :o

Tbf to the lad, he has done so well to raise all the cash... you'd think brilliant, he will start a fresh team maybe..

But nooo he goes and blows it on a few players wayyyy over their value :(:o

I don't understand his logic tbh.

--------------------------------------------------

In other news Villa lose 1-0 to Sheff Utd in the game we knocked on doors with 12 shots on target, they steal a win and their keeper gets a 6. Go figure :rolleyes:

is it me or has the wimbledon manager lost the plot...sells off all his decent players and replaces them with frankly.......c.rap. it happened at Mansfield...

kevin junior took them on' date=' bought a load of youth now has quit and no one wants them as they are uncompetitve, therefore becoming an easy target for less trustworthy managers to start buying from unmanaged...

i hate the way youth players....sorry....overhyped kids have become the staple buy to many mangers on here...

he spunks 25M on Cuenca , 7.5M on Ademilson now 12.7M on Aurier.....W.t.f

i kinda feel the managers on the selling clubs should of had a conscious about it and not took the pish, but i suppose if someone does make you a ridiculous offer in this GW you have to accept as money still means alot in the lower leagues!!! i know id be entertaining a guff bid on any of my players(well not all) to help clear my debts!!!

just annoys me as they dont seem to be the kind of managers that are active on the forum and will probably quit, leaving the club in tatters (again).....

watford have taken that route too it seems, buying 21 year old 80-82 scandinavians....i just dont see the logic............

stay strong 7777!!

oh & FGR beat exeter 0-3....unlucky dan, dont really want to see you quit..[/quote']

Quite agree. Take Stevenage for example. Their manager resigns after 14 games after picking up 0 wins and only 5 points from draws. Then within 4 games the AI assistant manager gets their first win and almost doubles their points. Now I understand why so many people on SM use fictitious names hehehe :D some people should seriously consider leaving and signing up for tiddlywinks manager instead.

Btw, Stevenage now have a new manager and I wish him the best of luck even though we just beat them 1-0. Welcome to EC7777........;)

kevin junior took them on' date=' bought a load of youth now has quit and no one wants them as they are uncompetitve, therefore becoming an easy target for less trustworthy managers to start buying from unmanaged...

he spunks 25M on Cuenca , [b']7.5M on Ademilson [/b]now 12.7M on Aurier.....W.t.f

stay strong 7777!!

oh & FGR beat exeter 0-3....unlucky dan, dont really want to see you quit..

I need the money and he was very insistent :o

HEREFORD win again, this time 2-1 at gillingham.

not just a good result for us but to dominate the stats away from home has shown us that we can compete in this division.

our winger, Danic, enjoyed the freedom of having no full back marking him and his two assists were finished off by Crouch and Barretto.

it gives us a nice 8 point cushion from the relegation places.

it's the 4th round of the shield next, our first ever 4th round tie in any competition, off to port vale with a decent line up, i finally have a decent squad where i can field a good cup side.

big news on our ground renovations, the third side of the ground is due to be completed very soon, more on that later this week.

also, the refugee centre is due to open on December 1st.

some sad news to end with though, Charlie has been taken ill and is in hospital, it's his heart, i think our run of late in the league & shield has taken it's toll and he can no longer take the excitement.

i will be visiting today and will keep you informed.

just to clear things up,im the afc wimbledon manager and have been reading a few comments about what people have been sayin im doin to my club,im in this for the long run,ive stripped my team down,a team of nobody,s and brought in good youngsters,and cause of this it now allows me to bid more for a newly added youngster then most people,i can only see this benefiting my club,and making my team stronger,and people sayin ive spunked 25 mill on cuenca is laughable,what do you think he was gunna sell him me for,cv? cause ive sold all my players and started agen im gettin 10 mill for a 86 nobody,so gettin quenca for 25 mill,a hot prospect in my opinion, will not be a bad deal for my club in the future,same goes for ademilson and serge aurier,so id like people to stop worrying about what im doin at my club and focus on there own jobs,thanks

Somehow got a win.

The offer for James HOLLAND of FK Austria Wien from Eastbourne Borough has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Brad JONES of FC Basel from Eastbourne Borough has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Joel GRIFFITHS of Shanghai Shenhua from Eastbourne Borough has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Craig GOODWIN of Newcastle Jets from Eastbourne Borough has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Sam MITCHINSON of Perth Glory from Eastbourne Borough has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Shane LOWRY from Eastbourne Borough has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Patrick KISNORBO from Eastbourne Borough has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Some nice signings there. Brad Jones is by far the biggest. Should get a healthy rise from 82 as well. Joel Griffiths has been mixing it up with Anelka and Drogba in China. Goodwin will be playing for Australia by the end of the season. Mitchinson is a nice young talent. Lowry and Kisnorbo will form a nice centre back pairing.

Also Griffiths, Jones, Kisnorbo and Lowry will be the first 80's in the squad

Notts County 2-2 Macclesfield Town

New signing Deco getting his 1st goal for the club on his debut and loan star Casnos making it 3 goals in 3 games, Barnett getting both Macclesfield goals with his second coming in the 89th minute.

Notts County still looking for the 1st win under new manager Inglis and although conceding in the last minute Macclesfield more than deserved the point after having more of the possession and more shots on target.

Very tight at the bottom of the table and with Notts county's next few opponents in the relegation scrap its going to be an interesting couple of weeks.

The new look squad looks almost complete with maybe one more loan signing if the right player is available and another swap deal hopefully coming in the next few days, if Notts County can pull off the swap deal the fans will be delighted but it will be a tough ask as the player in question is being tracked by some top teams.

just to clear things up' date='im the afc wimbledon manager and have been reading a few comments about what people have been sayin im doin to my club,im in this for the long run,ive stripped my team down,a team of nobody,s and brought in good youngsters,and cause of this it now allows me to bid more for a newly added youngster then most people,i can only see this benefiting my club,and making my team stronger,and people sayin ive spunked 25 mill on cuenca is laughable,what do you think he was gunna sell him me for,cv? cause ive sold all my players and started agen im gettin 10 mill for a 86 nobody,so gettin quenca for 25 mill,a hot prospect in my opinion, will not be a bad deal for my club in the future,same goes for ademilson and serge aurier,so id like people to stop worrying about what im doin at my club and focus on there own jobs,thanks

Well to be honest 25 million is a hell of a lot to pay for someone who was worth like 5 to 8 million.I cant see him being worth alot to the Plymouths chairman as they have two rated 88 wingers so i say he was worth like 5 million.But 7.5mil for a rated 80 is obviously your choice however i believe he was worth like 1.5mil to Wrexham.But it's your money and i have no control of how you spend it.

When you say a team of Noboby's i hope you dont mean Josh's old team ?

or do you mean the players you bought earlier in the season ?

Because it's full of kids Joey boy' date=' and I genuinely think the 3-5-2 issue is driving people away.[/quote']

Yeah kinda what I thought would happen really.

I'll probably be labelled childish by many on here anyway, but my points/arguements are valid ones about the state of the game.

As for Chelsea, ages ago I sent a message about inactivity, and how the manager (Tom King) was just holding on to them for the sake of it. An issue which affects alot of set ups, and I had it thrown back in my face from the said manager.

To be fair I wouldn't take too kindly to a message having a go at me, but I like to see why I'm labelled something first. But all I got back was a message of how he's the best in the set up and I was labelled childish as well. Amazing how a message in which someone labels you childish, aims to belittle you :rolleyes:

The game overall is now tragic IMO. I only came back in here for the fact this IMO is one of the best set ups on the game. But even this thread has gone to the dogs, a lot of witch hunts happening and just slagging other managers off, all good fun aye!

For the Chelsea managers sake, I've unblocked you now, so feel free to express your views to me :):rolleyes:

Yeah kinda what I thought would happen really.

I'll probably be labelled childish by many on here anyway' date=' but my points/arguements are valid ones about the state of the game.

As for Chelsea, ages ago I sent a message about inactivity, and how the manager (Tom King) was just holding on to them for the sake of it. An issue which affects alot of set ups, and I had it thrown back in my face from the said manager.

To be fair I wouldn't take too kindly to a message having a go at me, but I like to see why I'm labelled something first. But all I got back was a message of how he's the best in the set up and I was labelled childish as well. Amazing how a message in which someone labels you childish, aims to belittle you :rolleyes:

The game overall is now tragic IMO. I only came back in here for the fact this IMO is one of the best set ups on the game. But even this thread has gone to the dogs, a lot of witch hunts happening and just slagging other managers off, all good fun aye!

For the Chelsea managers sake, I've unblocked you now, so feel free to express your views to me :):rolleyes:[/quote']

Yeh your points are valid, and sometimes things just have to be said in order for the other person to open their eyes a little bit. This thread has died completely, I rarely post on the forum now anyway, just swing by now and then to check on my subscribed threads, then sign out again.

I wouldn't describe the game as tragic otherwise I wouldn't still be on it, but there are some major flaws with it and I don't take it as seriously anymore. Even though I'm in the forum worlds I end up just doing my own thing, 3-5-2 is absolutely retarded as it's just taken over, and the contacting SM is a disgrace. If life ever became too busy for SM, it wouldn't bother me having to get rid of my teams.