English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Well have been in alot of debt since I joined, the last manager must of liked to spend the ££££'s So have had to bite the bullet and sell to external!:(

The offer for Artem MILEVSKIY of Queens Park Rangers from Metalurh Donetsk has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Now to do some deals:D

we need to refresh the thread,,, there is too much negativity, im guilty of it, slagging off wimbledon and all of a sudden the manager chirps up...

just wish everyone in 7777 could find time to contribute to the thread, get it buzzing again...

need some ideas for generating interest...the o'donnell friendly cup seems to have died a death...

wud love ryan to come back in with another epic predictor game or 7777 fantasy football...if i had the time i would love to get something similiar up and running but i put all my spare SM time into scouting..

7777 is one of the top 5 GWs for sure, need to get the thread up to scratch..if anyone wants to throw some bant/hate my way id be more than happy to give to back! Forest Green Rovers til i die!

What is the 3-5-2 issue? I know some teams use it religiously but I have successfully countered it many times. I use it sometimes myself if I feel it is the best formation to counter my opponent but generally I change my tactics based on the team I am playing.

Cheltenham.gif

Cheltenham Town 2-1 Crawley Town

M.STRELLER 7

M.NOBLE 21

S.SOROMON 72

Keeps the pressure on Cambridge who also won' date=' we remain 3 points off top. Travel to Wimbledon next.[/center']

I see Marco Streller is still banging them in for you. Told you he was good purchase, can't believe I let him go haha;)

English Shield Round 4 Preview

West Bromwich Albion - Aston Villa

West Midlands Derby at the Hawthorns, both doing steady in the Premier League. Aston Villa third placed, whilst West Brom are thirteenth. Both teams are expected to rest players but West Brom have the trouble with Ashley Cole and Adriano both a week too early to play. Llorente looks likely to start for Aston Villa and with these injuries it will be a close game.

West Brom 1-2 Aston Villa

_____

Chelsea - Aldershot Town

Chelsea seem to be the domestic kings, going well in all Cup and Shield games in previous seasons and this season too, it seems to be effecting League Form with them in sixteenth place. Aldershot look to put further pressure on Chelsea, Aldershot are doing well in their respective division, sitting in the play-off places. Will be close but Chelsea tend to play full strength which maybe good for an early goal but match fitness may come into play later, Chelsea will sneak it.

Chelsea 1 - 1 Aldershot Town

(Chelsea win 5-4 on Penalties)

_____

Blackpool - Bury

Bloomfield Road is an ominous place to go, especially for fourth division side, Blackpool unlike Chelsea rotate their team which may give them the advantage, but it is a one off game and I am sure Bury will try their hardest to upset them, Bury's Michael Owen has set four goals up in the previous rounds, so Marc Spicer may use his tactical wit to mark him. I think Blackpool have enough to put this game to bed.

Blackpool 3 - 0 Bury

____

Southampton - Exeter City

Exeter visit Saint Mary's, Exeter pushing above their weight in the competition, and are lucky to be drawn with Southampton, it gives them a great chance to get into the fifth round. Southampton are on their best cup run since the World began. Kacaniklic looks like a real threat scoring in every round of the cup so far, their are no injury concerns for either team. The game will be tight, Southampton may edge it.

Southampton 2 - 1 Exeter City

_____

West Ham United - Everton

Upton Park has seen many a game, second division tie, Everton have won three of the last five games, so many would say Everton, but they are without Alex and Kaka for the game, and it is unknown whether they will rotate. Welbeck and Muniain have been firing them in for the Hammers in the Shield, which makes me think that they will win.

West Ham 2 - 0 Everton

_____

Port Vale - Hereford United

Hereford have the advantage going into this tie, winning the two previous games scoring nine and conceding none, Hereford have moved to division 2 into that time, Port Vale have definitely defined the odds to reach this far and deserve it, unfortunate that Hereford know their opposition. No injuries or suspensions that will affect the outcome, so a Hereford win.

Port Vale 0 - 3 Hereford United

_____

Tranmere Rovers - Plymouth Argyle

This fourth round tie could not come at a worse time for Tranmere, on a four game losing streak, Plymouth have one of the top goal scorers in the competition with Bendtner. Tranmere also have two injuries and one suspension which deepens their worries. Plymouth like Chelsea are not fans of rotating their team, which with putting pressure on their players Tranmere could tire Plymouth out which is probably the only way of beating them.

Tranmere Rovers 1 - 2 Plymouth Argyle

_____

Arsenal - Leicester City

Arsenal are on a great run on of form, which has seen them climb to second in division one, whilst Leicester are unbeaten in their last games, they actually met in the same competition, at the same stage last season with Arsenal winning away at Leicester. Arsenal have the depth to cope with Leicester's team, it could be close due their form.

Arsenal 2 - 2 Leicester City

(Arsenal win 3-2 on Penalties)

Shield has a great selection of games, which should produce some great goals, and hopefully prove some of my predictions wrong! Enjoy.

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Barnsley.

Everton beat Barnsley 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Terry had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Vucinic and Kaká were amongst the goalscorers.

Still clinging onto my place at the top of the tree, although the pressure is certainly cranking up :P

Not overly fussed with the cup game tonight so gonna pop out my reserves and whatever happens happens :D

English Championship Shield Round 4

Southampton v Exeter Preview.

Predicted Starting XI:

Southampton (Left) | Exeter (Right)

Mignolet

Starke

Wilson

Lopes

Reach

Torres

Dunk

Bartra ©

Rajkovic

Acerbi

Reeves

Elm

Kacaniklic

Pukki

Frimpong

Lodi

Campbell

Diabate

Isgrove

Barrada

Lallana ©

Ben Khalfallah

Southampton's Last Six: LWWLWW

Exeter's Last Six: WWDLLL

No Previous meetings between the two clubs, Southampton sit 4th in the 3rd tier of the Game world, whilst Exeter sit 15th in the 4th tier.

I am now down to one team - Arsenal here in 7777.

I wont labour my displeasure at SM any further than I already have, but its no real inconvenience to manage a single team so for the forseeable I am going to stick with the side. To this end, I may well venture back into the transfer marekt, will look to be more active in here and will park the negativities that I have needed little in the way of encouragement to display over the least three months.

I will have a look at the side and add a number of indiviudals to the loan list. Please don't apply for anyone not on that list folks - I've lost count of the amount of people telling me who i need and don't to try an organise a loan. If they are Loan Listed then feel free to loan them is the general rule of thumb!:)

Right, that said....lets get on with this thing. :D

I am now down to one team - Arsenal here in 7777.

I wont labour my displeasure at SM any further than I already have' date=' but its no real inconvenience to manage a single team so for the forseeable I am going to stick with the side. To this end, I may well venture back into the transfer marekt, will look to be more active in here and will park the negativities that I have needed little in the way of encouragement to display over the least three months.

I will have a look at the side and add a number of indiviudals to the loan list. Please don't apply for anyone not on that list folks - I've lost count of the amount of people telling me who i need and don't to try an organise a loan. If they are Loan Listed then feel free to loan them is the general rule of thumb!:)

Right, that said....lets get on with this thing. :D[/quote']

Great news mate,was gonna message you and ask you to reconsider staying.Forget everything that has gone on,you have a great side and i need you interested for when i beat you on Wednesday:D

Well done mate:)

Great news mate' date='was gonna message you and ask you to reconsider staying.Forget everything that has gone on,you have a great side and i need you interested for when i beat you on Wednesday:D

Well done mate:)[/quote']

Some would say Wednesday is a massive game..............................

.................but they wouldnt be Arsenal fans. :D;)

Sadly Neymar won't be playing on Wednesday mate which is a shame as he's done well for me in recent games.

Oh well....Gomez will have to do! (pauses, brings fingers together and bites bottom lip as leans slowly back in his chair)

The-Office-David-Brent.jpg

In all seriousness, good luck mate - lets hope one of us doesnt get the bend over treatment from the ME on the day

I could do with trying go in a decent lead at the top, might be a good chance for that on Wednesday, I play Blackburn whilst Arsenal meet Sunderland and Aston Villa have a tough game at Liverpool, saying this cause ive got Sunderland and on the last day of the season Im at Chelsea in the final 3 games.

Looking at Sunderlands schedule though they play City, Arsenal and Spurs in the final 3 games of the season so theirs is tougher.

Arsenal have got the easiest end to the seasons and Villas isnt that bad, probably a bit early for me to be saying this yet though, Blackburn could still win the league. :P

I could do with trying go in a decent lead at the top' date=' might be a good chance for that on Wednesday, I play Blackburn whilst Arsenal meet Sunderland and Aston Villa have a tough game at Liverpool, saying this cause ive got Sunderland and on the last day of the season Im at Chelsea in the final 3 games.

Looking at Sunderlands schedule though they play City, Arsenal and Spurs in the final 3 games of the season so theirs is tougher.

Arsenal have got the easiest end to the seasons and Villas isnt that bad, probably a bit early for me to be saying this yet though, Blackburn could still win the league. :P

...meaning ive hard it harder up to now (maybe/probably not) and am sitting pretty.

Might as well give me the trophy now lads. (and any lasses around)

Notts County have got their final loan signing tied up thanks to the Arsenal manager who lets flying winger Ryo Miyaichi join the Meadow Lane outfit. The loan signing is a major coup for the 4th division strugglers as they battle the drop. Bringing in Miyaichi has prompted manager Inglis to place ex Rangers and Coventry star and this years top scorer John Fleck up for sale to try and bring in some funds as he looks to add one more face to finish off his new look squad.

Now available for loan - first come first served and what not

UPDATE ARSENAL LOAN LIST

Wojciech SZCZĘSNY - LOANED TO FOREST GREEN RANGERS

Henrique WALTER - LOANED TO WATFORD

Sebastian COATES - LOANED TO NEWPORT COUNTY

Edgar PACHECO - LOANED TO BLACKBURN ROVERS

Michael LUMB - LOANED TO OLDHAM ATHLETIC

Benjamin STAMBOULI - LOANED TO NORWICH CITY

Chris KIRKLAND - AVAILABLE

Winston REID - LOANED TO BLACKBURN ROVERS

Takashi USAMI - LOANED TO CARLISLE

Fábio AURELIO - LOANED TO CARLISLE

Ryo MIYAICHI - LOANED TO NOTTS COUNTY

Kyle BARTLEY - LOANED TO LUTON TOWN

John FLANAGAN - AVAILABLE

Plus another 22 players rated below young Flanagan, all young and yours regardless of any subsequent rise until the end of the season at least.

If not on the list, then not available. Anyone on the Loan list - anyone - is also a player I would likely use in any PX deal so if you see someone that takes your fancy get in touch, as long as I can add cash and/or another player for a higher rated (not too old) player that I like. And assuming SM allow it:rolleyes:

Notts County have got their final loan signing tied up thanks to the Arsenal manager who lets flying winger Ryo Miyaichi join the Meadow Lane outfit. The loan signing is a major coup for the 4th division strugglers as they battle the drop. Bringing in Miyaichi has prompted manager Inglis to place ex Rangers and Coventry star and this years top scorer John Fleck up for sale to try and bring in some funds as he looks to add one more face to finish off his new look squad.

Good luck with him mate, dont break him!

:D

163 games in charge at Shorpe.

The high and the lows of Shorpe.

The lows

Starting this gameworld with the worst side(Average rating of 80).

Having a 9,088 stadium in season 1 and only 11k in season 2.

Only starting with 10mil budget and bad part exchanges.

Best players were a rated 81 two 80's and loads of mid 70's.

The highs

Surviving relegation in season 1(division 2) by 6 points with the worst squad :)

Gaining promotion via playoff in season 2 with an average squad.Being the 15th best team in division 2.

Getting a stadium increase to 25k.

Having 4 90's at the same time.To believe in season 1 a rated 84 could make my starting line up.Now i can loan 2 87's out :eek:

Surviving in division 1.Finishing 11th and conceded the least amount of goals which was 46 goals

Got a Europe spot.Gained a bit of money

Earn 400k every home game.

English Shield Round 4 Preview

Chelsea - Aldershot Town

Chelsea seem to be the domestic kings' date=' going well in all Cup and Shield games in previous seasons and this season too, it seems to be effecting League Form with them in sixteenth place. Aldershot look to put further pressure on Chelsea, Aldershot are doing well in their respective division, sitting in the play-off places. Will be close but Chelsea tend to play full strength which maybe good for an early goal but match fitness may come into play later, Chelsea will sneak it.

[center']Chelsea 1 - 1 Aldershot Town

(Chelsea win 5-4 on Penalties)

A bit generous no? Hahahaha. I would be happy if i lose in penalties shootout.

Great news' date=' a GW favourite, sorry but I haven't got anymore Liverpool players ;)[/quote']

Ha! Can honestly say, 100%, without a doubt, I have parked that idea. So much so that many ofthose Liverpool ex's will be sold once TB is up. An expensive experiment.

Season 4

Arsenal

All Competitions:-

Played – 25

Won – 18 (72%)

Drawn – 6 (24%)

Lost – 1 (4%)

Average points per game – 2.4

For – 64 (2.56 per game)

Against – 27 (1.08 per game)

Top Players – First Team

Robben – AVP 7.66

Played 18……Scored 7…….Assists 10……MoM 1

Gomez – AVP 7.92

Played 13……Scored 6…….Assists 10…..MoM 4

Sneijder – AVP 7.66

Played 15…….Scored 8…….Assists 4…..MoM 1

Ribery – AVP 7.82

Played 17……. Scored 6…….Assists 3……MoM 5

Others that have been producing regularly include

Xavi AVP 7.87 across 18 games

Silva AVP 7.77 across 18 games

Alonso AVP 7.63 from 16 games

Top Players - Reserves and Cup Teams

Neymar – AVP 7.83

Played 9……..Scored 7…….Assists 8…….MoM 1

Baros – AVP 7.99

Played 5…….Scored 3……..Assists 1……MoM 2

Interesting stuff (or not as the case may be). Really pleased with the stats, shows that its a complete team effort and I am not relying on a single player - highlighted in the last few weeks when Gomez was out and I was fortunate to have a wonderful player in Neymar, fresh from his rise, able to step in and actually out perform the injured german.

That said, I have some irons in the fire at the minute that may well turn this strategy on its head and see some of my most exciting players exiting The Emirates...........watch this space.