English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

These loan offers are rather annoying I'm always at university when they happen!

What do you need - I'll see if I can assist, not promising like.

Oh and its your own fault for being a lazy lay about stooodent.

I dint go onto fuvver edukation end it dint do me eny bad.

This feeder club scheme seems like a really interesting idea. I may consider investing in my own one at some point.

These loan offers are rather annoying I'm always at university when they happen!

If you are looking for loans I just put Sturridge and Hubocan on the list. This is a result of being knocked out of the cup. :)

What do you need - I'll see if I can assist' date=' not promising like.

Oh and its your own fault for being a lazy lay about stooodent.

I dint go onto fuvver edukation end it dint do me eny bad.[/quote']

This feeder club scheme seems like a really interesting idea. I may consider investing in my own one at some point.

If you are looking for loans I just put Sturridge and Hubocan on the list. This is a result of being knocked out of the cup. :)

Not to sure but i think he means when unmanaged make loans bids and when he gets home they have all collaspe as some other manager has accepted quicker.

Just fixed this for you. :D

In all seriousness ists all very tight at the top and could go anyway' date=' I would def say United are going to be in and around the top come seasons end.[/quote']

Yeah, it is a bit early to say really in this sort of game world. :P

Not to sure but i think he means when unmanaged make loans bids and when he gets home they have all collaspe as some other manager has accepted quicker.

Tbh that was the impression I got of it aswell when I saw his post' date=' ive got about 16 lower rated players on the loan list and I always get a load of bids in what then collapse either because a manager has took over or that clubs then already got 3 loan players in. :)[/center']

Deal.

What do you need me old chum?

As ever loving your sig/avatar*

*So used to putting this now Zak that I figured a universal post like that could be copied and pasted and amended to suit as we move forward. That ladies bottom' date=' positioned on that ball, makes my insides go funny.[/quote']

Only in need of one player on loan at the moment, that'll be either a RB or CB ... If you dont have any of those, could also do a striker.

Ill keep my other loanee's for now and next season ill take all three from you ;)

Haha thanks Ed, I know how much you love them ;)

How recent is recent me old china?

Manchester United

Played 15…..Won 11……Drawn 1……Lost 3…..For 30…..Against 24…..GD +6

Arsenal

Played 15 ….Won12…….Drawn 2……Lost 1*....For 39…..Against 19…..GD +20

Form is temporary an all that!

*Lost to you ya lucky bleeder! (classic left the first team out for the cup and had to play reserves against you trick that one)

In all seriousness ists all very tight at the top and could go anyway' date=' I would def say United are going to be in and around the top come seasons end.[/quote']

Was only basing it on the form guide on the league table so just the last 6 games but i needed that small victory of being the form side to boost my confidence as my mum refuses to tell me how awesome I am anymore and my daughter prefers to mock me than see me as a hero figure:p;)

I had noticed that the team you'd put out against me wasn't exactly your A team but i'm not complaining as I had a nasty little trio of league games with City, Villa then you, feel free to put the same team out in the second half of the season, I don't mind at all:D

HEREFORD take on a third loan signing, Daniel Sturridge from Chelsea, thanks Tom.

gives the squad real depth, quality and flexibility, we are determined not to give up our div 2 status and also means a stronger side for the shield.

More sad news though, Fred has passed away during the night, it seems the shock of losing his brother Charlie was too much for the old boy to take.

a very sombre mood around the club at the moment.

I'm back lads!

I was just having a casual look at 7777 yesterday and was glad to see that Rotherham were free. You'll have to forgive me if I'm not that active on the thread sometimes, but it's good to be back all the same :)

I'm back lads!

I was just having a casual look at 7777 yesterday and was glad to see that Rotherham were free. You'll have to forgive me if I'm not that active on the thread sometimes' date=' but it's good to be back all the same :)[/quote']

good lad, just dont look at ur old side!

Was only basing it on the form guide on the league table so just the last 6 games but i needed that small victory of being the form side to boost my confidence as my mum refuses to tell me how awesome I am anymore and my daughter prefers to mock me than see me as a hero figure:p;)

I had noticed that the team you'd put out against me wasn't exactly your A team but i'm not complaining as I had a nasty little trio of league games with City' date=' Villa then you, feel free to put the same team out in the second half of the season, I don't mind at all:D[/quote']

Im just choking yer chain mate.

And I cant guarantee that it wont be the same side for the rematch to be honest!

I'm back lads!

I was just having a casual look at 7777 yesterday and was glad to see that Rotherham were free. You'll have to forgive me if I'm not that active on the thread sometimes' date=' but it's good to be back all the same :)[/quote']

Welcome back fella, heres to your success/commiserations on your failure (have to say that now cos sounds like you might be quiet around here and who knows how you'll do at Rotherham :D)

Only in need of one player on loan at the moment' date=' that'll be either a RB or CB ... If you dont have any of those, could also do a striker.

Ill keep my other loanee's for now and next season ill take all three from you ;)

Haha thanks Ed, I know how much you love them ;)[/quote']

No worries man, see anything here?

CB

Coates 86 (exclusive to Newport Only)

RB

Flanagan 82 (available to anyone)

Also, exclusive to Newport Only :-

LB/LM

Traore 85

Contento 84

Available to anyone:-

Lumb 85

Aurelio 84

Anyone else below 82 rating (bar Robbie Fowler natch) is availabel to all and anyone

Including:-

PACHECO

IRAVUL

THY

HOLZHAUSER

ZOHORE

TASSI

HENDERSON

CRUISE

Anyone that takes them will keep them this season, next season and until such time they force themselves into my plans (rated higher than 86) so any rises up to that point you will benefit from.

Had some bids accepted:-

The offer for Joel OBI of Internazionale from Arsenal has been accepted along with other club offers

Arsenal - 3.5m Cash

Torquay United - 2m Cash + Josh MORRIS

The offer for Emre CAN of AS Saint-Etienne from Arsenal has been accepted along with other club offers

Arsenal - 834k Cash

Torquay Units - 500k Cash + Phil AIREY

AFC Wimbledon - 2.6m Cash :eek::eek:

I'm back lads!

Good stuff mate,have a look at Sunderland if you need any loans :)

I'm back lads!

Xy_9bx6U8_0