English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Wow' date=' what happened with that preview...:P

You said Sunderland have Ryan Shawcross and Ledesma back, them two Manchester City players are both still out due to suspension and injury. ;)

Thanks for the welcome backs lads! Thanks for the loan offer Chris, i will take a look later :)

Yep, welcome back. :)

Forgot to sell tactics! Fantastic! a NMF cup team up against Liverpool :rolleyes:

Hahahaha! :D

Nah' date=' just jokin, thought u would of remembered do them especially cause I mentioned tactics to you not that long ago when I was doing mine.

I bet you forgot cause of the United game. ;)[/center']

Hahahaha! :D

Nah' date=' just jokin, thought u would of remembered do them especially cause I mentioned tactics to you not that long ago when I was doing mine.

I bet you forgot cause of the United game. ;)[/center']

Yep, plus agreed a mega deal in RC! Gone out of my mind lol :(

Wow' date=' what happened with that preview...:P

You said Sunderland have Ryan Shawcross and Ledesma back, them two Manchester City players are both still out due to suspension and injury. ;)

Yep, welcome back. :)[/center']

Was looking down at the other one for the people that were injured then got mixed up between the sides :o

Sunderland go back to 2nd with a fantastic 1-0 away win over Arsenal.

Really needed this after a few iffy results recently.

Lucho with his first goal since moving to the club seperated the sides at the end.

Unlucky Ed.

Fair play, you battered me on possession - in my house! I matched your formation as i took the shortcut and figured same formation + better players (no disrespect) = 3 points.

Arrogance. Destrying my dreams since 1973! :)

Well played mate.

Riece Monro(RieceM96 on forum) steered Shorpe United to victory against Fulham.

Shorpe United beat Fulham 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ballack scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Nsue was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Unlucky Mike.

Anyway i move up to 12th with that win :)

Notts County finally got their 1st win under new manager Inglis with a 3-1 win away to Dagenham & Redbridge goals from Deco, Saha and Martinez who also picked up the man of the match award. Notts County were given a huge boost before the match with the news that Victor Wanyama had signed for the club, Inglis confirmed this was a major capture for the club with some big teams interested in the 21 year old.

Man City 2-0 Blackburn

Vincent Kompany got his third goal of the season from a long way out early on, a free kick from Seven Gerrard five minutes before half time doubled our lead, the game stayed 2-0.

Good that we didnt get any injurys tonight, I wasnt that confident before the game because I had a weaker team out really, Montoya and Labyad both started and N'Zonzi made his debut.

Aguero was left on the bench tonight, he will make his return in the massive game against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Saturday night.

Top of the league by 3 points now, it could be by GD on Saturday if we do lose, hopefully we wont though. :)

I matched your formation as i took the shortcut and figured same formation + better players (no disrespect) = 3 points.

Arrogance. Destrying my dreams since 1973! :)

Well played mate.

Ive tried that many of times in the past and most of the time it dosent seem to work tbh' date=' unlucky tonight though.;)[/center']

2.....Goals......1

5.....Attempts...23

5.....On Target...14

11%....Possession.....89%

Nope' date=' not an SM result

The real stats from Celtic vs Barcelona tonight

Turns out these things do actually happen in RL.[/quote']

nice. guess we can all stop whinging over the match engine now eh?

we get a bore draw with Brentford...well played o'donnell!

shame as top 3 all dropped points so could of closed the gap on the leaders, still very early days....

also crossing everything some leagues come up for review in the next 20 days so i can have a clear-out....

Blackpool 4-2 Colchester

My two main strikers were on top form once again tonight, as Carlos Tevez and Samuel Eto'o each scored a brace, With Eto'o also assisting both of Tevezs' goals. Colchester had taken the lead through Johnson. Blackpools strikers made it 4-1, before former Blackpool player Kaboul scored a late conselation for Colchester.

Blackpool remain 6th, but are happy to have the most prolific stiker partership so far :)

A nice 3-0 home victory against fellow promotion hopefuls Peterborough. All main people were involved.

The next tie is a true test of how far we have come.

We face second placed MK Dons, we sit and third and if us Saints do win we will be in the automatic promotion places for the first time this season.

Coloccini and Kjaer both picked up knocks in the game, Colly should be fine but Simon is out for the game which is a blow but Rajkovic will cover and no doubt do well.

Off to university now, hope some unmanaged team makes a few loan offers when I'm ONLINE maybe during a break.