English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Unlucky Dan it was a even game to be honest maybe you just edge it.2 late goals for us secure the win.Draw was prob fair.

Leaves us 12th still with 24 points.5 points away from relegation :)

I think the result was pretty fair.

This defeat ended my little unbeaten run. Next up Manchester United. :eek:

I'll be happy to repeat the 0-0 we got at the beginning of the season.

Stay 10th on GD.

Connor WICKHAM has completed his move to Everton from Reading for £3,500,000 plus Joe MASON

A bit of buisness done at Goodison park, nothing major but its nice to do a deal plus help out a mate with a bit of cash which was needed :)

The guy will go straight onto the loan list as i have a wealth of strikers atm so if anybody wants him for the rest of the season hes all yours permitting hel play.

Apart from that still managing to keep my stranglehold on top spot, although my grip may be slipping slowly :P

In that case you could go the whole hog and give us an idea of what you would consider?

Or should i just keep placing "insulting" offers? :D

Swine lol.

Generally looking to freshen up. Will consider two of my players for one of your higher rated (but not in decline) players.

Players like Jovetic, Lisandro, Augusto, Pastore, Pjanic, Ferdinand, Fanni for sale.

Press Statement

Loving this GW a bit more, even if the success is short-lived, I have a squad that I am very happy and proud of. I am also proud to announce that Jordi Alba has been promoted to captain, has been solid at the back always posing a threat down our left. Adam Lallana is our vice captain still. Adam is a fan favourite, especially because he has stuck with us from the beginning. I suppose I am glad I have stayed here, as potentially thought of resigning countless times, the world has a great rivalry about it aswell as atmosphere about it, you can be fighting one minute on the touchline and the next having a joke and a laugh

Manchester City sign Kevin Prince Boateng & Mario Sampirisi, Moussa Dembele leaves!

£3M plus Dembele for Boateng.

£1.2M for Sampirisi.

Also, City made a signing yesterday:

Andreas WEIMANN has shocked FC Luzern fans by moving to Manchester City for £2,225,000 plus Agustín ALLIONE.

Andreas Weimann joined from FC Luzern, we paid just over £2.2M along with youth prospect Agustin Allione.

Seems like a pretty reasonable deal, Weimann scored a brace against Manchester United on Saturday, I would say he will be a regular for them now IRL.:P

I bet Froz3n regrets selling him. :)

Hes on the loan list if any of you poor clubs want him.

0,,10265~11395884,00.jpg

Press Statement

Loving this GW a bit more' date=' even if the success is short-lived, I have a squad that I am very happy and proud of. I am also proud to announce that Jordi Alba has been promoted to captain, has been solid at the back always posing a threat down our left. Adam Lallana is our vice captain still. Adam is a fan favourite, especially because he has stuck with us from the beginning. I suppose I am glad I have stayed here, as potentially thought of resigning countless times, the world has a great rivalry about it aswell as atmosphere about it, you can be fighting one minute on the touchline and the next having a joke and a laugh

I can honestly say that I have never thought of quitting my club since I took over. In fact I have resigned from all my other GWs so I can concentrate purely on this one! There are a few things that amuse me however....

1. Managers that just abandon their clubs rather than resign. I think it shows a lack of respect to the other GW participants. Resigning is resigning; just walking away is quitting.

2. Managers that don't respond to messages or transfer bids. Administration is as much a part of a Managers job as selecting the team.

3. The obsession with youth players is incredible. Of course, every team should have some youth to develop through the ranks or sell for profit but it makes me smile when I see clubs with more youth players than senior players when we don't even have a youth league. It reminds me of the film, Willie Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, where that kid buys all the candy bars just in the desperate hope that one will have a golden ticket.... ;)

I can honestly say that I have never thought of quitting my club since I took over. In fact I have resigned from all my other GWs so I can concentrate purely on this one! There are a few things that amuse me however....

1. Managers that just abandon their clubs rather than resign. I think it shows a lack of respect to the other GW participants. Resigning is resigning; just walking away is quitting.

2. Managers that don't respond to messages or transfer bids. Administration is as much a part of a Managers job as selecting the team.

3. The obsession with youth players is incredible. Of course' date=' every team should have some youth to develop through the ranks or sell for profit but it makes me smile when I see clubs with more youth players than senior players when we don't even have a youth league. It reminds me of the film, Willie Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, where that kid buys all the candy bars just in the desperate hope that one will have a golden ticket.... ;)[/quote'] The problem is when most clubs get hold of a golden ticket they won't sell them and as a manager of a poor team I can't compete with the prices payed by the richer sides. I agree with the rest though :D

Ed Moses steered Arsenal to victory against Newcastle United.

Arsenal outclassed Newcastle United and beat them 1 - 0 in their English Championship Cup Quarter Final fixture.

Neymar scored the winner for Arsenal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ahh, the reserves do me proud in what was a real potential tussle to make the last 4.

Newcastle have ahad a great season so far and had the lions share of shots in last nights match but managed to control the game with 60% possession at St James Park, delighted with that.

Bad luck Shaun, good game mate.

Onto the semi finals and an away match against York City, whom I guess everyone will be supporting!

They might be 3rd in deivison 5, but in David Jones they brag one of the highest rated managers in 7777, ranked 3rd no less. It will be a packed Bootham Crescent that Monday night.

English Championship Semi Final Draw

Altrincham - Preston North End

York City - Arsenal

Good luck to all.......

..........apart from Altrincham, Preston and York.

:D;)

FIRE SALE AT ARSENAL!!!!!

DIVISION FIVE ONLY !!!!!

Right, been toying this over for a while now.

I think its generally unfair of me to to hog my youth players in here. I'm at one of the top clubs, make oodles of cash on top of already having a tremendously talented squad. Bear with me here, I'm not saying anything other than the "bigger" sides need to do there upmost to keep things spritely and so.....

For the next 24 hours, anyone* rated 80 or lower at Arsenal can leave to the highest bidder from Division 5.

*There's only two lads I would exclude - John Flanagan and Dani Pacheco but EVERYONE else, not on loan already, is available.

This includes:-

Gokay IRAVUL

Lennart THY

Raphael HOLZHAUSER

Lorezon TASSI

Thomas CRUISE

Nicolas LOPEZ

Kenneth ZOHORE

Conor HENDERSON

and many more.

So tomorrow at 3pm I will accept the offers, no questions, no negotiations.

Keep all bids as undisclosed. Highest value wins the player. I dont even care if you PX a load of old tripe as part of offers - highest wins.

On completion, whomever is left will be open up to Division Four

lets do this thing! :D

Competition Message

Ben Newman steered Preston North End to victory against Coventry City.

Preston North End beat Coventry City 4 - 1 on penalties after a 2 - 2 draw in their English Championship Cup Quarter Final fixture.

Van Der Vaart scored both of the goals for Preston North End and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Unlucky Joshua, good game mate :)

I didn't realise that I had a game on last night, so I left my first team out, but I'm happy to get to the semi final!

816_1351414801.jpg

With the arrival of two special talents at Haig Avenue, Luis Alberto(Fwd/Winger) from Barcelona B and Jean-Daniel Akpa Akpro (DM/DC) from Toulouse, the Southport FC squad for the remainder of Season 4 has be finalized.

Our 28 player squad includes:

Forwards:

Leigh Griffiths - 80

George Tucudean - 78

Stanislav Tecl - 78

Haris Seferovic - 78

Danijel Subotic - 75

Marko Livaja - 75

Midfielders:

Abdisalam Ibrahim - 80

Tornike Okriashvili - 80

Luis Alberto - 79

Jakub Kosecki - 78

Ziguy Badibanga - 78

Campos Danilo - 77

Pawel Wszolek - 77

Guus Hupperts - 76

Istvan Kovacs - 75

Pereira Ricardo - 75

Defenders:

Jean-Daniel Akpa Akpro - 78

Tamas Kadar - 78

Abel Tamata - 78

Sebastian Mladen - 77

Takahiro Ogihara - 77

Miguel Lourenco - 76

Paul Dummett - 76

Adam Pazio - 75

Constantin Nica - 75

Vincent Sasso - 75

Goalkeepers:

Patrick Rakovsky - 77

Kostas Lamprou - 77

There have been some bright spots as the team begins to gel together. A 2-2 draw in our last match versus a far superior Altrincham side will serve as a good stepping stone as we look to fight our way up the table to respectibility.

cmon u tamworth ! :)

a change at tamworth' date='a turn around in history,their new manager is goin to try and get tamworth to division 1 ! :)

im new in the league so good luck to all ![/quote']

Good luck mate

Shorpe here if you want deals or loans :)

EDIT-Also the Histon manager joins then sends back my player on loan then quits a second later.What is up with that lol