• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

WAHEY!!!! Nope.

4-2-3-1

4-4-2

4-2-2-2

3-4-3 now wiped off the list. 4-2 loss to Watford who outplayed me in every aspect of the game with a 83 rated weaker team to my 88 rated team. Patience is wearing thinner and thinner.

hang in there buddy, it will improve!

big game in Div 4 tonight, FGR took on a transformed Crewe....

Forest Green Rovers beat Crewe Alexandra 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Yilmaz scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Iturraspe was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Wow, a great win for us. Our big players stepped up and performed tonight, was worried about this game.

Crewe were tactically sound, employing a sort of 3-1-4-2 and allowed us to have the lions share of possesion. Crewe fired off 10 goal scoring opportunites but SZCZĘSNY was in great form.

In front of goal, we were clinical to say the least. Our 2 shots we got away on target found the net. The first came from a crunching tackle by DOMIZZI, he looked up and fizzed a long ball for Burak YILMAZ to chase and beautifully strike past Crewe GK Esteban.

Our second goal played out with another accurate pass....

YILMAZ chips a cross towards the centre of the box.

ITURRASPE controls it with his chest and places a shot towards goal.

The keeper throws a hand towards the ball.

GOAL!! - He can't get there in time and it creeps in.

Great win lifts us back into the playoffs, and we look to build when we visit Aldershot next

Decided to take over the worstest squad in this GW and I'm gonna try to turn them into a decent side. A hard but nonetheless a fun challenge. :)

good luck, they had more managers than i had hot dinners this week :P.....

please stick with them and sort them out! :D

2-2 draw away at Wolves for Man City tonight.

How the game was going Im pretty happy with the point, in the first 20 minutes they had 6 chances on goal (Score centre) and we didnt have any chances, luckily they didnt score any of them but got their first on the 36th minute when Mattia Cassani put them one up, their second goal came from Drogba 7 minutes after the break, we pulled one back before the hour thanks to a penalty from Karim Benzema, a Steven Gerrard free kick rescued us a point at Molineux, good game Ryan mate.

6 points ahead at the top, think thats what it was before the game but Sunderland are now in 2nd by a goal above Arsenal.

We are at home against Colchester next, a game we should win, they have a better record against us but thats in previous seasons.;-)

Blackpool have been dragged into a relegation dog fight after their third successive league defate, this time at Old Trafford.

"I can't fault my players effort tonight or through-out the season. We do not deserve to be so close to relegation. The Shield and Europa League have been a distraction, but I still want to win both of these competitions. We seen what happend to Everton when they went all out to win the cup, we do not want to suffer a similar fate".

Blackpool host Preston on Saturday. Both clubs are level on points, and a win would ease the relegation fears aswell as give the players a huge boost before Mondays Shield Final.

Riece Monro(RieceM96 on forum) steered Shorpe United to victory against Crystal Palace.

Shorpe United beat Crystal Palace 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Vukojević scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kone was also on the scoresheet for his side

A much needed win :)

17th and now 1 point above relegation

Good game Stewart.

HEREFORD pick up a fine victory at Bolton.

the 1-0 win came courtesy of Kuzmanovic in the 81st minute.

this is the team that will probably play in the shield final on monday and if they get stats like this then, then i will have no complaints.

taking the first team abroad on friday (Wales) and we will make our way to london on sunday in preparation for our biggest game in our clubs history.

meanwhile the reserves will welcome foreign visitors on saturday when we host Cardiff.

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Málaga CF.

Everton beat Málaga CF 4 - 2 in a thrilling SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 1 encounter.

Torres scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Alves and Kaká were also amongst the goalscorers.

Nice to see the assistant manager doing the buisness and securing us a nice win, as long as he doesnt balls it up in the away game we should be safely through to the next round :D

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Wigan Athletic.

Everton outclassed Wigan Athletic and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Kaká scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Barnetta was also on the scoresheet for his side.

My guys seem to love this scorline :P Kaka putting in ANOTHER motm performance for my boys, the guys on fire this season. 8 points clear with 13 games left to play, again barring a massive balls up i should have enough to secure promotion back to div 1 :)

ok, so just found out Lincoln have 21 players and are in debt, if anyone wants to jump in and sort them out as several of us have done before, feel free to go ahead otherwise il take it on tomorrow/Saturday.

If anyone knows of any other unmanaged clubs in the same situation, it would benefit the setup if it was posted on here so the right people can step in to get squad sizes up and a bit of cash in the bank, making the sides managable again.

:)

ok' date=' so just found out Lincoln have 21 players and are in debt, if anyone wants to jump in and sort them out as several of us have done before, feel free to go ahead otherwise il take it on tomorrow/Saturday.

If anyone knows of any other unmanaged clubs in the same situation, it would benefit the setup if it was posted on here so the right people can step in to get squad sizes up and a bit of cash in the bank, making the sides managable again.

:)[/quote']

Something ive never really agreed with this tbh, if somebodys going take over them permanently then they should sort the squad size/cash etc, its like when one of the lower league clubs lose their manager IRL calling Sir Alex Ferguson asking if he will go down sort their problems out for a few days so its easier for the following manager. :P

Something ive never really agreed with this tbh' date=' if somebodys going take over them permanently then they should sort the squad size/cash etc, its like when one of the lower league clubs lose their manager IRL calling Sir Alex Ferguson asking if he will go down sort their problems out for a few days so its easier for the following manager. :P

[/center']

could be the difference between the club getting a manager or lieing dormant for ages though

Something ive never really agreed with this tbh' date=' if somebodys going take over them permanently then they should sort the squad size/cash etc, its like when one of the lower league clubs lose their manager IRL calling Sir Alex Ferguson asking if he will go down sort their problems out for a few days so its easier for the following manager. :P

[/center']

i dont understand? your against clubs being made managable again?

we do get a few doughnuts that run clubs into the ground and leave, therefore rendering them unplayable. How on earth would we keep the setup nearly 100% if they were left to rot?

ive personally sorted kidderminster & histon in the past, both were left in good depth and a nice bank balance ready for a new manager to put there own stamp on it.

& i tried to advise a manager with Barnet back in Nov 2011 but low and behold it ends up with 21 players again and bottom of the 5th Division, but finally a new forumer has taken them on so hopefully he can sort them out.

but your against it?? shocked TBH.

ok' date=' so just found out Lincoln have 21 players and are in debt, if anyone wants to jump in and sort them out as several of us have done before, feel free to go ahead otherwise il take it on tomorrow/Saturday.

:)[/quote']

I'll give it a go if I'm around when the offer is rejected. Not much happening for Wrexham in the way of transfers at the moment.