• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

i dont understand? your against clubs being made managable again?

we do get a few doughnuts that run clubs into the ground and leave' date=' therefore rendering them unplayable. How on earth would we keep the setup nearly 100% if they were left to rot?

ive personally sorted kidderminster & histon in the past, both were left in good depth and a nice bank balance [b']ready for a new manager to put there own stamp on it.[/b]

& i tried to advise a manager with Barnet back in Nov 2011 but low and behold it ends up with 21 players again and bottom of the 5th Division, but finally a new forumer has taken them on so hopefully he can sort them out.

but your against it?? shocked TBH.

could be the difference between the club getting a manager or lieing dormant for ages though

I get what your saying' date=' you take them over on another account and make them more manageable.

What I think though is this is one of the best set ups on SM and ATM there is only one team who is unmanaged (Offered out) - and with it being one of the best on SM their will already be good forumers looking to get in (Maybe the ones who arnt in it) so if they want get into the GW they should be up for the challenge of getting the club out of depth and making them properly manageable themselves.

I just think really theres no need for the main forumers like yourself to keep check of whos unmanaged and looking at their problems, not in a good set up like this anyway cause people will take them over.

I get your just trying make sure theres more chance of somebody taking them though by getting them out of debt but the above is just my opinion and what I think with it being 7777.:)

[/center']

The offer for Nathan KABASELE of RSC Anderlecht from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

always caugh the eye of some of the bigger clubs, still only 18 so worth a punt

The offer for Free Agent Jack PAYNE from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Marlon PACK from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Bailey WRIGHT of Paris Saint-Germain from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

three young players from the lower leagues in England who I think could do well in the future

The offer for Dimitris GOUTAS of Xanthi from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

getting plenty of game time in the Greek top division and a national team ma]emeber at youth level

The offer for Grant HALL of Beitar Jerusalem from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

moved to Tottenham this season and could have a bright future ahead

The offer for Larry AZOUNI of Marseille from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

France U19 international that is tipped for big things at Marseille

The offer for Dominik MASEK of Hamburger SV from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Masek is one of the biggest talents produced by the Czech's in recent years and earne himself a move to Hamburg in the summer (who fought of Chelsea to sign him)

The offer for Yvon MVOGO of BSC Young Boys from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Swiss U19 International and backup keeper at his club

The offer for Yassine BOUNOU of Atlético Madrid from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Atletico II first choice keeper and tipped to be promoted to the first team when Courtious is sent back to Chelsea

The offer for Mustafa AMINI of Borussia Dortmund from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

most people know this kid

The offer for Christopher AVEVOR of Hannover 96 from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

doing well in the 2.Bundesliga this season and a player with a lot of potential

The offer for Stefan THESKER of Málaga CF from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Signed from Twente in the summer Thesker is doing well in his firs season in Germany

The offer for Yussuf POULSEN of Lyngby BK from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Top goalscorer currently for Club and second top goalscorer in the UU19 championship.............Stuttgart are looking to sign him

The offer for Lenny NANGIS of Rayo Vallecano from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

french youth player who I rate highy

The offer for Free Agent Ryan EDWARDS from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Blackburn defender who has been impressing lately

Got two bids accepted this morning. Both are 10k risers :):

The offer for Vedran JANJETOVIC of Sydney FC from Barnet has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He's only played two games so far but it looks like he'll be Sydney's new no.1 after impressing their new manager.

The offer for Guilherme FINKLER of Melbourne Victory from Barnet has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Started 8 games out of a possible 10 so far.

always caugh the eye of some of the bigger clubs' date=' still only 18 so worth a punt

three young players from the lower leagues in England who I think could do well in the future

getting plenty of game time in the Greek top division and a national team ma']emeber at youth level

moved to Tottenham this season and could have a bright future ahead

France U19 international that is tipped for big things at Marseille

Masek is one of the biggest talents produced by the Czech's in recent years and earne himself a move to Hamburg in the summer (who fought of Chelsea to sign him)

Swiss U19 International and backup keeper at his club

Atletico II first choice keeper and tipped to be promoted to the first team when Courtious is sent back to Chelsea

most people know this kid

doing well in the 2.Bundesliga this season and a player with a lot of potential

Signed from Twente in the summer Thesker is doing well in his firs season in Germany

Top goalscorer currently for Club and second top goalscorer in the UU19 championship.............Stuttgart are looking to sign him

french youth player who I rate highy

Blackburn defender who has been impressing lately

Wow the Shrewsbury revolution.

I get what your saying' date=' you take them over on another account and make them more manageable.

What I think though is this is one of the best set ups on SM and ATM there is only one team who is unmanaged (Offered out) - and with it being one of the best on SM their will already be good forumers looking to get in (Maybe the ones who arnt in it) so if they want get into the GW they should be up for the challenge of getting the club out of depth and making them properly manageable themselves.

I just think really theres no need for the main forumers like yourself to keep check of whos unmanaged and looking at their problems, not in a good set up like this anyway cause people will take them over.

I get your just trying make sure theres more chance of somebody taking them though by getting them out of debt but the above is just my opinion and what I think with it being 7777.:)

[/center']

i understand what your saying, but just look at the merry go round of managers that have taken on Lincoln (9 managers in 2012?!?!), Kidderminster etc...IMO too many and they include 'forum managers'..... Id like to see a new manager outside of the forum be able to cut his teeth in 7777 rather than an 'old hand'...but as the clubs are in such a pickle they get bored and leave...

On the other end of the scale, Bournemouth manager leaves straight after selling a high rating young player (to yourself?)....i thought he was a reputable manager in many forum setups... not naming names...hmm....more clubs than Jack Nicklaus..:P

As 7777 is now a well established setup, I thought It would be fun to introduce A 7777 hall of fame, where the most deserving managers to ever grace 7777 would enter.

Not sure on how to do this yet, if do it at all, so some opinions would be welcome.

Personally thought anyone can nominate up to 10 people (maybe unlimited, but then it has to be within reason) and anyone to collect let's say 10-15 (more?) nominations would be entered, and I'd write a personal report about them.

When nominating, would be good if given a reason why.

Do this / not do this at all / do it my way / do it any other way? :)

i understand what your saying' date=' but just look at the merry go round of managers that have taken on Lincoln ([b']9[/b] managers in 2012?!?!), Kidderminster etc...IMO too many and they include 'forum managers'..... Id like to see a new manager outside of the forum be able to cut his teeth in 7777 rather than an 'old hand'...but as the clubs are in such a pickle they get bored and leave...

On the other end of the scale, Bournemouth manager leaves straight after selling a high rating young player (to yourself?)....i thought he was a reputable manager in many forum setups... not naming names...hmm....more clubs than Jack Nicklaus..:P

Yeah I get what you mean though about it, thing is its never going to stay 100% full though but I guess if the clubs in a good position then there will always be more chance.

An yep, surprising to see him leave again tbh, glad to sign him though, he offered the player to everybody for that amount n I was lucky enough to be on at the time so pressed accept, thought he might of been in debt or something so was selling him to get out of it.

What the actual? It said 26335 on the top of the page? I wouldn't be doing any sort of transfers in this league because of what form I am on' date=' waste of money etc.[/quote']

You either got mixed up or the forum is messing with you. :P

As 7777 is now a well established setup' date=' I thought It would be fun to introduce A 7777 hall of fame, where the most deserving managers to ever grace 7777 would enter.

Not sure on how to do this yet, if do it at all, so some opinions would be welcome.

Personally thought anyone can nominate up to 10 people (maybe unlimited, but then it has to be within reason) and anyone to collect let's say 10-15 (more?) nominations would be entered, and I'd write a personal report about them.

When nominating, would be good if given a reason why.

Do this / not do this at all / do it my way / do it any other way? :)[/quote']

You might be some peoples number 1 choice, you could class it as a trophy.:P

Yeah I get what you mean though about it' date=' thing is its never going to stay 100% full though but I guess if the clubs in a good position then there will always be more chance.

An yep, surprising to see him leave again tbh, glad to sign him though, he offered the player to everybody for that amount n I was lucky enough to be on at the time so pressed accept, thought he might of been in debt or something so was selling him to get out of it.

You either got mixed up or the forum is messing with you. :P

[b']You might be some peoples number 1 choice, you could class it as a trophy.:P[/b]

haha lol, Frozy only doing it so he can win something this season, as he aint guna win anything else :P

Any managers looking for a few loan players can try the risers i have at FGR, and get you around the new chairman deeming them to talented to go out....i have predicted what they should get to help you decide...

RODRÍGUEZ, Víctor AM(RL),F(RLC) 23 78 > 82/83

ÁLVAREZ, Víctor D(L) 19 77>82/83

ADRIÁN, Castillo GK 25 77>83/84

VALIENTE, Marc D,DM© 25 80>84/85

LEO, Baptistão AM,F(RC) 20 77>84/85

FERNÁNDES, Júnior AM(RL),F(RLC) 24 80>83/84

JUANAN, Fernández D© 25 77>81/82

SARARER, Sercan AM(RL),F(RLC) 23 78>84/85

BERNAT, Juan M(L),AM(RL) 19 80>83

Dont think I could have been more "Expressive" without being banned ;)

You said 2nd word off. You could had said. You might want to delete that as that its illegal in the SM (advertising) I had to ask you what it meant.

Never mind. I deleted. I meant no harm. I was warned i correct all my actions and its all fine;)