English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

As 7777 is now a well established setup' date=' I thought It would be fun to introduce A 7777 hall of fame, where the most deserving managers to ever grace 7777 would enter.

Not sure on how to do this yet, if do it at all, so some opinions would be welcome.

Personally thought anyone can nominate up to 10 people (maybe unlimited, but then it has to be within reason) and anyone to collect let's say 10-15 (more?) nominations would be entered, and I'd write a personal report about them.

When nominating, would be good if given a reason why.

Do this / not do this at all / do it my way / do it any other way? :)[/quote']

why not do a personal report on who ever you feel has contributed to 7777, even people that are no longer on here, like cedd, o'donnell etc.

you could even have the DAN JAMES hall of shame.

anything i'm sure would be appreciated as a lot of people are reading the forum, just not so many commenting.

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Final Day preview This is day that every football fan looks forward too (Unless your team is in a relegation scrap!). But this is the day when every

Posted Images

As 7777 is now a well established setup' date=' I thought It would be fun to introduce A 7777 hall of fame, where the most deserving managers to ever grace 7777 would enter.

Not sure on how to do this yet, if do it at all, so some opinions would be welcome.

Personally thought anyone can nominate up to 10 people (maybe unlimited, but then it has to be within reason) and anyone to collect let's say 10-15 (more?) nominations would be entered, and I'd write a personal report about them.

When nominating, would be good if given a reason why.

Do this / not do this at all / do it my way / do it any other way? :)[/quote']

Decent idea,just want to remind you that Sunderland have finished 4th and 5th in the last 2 seasons and are currently 2nd,with no where near a strong squad like other teams:D

On the other end of the scale, Bournemouth manager leaves straight after selling a high rating young player (to yourself?)....i thought he was a reputable manager in many forum setups... not naming names...hmm....more clubs than Jack Nicklaus..:P

his name is DAN JAMES, Jack.

i think the next time he takes a club on here he will hold the record for managing the most clubs in here, he has managed 113 clubs and played 698 games on his account!

he has been in a lot of customs that i have been in and has always quit quickly in those as well, i wonder how long he will last in the new ec?

so 2 1/2 weeks was good going at Bournemouth.

after the Wigan farce where he sold off the good players and failed to replace them, he duly got them relegated and soon left, i think that is when he became embarrassed enough to change his name to .. on his account.

at least he only did partial damage with bournemouth.

The offer for González BORJA of Atlético Madrid from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Still a major talent even if he has been around for what seems like ages.

The offer for Sébastien HALLER of Levante from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

An ever present at french youth national levels and a player who has the potential to make it at the top level

The offer for Petr NERAD of Bohemians 1905 from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Starting almost every week for the team that tops the Czech 2nd division and a mainstay in the Czech U19 squad

The offer for Jordy CROUX of KRC Genk from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another of Belgiums talented youngsters, playing in the same team as Kabasele, Praet and Limbombe

The offer for Lewis MACLEOD of Rangers from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Barrie MCKAY has completed his move to Shrewsbury Town from Rangers

Macleod is the SFL3 young player of the month for December and has started every game for Rangers this season, as has young Barrie.

Having watched these two players in the flesh this season, I have no doubt they will become important players for club and country in the future

The offer for Uffe BECH of Lyngby BK from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Bech along with Poulson (who signed for the Shrews yesterday) were asked to go to America with the Danish National team in the summer, Bech has played in 17, started 14 and scored 5 so far this season

another who is being watched by bigger clubs

Blackpool v Preston Preview

Tonights home game against Preston North End is the biggest game of the season, according to manager Marc Spicer. After being in the hunt for Champions League football six weeks ago, the fans are now fearing relegation after a terrible run of nine losses from the last last ten league games. It is the worse run under Spicers time at the club.

The Seasiders currently sit 14th in the league but just two points above the relegation zone. They are level on points with Preston and a win for either side will be massive.

"First I would like to apoligse to the fans. I have set myself and the club huge expectations which so far we have over achieved. This is a must win game and I hope the fans fill the stadium and give as much support as possible."

The manager also stated that his position has been reasured by the chairman.

"I met the board a few days ago. We are all frustrated and dissapointed with recent performances but I will be at this club for many seasons to come. A win today and on Monday and all the fans will forget the last ten games."

A final question for the manager was would he rotate for Mondays cup

"Tonights game is more important to me than the cup final. I have been criticised by fans for resting players in the league and concentrating on the cup. My focus has always been on the league."

another banana skin avoided at Aldershot, put the game to bed inside 30 mins taking a 2-0 lead thorough a Burak YILMAZ penalty and Marek SUCHY thunderbolt.

Gave a sloppy goal from a Beckham (!) freekick steered in by their striker, but after that be controlled the last 33mins (nothing came up for them on the rest of the match feed - all us in the last 10.)

The top 8 all change, leaders drop points, Bradford go 1st and we close the gap to just 5 points now, from 7th to top, sitting in a great position, Morecambe next and the Monday night games start soon so expect our strength in depth to see us challenging for sure!

Blackpool 2-1 Preston

Yes! :D Huge result for my Blackpool. Change of formation again today to 5-4-1 (Usually works against 4-3-3) but still went behind from Van Bommels early goal. It remained that way until the 60th minute when Blackpool brought Nani and Eto'o off the bench and changed to 3-5-2. Equalised immediately through Podolski. Nani set the German up for the winner in the 72nd minute.

Move up to 12th d, but still amazingly close at the bottom of the table. Tough decisions ahead of the cup final

On the other end of the scale' date=' Bournemouth manager leaves straight after selling a high rating young player (to yourself?)....i thought he was a reputable manager in many forum setups... not naming names...hmm....more clubs than Jack Nicklaus..:P

his name is DAN JAMES, Jack.

i think the next time he takes a club on here he will hold the record for managing the most clubs in here, he has managed 113 clubs and played 698 games on his account!

he has been in a lot of customs that i have been in and has always quit quickly in those as well, i wonder how long he will last in the new ec?

so 2 1/2 weeks was good going at Bournemouth.

after the Wigan farce where he sold off the good players and failed to replace them, he duly got them relegated and soon left, i think that is when he became embarrassed enough to change his name to .. on his account.

at least he only did partial damage with bournemouth.[/quote']

Actually understand what you meant here now...

Dan James sells Jese to Ben at Man City and imediatelly resigns... he's a right mug for doing that... Bournemouth I'm sure could do with Jese who's about to rise rather than a mere £3m... ruined my day this tbh :mad::(

Man City 4-2 Colchester

Guardado 16

Silva 26

Y.Toure 43

Dembele 53

Gerrard 56

Jese 74

Get in, another win. :)

It didnt start good with Guardado putting them ahead, luckily we turned it around before the break as Silva put us level then Yaya Toure put us in front, Moussa Dembele who left us to join Colchester around 5 weeks ago put them on level terms at his former home, Steven Gerrard then put us in front before Rodriguez Jese come on to make his debut and get Citys fourth of the game, unlucky KJ. :)

Hayden .... steered Reading to victory against Coventry City.

Reading beat Coventry City 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Ilicevic scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Jean was also on the scoresheet for his side.

87th Min winner from Jean :D Well deserved win...

We'll be running round Wembley

running round Wembley

running round Wembley with our willies hanging out

singing, i've got a bigger one than you

singing, i've got a bigger one than you

singing, i've got a bigger

i've got a bigger

i've got a bigger one than you.

last night's game had a great party atmosphere, no one cared that we drew 0-0 with Cardiff.

it was amazing to hear 9,000 people singing that song in our little ground, although the boardroom emptied soon after Maud started to sing it in there.

the last few tickets were sold last night, just over 38,000 are off to London to support us, more than 20,000 replica shirts and t-shirts have been sold so we can expect to see a huge section of Wembley coloured pink for the first time ever.

players are fully rested and dont seem at all nervous , i decided to use Maud for what she is best at and sent the lads out with her for a drink on friday night, it did mean that i had to cancel yesterday's training session due to no one getting out of bed though.

we will have to decide on tactics today instead, i just hope it doesnt get decided on penalties.

GOOD LUCK, MARC.

p.s.

if we want to keep this set up full, can teams stop winning by big scores, i have already had the mum of DJ Jnr asking what we had done to upset him last night.

Mariusz STĘPIŃSKI has completed his move to Shrewsbury Town from Widzew Lodz for £590,000 plus Sean MCALLISTER

described by the Polish U21 coach as a fast strong forward in the mould of Lewandowski ...........on the radar of Inter and Zenit

Juan MASCIA has completed his move to Shrewsbury Town from Exeter City for £700,000

one of his country's biggest talents, Mascia has been chased by Chelsea in recent times

The offer for Daniel LUKASIK of Legia Warszawa from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

played nearly every game for top of the table Warszawa, should be in for a decent rise

Going to try and revitalise my interest in this set up I am going to try and trade a few players any interest in them message me,Preferably trades .

Really need a goalkeeper ,

Got bonus LODI +1 87>88

And Maiconseul +1 86>87

I took the side from a weak side we now have a chance but need to get things in play to stop club hemoraging money every week,we have 16 million now after I sold a few assets.

Emineke and Diabete are for trade and Victor Elm