• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Hartlepool United beat Grimsby Town 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Long scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Frei was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Great result for us against the leaders sees us move within three points of safety.

Now just need to follow it up with a couple more wins and we'll be out off the drop zone!

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against West Ham United.

Everton beat West Ham United 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Terry had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Barnetta was on the scoresheet for his side.

Very happy with the 3 points against one of the strongest sides in the division away from home, my boys seem to keep on doing the buisness :)

8 points clear of second and 13 clear of third place now, can already taste div 1 football approching next season.. said this div 2 lark would be easy didnt i ;)

Blackpool crowned Shield Champions

Blackpool have won their first domestic cup after beating Hereford 6-5 on penalties. The game finished 1-1 in normal time, with Hereford taking the half-time lead through Endo. Blackpool struggled to beat the five man defence of Hereford, and couldn't gain possession for much of the second-half. Eventually Blackpool musterd a chance in the 82nd minute, as Willians cross was nodded home by Eto'o.

On to the penalty shoot-out. All ten players scored (Podolski, Eto'o, Navas, Kagawa and Tevez for Blackpool) so it went to sudden death. Lomics penalty for Hereford was sent wide, and Willian stepped up and scored the decisive penalty.

"This is a great achievement for this club. The pressure of being favorites was not good for my players, and alot of credit has to go to Hereford as they played the better football tonight. We kept going and got a break at the end. Ive never been a fan of penalty shoot-outs, but thats the third shoot-out we've won in this tournament and its a great feeling when your on the winning end. Me and my players will celebrate this victory long into the night, but we still have a big task in the league for our survival"

-Marc Spicer.

Blackpool have won their first domestic cup after beating Hereford 6-5 on penalties. The game finished 1-1 in normal time' date=' with Hereford taking the half-time lead through Endo. Blackpool struggled to beat the five man defence of Hereford, and couldn't gain possession for much of the second-half. Eventually Blackpool musterd a chance in the 82nd minute, as Willians cross was nodded home by Eto'o.

On to the penalty shoot-out. All ten players scored (Podolski, Eto'o, Navas, Kagawa and Tevez for Blackpool) so it went to sudden death. Lomics penalty for Hereford was sent wide, and Willian stepped up and scored the decisive penalty.

-Marc Spicer.[/center']

Well done mate :)

Unlucky Paul brilliant achievement for your side :)

Senderos for Sale

Whilst Blackpools players celebrate tonights victory, one player has stayed at home and handed in his transfer request. Philippe Sendoes is unhappy at the lack of first team football and will look for first team action somewhere else.

"Happy with the medal, but I would rather be playing every week"

The former Arsenal CB, currently rated 87 is available for £6 million.

The loan offer for Srđan MIJAILOVIĆof Blackpool from Hayes & Yeading United has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Hope he helps you out mate

Blackpool have won their first domestic cup after beating Hereford 6-5 on penalties. The game finished 1-1 in normal time, with Hereford taking the half-time lead through Endo. Blackpool struggled to beat the five man defence of Hereford, and couldn't gain possession for much of the second-half. Eventually Blackpool musterd a chance in the 82nd minute, as Willians cross was nodded home by Eto'o.

Congratulations Marc,

no complaints about the outcome from us.

i spent all of the second half waiting for the equaliser and i always knew that by playing 3 centre backs meant your wingers could do some damage and when i saw at the start that you had eto'o and tevez in the side i feared the worst.

but i had to play the 3 at the back in the hope of getting enough of the possession to keep your chances to a minimum.

very happy with our lads, played well, showed no signs of nerves and came within 8 minutes of a trophy, they done themselves proud , as did the fans, the noise when we scored is a moment i'll never forget, 38,000 pink shirted fans going mental was an unusual sight at Wembley , looked like one massive blanchmange about to spill all over the pitch.

it took about 90 minutes for the disappointment to subside and then, aided by a lot of alcohol, the party started as we wanted to savour every moment before returning home.

there is one bit of bad news though, Bertie has stayed in London and is currently talking to an old friend who works at Scotland yard as around 1.5M has gone missing.

we were 1.3M overdrawn before the FA were supposed to pay in our share of the cup money, we know we made 3.3M but we only have 1/2 M in the bank today:eek:.

the plan was to use the money to get another player in before tomorrow nights game but now we have to wait and see if the error will be rectified and by the time that happens we will have played our game and lost the 1/2M!:(

i dont know who is responsible but after further investigations it has been found that someone has been tampering with our ccounts.

we thought our starting balance was 270k and now it shows - 1.47M, this difference would be around the amount missing.

we have now looked at my transfers and i had to be in credit from the first day of the season to be allowed to do transfers.

i had 900k in season ticket sales so if the -1.47M is correct then i couldnt of done any of my transfers that i done before getting some other kind of income and i didnt sell anyone and i lose money after both home and away games.

Bertie is furious, i think the Greek mafia are on standby to hand out the punishment of the offending villain.

in the meantime i have had to accept the loss and try and make signings before tomorrow night.

Gaúcho RONALDINHO has completed his move to Leyton Orient from Grêmio in a swap deal for Fraizer CAMPBELL and Dariusz DUDKA . All other offers were turned down.

Not bad. Another 90 rated player joining Leyton Orient. Now i have 2 90 rated players :D

If i'm not mistaken i'm the first to bid on him and i knew there will be competition so i try to put as much as i can. 2 average player for Ronaldinho is nothing B)

Not bad. Another 90 rated player joining Leyton Orient. Now i have 2 90 rated players :D

If i'm not mistaken i'm the first to bid on him and i knew there will be competition so i try to put as much as i can. 2 average player for Ronaldinho is nothing B)

really wanted him, but chairlady is really tight (fnar, fnar) and gave me shocking PX values or measly cash price to work with so knew I had little to no chance. :mad:

good luck with him tho, i was gonna use him in the bar to open bottles thanks to those teeth but heres hoping you get more value from the lad.

The offer for Asmir BEGOVIC of Besiktas JK from Exeter City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Sold off Starke the Bayern understudy and now we have brought in a quality keeper ,we just signed Wilkinson so now have 2 stoke players.

Very pleased to get Begovic.

Others that have joined :

WILKINSON, Andy

MARX, Thorben

MCARTHUR, James

BOERRIGTER, Derk

GOUWELEEUW, Jeffrey

Mostly just bringing in cheaper replacements,need to scout up a few risers at one point as well.

The offer for Asmir BEGOVIC of Besiktas JK from Exeter City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Sold off Starke the Bayern understudy and now we have brought in a quality keeper ' date='we just signed Wilkinson so now have 2 stoke players.

Very pleased to get Begovic.

Others that have joined :

WILKINSON, Andy

MARX, Thorben

MCARTHUR, James

BOERRIGTER, Derk

GOUWELEEUW, Jeffrey

Mostly just bringing in cheaper replacements,need to scout up a few risers at one point as well.[/quote']

argh has been accepted! was gonna sneak in a cheeky bid.

good signings!

Away to Bordeaux tonight in the second leg of the last 16 of the Europa league.

Beat them 5-3 in the first leg.

As long as we dont lose by 2 goals or more tonight then we are through to the quarter.

599622_Manchester_City.jpg[/img]

To our strongest squad there is 3 changes, Huth is in for the suspended Kompany.

N'zonzi gets a rare start but ahead of Muller.

Aguero is on the bench whilst Jese gets a start.