O'Donnell

English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Blackpool 3-2 Palermo (Blackpool win 6-4 on Agg)

Blackpool progress to the quarter finals of the Europa League after a repeat score line of last weeks trip to Italy. Fernandinho opened the scoring in the 10th minute. Budan equalised for Palermo at the start of the second half. Last nights Shield hero Samuel Eto'o restored the lead just past the hour mark, but Blackpool pegged back once again as Donati equalised for the Italians. Palermo knew one more away goal would see them qualify, and continued to attack. This left them short at the back, and a quick counter attack in the 82 minute from Tevez ensured Blackpool win the tie 6-4 on aggregate.

All seven English sides progressed to the Quarter Finals (A pat on the back

for you lads ;)) along with Russian side Rubin Kazan. Blackpool will

face Stoke in the next round.

Lincoln was free so i took it on and to confirm what i thought....its a mess.

-800k, 21 players. losing cash home and away.

sorry to send back loanees, put new bids in that will benefit the team.

need a 2 for 1 plus cash to get the ball rolling.

only Mannone & Fyvie of interest im afraid so im begging someone to help bail them out.

Lincoln was free so i took it on and to confirm what i thought....its a mess.

-800k' date=' 21 players. losing cash home and away.

sorry to send back loanees, put new bids in that will benefit the team.

need a 2 for 1 plus cash to get the ball rolling.

only Mannone & Fyvie of interest im afraid so im begging someone to help bail them out.[/quote']

I could do Gonzalez (75 GK) + Tzedek (76 CB) and some cash for Mannone. Both should rise in the Mexico and Isreal reviews (Whenever they are). Its up to you as you have a bid for Fyvie from Wolves.

Actually, my chairman wont let me do it. The minimum your chairman wants it higher than the max my chairman will allow. Thats kinda stupid :(

DRAW IN FRANCE GETS CITY THROUGH TO THE QUARTERS !

Bordeaux 1-1 Man City (City win 4-6 on Agg)

Landry N'Guemo put the hosts ahead after 51 minutes of the game which made it 4-5 on agg, the home side needed to double that lead to go through.

nguemo-2.jpg

Rodriguez Jese who was awarded with a start after scoring from the bench on his debut against Colchester put City on level terms in this one which put City back ahead by two on aggregate.

Jese-Rodriguez_2803893.jpg

QUARTER FINAL DRAW

Stoke City V Blackpool

Rubin Kazan V Man City

Man United V West Ham

Liverpool V Everton

We play the only none English side.

Favorites to beat them, we should get to the Semi if the engine works properly.

4179_1346271847.jpg

The offer for Ciprian MARICA of Schalke from Exeter City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Picked up this guy with no competition ' date='decent 87 rated striker playing for Schalke , well worth just under 4 mill![/quote']

Was gonna go for him but i got Fred instead :)

Was gonna go for him but i got Fred instead :)

Nice signing I like Fred has been great this season,

I just need to sell Cheik Diabete and Victor Elm and bring in cheaper replacements .

Accepted the external offer for dIABIETE OF £8.25MILL

The offer for Cheick DIABATÉ of Exeter City from Bordeaux has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Sunderland make it through to the quarters finals of Europe premier trophy:D,with a 0-0 result at Sevilla.4-0 up from the first leg the return leg was a formality.

Face Colchester in the next round,would have prefered one of the other european sides but nevermind.

Shame that both Darlington and Carlisle managers are set to resign/get sacked especially when looking at the current form of both clubs since their managers abandoned them. Hopefully the spirited performance of both clubs since then will encourage someone to take them over quickly.

Hereford are trying to rush through 3 signings today before the money runs out.

BAUTHEAC, Eric 1024AM(RL),F(RLC) 25 87 OGC Nice 6.8M 93k O.CELUSTKA 86

GUEYE, Idrissa 32DM,M© 23 86 Lille OSC 4.6M 12k A.BJELLAND 85

MCNAMEE, Barry 8D,DM,M® 20 74 Derry City 380k 380k

the 1.5M that is still missing would of gone a long way to getting in an 88 but although i know the problem , i dont know if SM will be bothered about correcting it.

anyway this improves the squad further, only need to get promoted and win div 1 and then an european cup and i will then be able to break even each season.

I could do Gonzalez (75 GK) + Tzedek (76 CB) and some cash for Mannone. Both should rise in the Mexico and Isreal reviews (Whenever they are). Its up to you as you have a bid for Fyvie from Wolves.

Actually' date=' my chairman wont let me do it. The minimum your chairman wants it higher than the max my chairman will allow. Thats kinda stupid :([/quote']

thanks, sorry i didnt see this before i accepted another bid..

i think there is a massive glitch in SM with chairman values atm, i keep sending tickets for bugs but they keep getting rejected.

I thought it was just my FGR with Steeve Elana being only worth 3.9M for a 87 GK, but sometimes on my squad screen it shows 5.3M and when i click on him it shows 3.9M on his profile....

now looking at the Lincoln side, several players have this problem.

eg: in the squad screen these are the details, but when i open their profile box its different....

ORTIZ, César D(RC) 23 78 £1.7M > profile shows £1.1M

MONDRAGON, Hiram D© 23 75 £600k > shows £380K

YURREBASO, Lander AM(RL),F(RLC) 22 76 £930k > profile is £590K

anyone else have this????

thanks' date=' sorry i didnt see this before i accepted another bid..

i think there is a massive glitch in SM with chairman values atm, i keep sending tickets for bugs but they keep getting rejected.

I thought it was just my FGR with Steeve Elana being only worth 3.9M for a 87 GK, but sometimes on my squad screen it shows 5.3M and when i click on him it shows 3.9M on his profile....

eg: in the squad screen these are the details, but when i open their profile box its different....

anyone else have this????[/quote']

my team does not have this problem.

ortiz and mondragon are as you say when i look and if i try to buy, its their lower value that is the minimum fee.

yurrebaso is 590k wherever i look.

thanks' date=' sorry i didnt see this before i accepted another bid..

anyone else have this????[/quote']

Ribery is only worth 4.9 million in my other gameworld and a few others ,seems to only happen to players who have transfer concerns.

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Málaga CF.

Everton outclassed Málaga CF and beat them 3 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 2 fixture.

Gourcuff scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Dzsudzsak and Kaká were also amongst the goalscorers.

Everton went through 7 - 2 on aggregate.

Well that was easier than expected.. nice work assistant :)

Happened to draw my Merseyside rivals in the quater finals.. guess thats the end of the road seems as i have no control over what team is picked, alas. Nice money boost from it all though.

Jelavic is avail for loan for the rest of the season if my chairman will allow it?

Paolo GUERRERO has completed his move to Wrexham from Flamengo for 516,000 plus Franck BÉRIA . All other offers were turned down.

Solves our striker problem nicely + with all players fit losing Beria can be replaced by Bedimo in defence.

For the first time since I sold Rolando, the average rating is 89 again and for the first time ever (when Hunt seres his suspension) I will be able to field a side of only 88+ players.

Every player rated 90 or below (except Kelly) is available to loan form Arsenal.

I understand that you can now only loan 88's or lower but basically if you can request the loan you can have him until season end.

i attempted loans on almost every player on the loan list with Lincoln but no luck. was able to go for one 82 from Man City, anything above 82 gets knocked back..

i attempted loans on almost every player on the loan list with Lincoln but no luck. was able to go for one 82 from Man City' date=' anything above 82 gets knocked back..[/quote']

Stupid, I can't even loan a 78!

Anyone know what league or section SM looking at rating wise?

Well I saw that Bolton popped up available and they've got a good side and I've been keen on rejoining 7777 after stepping down from Ipswich due to time management problems, was a long time ago and I now find myself with plenty of time so here again and in it for the long run, so..:

Jay Gonzanez takes control of Bolton Wanderers.

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious promotion challenge.

Bolton Wanderers were founded in 1874 and play their home games at Reebok Stadium in Bolton. The club is also known as The Wanderers.

Feel free to contact me if interested in anyone !

Stupid' date=' I can't even loan a 78!

Anyone know what league or section SM looking at rating wise?[/quote']

supposed to be Serie A, 9 teams or so left to go but seems to have ground to a halt...

two more drop out, at least a vacancy is filled at Bolton straight away by Jay!

welcome.

Tamworth manager Reece Barrie has decided to part company with the club after 10 games in charge.

shame, tamworth have a decent side from the first manager who was doing an awesome job..luckliy most of his signings are still there...

Bolton Wanderers manager Mark Howley has decided to part company with the club after 7 games in charge.
Home › Profile › Mark Howley

This SM Member has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.

well, that explains that one.....

supposed to be Serie A' date=' 9 teams or so left to go but seems to have ground to a halt...[/quote']

Got a small chance with Adem Ljajic rising, no one else. Yeah I hope they don't stop for now, Sure over Xmas and New Years give them a break.

Huddersfield 3 - 1 Gillingham

Haven't been very active on this lately but decided to set my tactics for once :P First win in last 8. Elm brace and Garcia with goals. Can't achieve much this season as there's only a few games left, but hopefully it'll a better season next season ( yeah I know, I said that last season as well )

Everton 2-2 Hull City

Not a bad point to get at all, especially with us being with 10 men for the most part of the match. Goals coming on loanee Glenn Whelan and Ryan Giggs ensure the point. Still not really satisfied with how the season has gone, but hopefully I can replicate the form I had from the first 15 games to the few games of the season.