• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Final Day preview This is day that every football fan looks forward too (Unless your team is in a relegation scrap!). But this is the day when every

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Every player rated 90 or below (except Kelly) is available to loan form Arsenal.

I understand that you can now only loan 88's or lower but basically if you can request the loan you can have him until season end.

i attempted loans on almost every player on the loan list with Lincoln but no luck. was able to go for one 82 from Man City' date=' anything above 82 gets knocked back..[/quote']

The loan situ appears all at sea. Loaned out Coates whos an 86 no problem tho.

Oh and having said all but kelly can go out, ive had three loan bids for just kelly. Go figure.

Gary Mack steered Shrewsbury Town to victory against Eastbourne Borough.

Shrewsbury Town beat Eastbourne Borough 3 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Borja scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Nangis and Bech were also amongst the goalscorers.

good win for the shrews who were a good few points lower in the average ratings.

Pleased to get a decent draw in my first match as AFC Bournemouth manager, against a strong Leicester side, given that the side had lost its previous six games.:) I can put a decent first XI together, but the squad strength isn't great. My resources are also very limited, so improving the situation is a challenge, but that's what I took this team for.;) Started off with releasing loads of 70 rated players.

West Brom 2-4 Man City

Silva 5

Benzema 13

Aquilani 31

Y.Toure 34

Silva 58

Krasic 77

Nice win at West Brom.

We havent kept a clean sheet since the game Kompany got injured in the 0-0 draw against Fulham on the 1st of December, we are definitely missing him, looking forward to having him back at the start of the new year.

With Sunderland dropping points tonight our lead increases to 8 points from 6 points, we do play Manchester United next though, there is a good chance we will drop points, we have both won 1 and drawn once at of our 3 meetings, at the weekend Arsenal and Sunderland have both got very winnable games against West Brom and Sheffield United so a chance for them, hopefully we will beat our neighbors though. :)

Wolves Jump To Fourth

Grosvenor's men leapfrog Man Utd and Aston Villa

Wolves 4 - 2 Tottenham

Heitinga (13)

Pedro (41)

Adebayor (49)

Di Maria (50)

Drogba (Pen 69)

Rolfes (76)

RyBet Odds

Top 4 Finish

Man City -1/8

Arsenal - 1/3

Sunderland - 2/5

Man Utd - 7/8

Aston Villa - 5/4

Wolves - 2/1

Chelsea - 10/1

Liverpool - 12/1

Crystal Palace - 12/1

Blackpool - 20/1

Bullied Morecambe but only walk away with a 2-1 win.

Burak YILMAZ again our danger man, supplying this time for the ever classy Joan VERDÚ...1st goal on 22'

Burak YILMAZ is forced out wide but manages to get a cross in.

VERDÚ connects with a bullet header.

GOAL!! - The ball sails over JAASKELAINEN and into the goal.

Yilmaz again the creator, and for the 2nd game running, young Czech centre back SUCHY scores a peach from range for what turned out to the winning goal on 71'....

YILMAZ can't see an easy pass and lays it off to Marek SUCHY.

SUCHY fancies his luck from range.

GOAL!! - The keeper doesn't even get close. What a finish!

Walters pulled one back for the visitors with a ranged effort on 78'....

Other results in the league do us some favours and we now find ourselves in 3rd place, 5 behind the russians at Bradford..... After our dismal run in mid season, the Forest Green machine is winding up for a big run in!

Pleased to get a decent draw in my first match as AFC Bournemouth manager' date=' against a strong Leicester side, given that the side had lost its previous six games.:) I can put a decent first XI together, but the squad strength isn't great. My resources are also very limited, so improving the situation is a challenge, but that's what I took this team for.;) [b']Started off with releasing loads of 70 rated players[/b].

i get worried when people do this.........21 players rule and all that...

hopefully you got the cash to build a nice squad! see you stuck a bid on a nice CB riser already! :)

good luck!

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Javi ESPINOSA involving Valerio VERRE of Eintracht Frankfurt and Aston Villa has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Eintracht Frankfurt will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The offer for Valerio VERRE of Eintracht Frankfurt from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted along with other club offers. Eintracht Frankfurt will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

due to him being a player I like, I stuck Chairman max in just incase someone nicked in at the last minute.

Blackpool 1-0 Aston Villa

Great win for my Blackpool considering we rested a number of stars from Monday night. Subsitute Navas' crossed was headed home by Podolsi 12 minutes from time.

Up to 10th and have hit the 40 point mark, relegation fears almost gone :)

i get worried when people do this.........21 players rule and all that...

hopefully you got the cash to build a nice squad! see you stuck a bid on a nice CB riser already! :)

good luck!

Thanks for the welcome.:) I'll be lucky to avoid relegation this season in all honesty, given the tiny squad and resources, but I enjoy a challenging game so I'll see how I can do. We'll certainly need to sell to buy though. Of course, the game was kind enough to take one of my few highly rated players out injured for 7 weeks in my very first game!:P

Bolton Match Report:-

Jay Gonzanez earned a hard-fought draw for Bolton Wanderers last night. Bolton drew 3-3 with Stoke City in their thrilling Division 2 encounter. Kiessling, Farfan and Susaeta were on the scoresheet for Bolton while Susaeta also provided 2 assists with Moussa Sow also providing one assist.

Decent result and it's a solid start so I'm happy. Not much to do this season as there only 10 odd matches left and I pick up at 19th place. That being said, if we get a good string of form together we should be able to finish considerably higher than we're currently placed. I'm in dire need of players and depth so have a lot of high rated players available for 2 for 1's, good young players not very high rated is fine by me. Lars Bender and Filipe Luis aren't available unfortunately but everyone else is ;). So if interested in anyone feel free to contact me or get a bid in..;)

Loans

I have a miserably small squad of 21 and really need more depth and players and was on the lookout for some loans. Manchester City (Ben) has been kind enough to loan me Mario Sampirisi and Giuseppe De Luca so a big thank you for that.

The loan offer for Mario Sampirisi of Manchester City from Bolton Wanderers has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed

The loan offer for Giuseppe De Luca of Manchester City from Bolton Wanderers has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Willing to trade Adam Maher + Ralf Teles for 90+ CM . (Serie A based preffered.)

PM/VM if anyone interested.

I got Lodi he thinks he is a 90 :)

Other news we look well in with a shout of signing Marco Van Ginkel.

Macclesfield Town - £5.1M - Accepted. Exeter City - £5.7M + Diego RODRÍGUEZ + Julian WIESSMEIER - Accepted. Port Vale - £0k + Diego GOMEZ - Accepted. Swindon Town - £0k + Marques LUCAS - Accepted.

We also got a +2 for Acerbi 85-87 to add to Maicoseul 86-87 and Lodi 87-88, happy days at Exeter just need some wins now.

Blackpool 1-0 Aston Villa

Great win for my Blackpool considering we rested a number of stars from Monday night. Subsitute Navas' crossed was headed home by Podolsi 12 minutes from time.

Up to 10th and have hit the 40 point mark' date=' relegation fears almost gone :)[/center']

Congrats mate :)

Meh... not the best times at Villa. two 1-0 losses in a row, plus a drop for De Jong today....

The offer for Willy BOLY of Burnley from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

With the team's ratings going from 75 - 78 I wanted to bring in a decent rated CB as captain.

Boly is constantly linked with a move away from Auxerre and is a very decent CB longterm.

My Starting XI and Reserves now line up as follows.................

STARTING XI

600737_Shrewsbury_Town.jpg

RESERVES

600742_Shrewsbury_Town.jpg