English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Gianmario Comi got a +5 from 75 to 80 today.

:)

20 yr old Milan forward IRL whos on loan at Reggina, paid £270K for him just 19 days ago.

All lower league clubs do remember that all of the Man City youth players can go on loan depending on who my chairman lets go out, they are players rated up to 86.

York told me last week that my chairman wont let Labyad and Borini go on loan so I think 84 is the highest I can let go.

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Final Day preview This is day that every football fan looks forward too (Unless your team is in a relegation scrap!). But this is the day when every

Posted Images

With the team's ratings going from 75 - 78 I wanted to bring in a decent rated CB as captain.

Boly is constantly linked with a move away from Auxerre and is a very decent CB longterm.

My Starting XI and Reserves now line up as follows.................

STARTING XI

600737_Shrewsbury_Town.jpg

RESERVES

600742_Shrewsbury_Town.jpg

Nice young team Gary.

Here is my Exeter team that I have built up.

TEAM 1:

600808_Exeter_City.jpg

TEAM 2:

600801_Exeter_City.jpg

I have disided too take up the hard task at Darlington' date=' the Div 5 side are in a lot of dept so sales will happen people. By the time I leave this side they will be miles better, and I would have at least got them too league one football (div 3)[/quote']

that does involve not quitting for a while hammer.... :P

good luck. good side you inherited.

Blackpools defence took a knock yesterday with the -1 for Mexes, but this makes up for it.

Samir Handadnovic 90 -> 91 :D

One of my first transfers when the setp opened whilst rated 89. The Slovenian Goalkeeper has started all 144 league games for my side :)

Faily confident Asamoah will also hit 91 tomorrow

Miguel BRITOS +1

86>87

Thats pretty big for us in Div 4!

The offer for Lamine SANÉ of Bordeaux from Forest Green Rovers has been accepted along with other club offers. Bordeaux will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Think i won SANÉ too. happy with that, a young versatile defender, held in high regard in Ligue 1.

Liking the ratings SM are giving out, Handanovic, Jovetic, Inler all to 91.

I have disided too take up the hard task at Darlington' date=' the Div 5 side are in a lot of dept so sales will happen people. By the time I leave this side they will be miles better, and I would have at least got them too league one football (div 3)[/quote']

Good luck .

Oh yeah and Exeter got Van Ginkel.

Niall Taylor was unable to prevent a Queens Park Rangers defeat to Bristol Rovers.

Queens Park Rangers slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Bristol Rovers in their Division 3 fixture.

Anelka was on the scoresheet for his side.

Haven't posted on here in a while, poor result but still in 6th so hopefully stay in the playoffs, delighted with way QPR have done this season;)

as i thought, we came out with the best bid for Lamine SANÉ.

joins Bordeaux old boys MARIANO & Yoan GOUFFRAN in the ranks.

pretty happy with my 1st team defensive core going forward but need a permanent LB, maybe could lose a CB, DOMIZZI is on the list already...

LB

Alex SANDRO (on loan)

CB

DERIJCK, Timothy

TAYLOR, Steven

BRITOS, Miguel

SUCHY, Marek

STRANZL, Martin

SANÉ, Lamine

DOMIZZI, Maurizio < for sale - any takers? cash/trade make an offer

RB

KONKO, Abdoulay