• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Final Day preview This is day that every football fan looks forward too (Unless your team is in a relegation scrap!). But this is the day when every

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Bolton Undergo Changes ! New Manager Stamping His Mark !

With the recent appointment of Jay Gonzanez to manage Bolton Wanderers, the manager had been looking around the transfer market for potential signings to improve his squad and bring in players who reflected his style of football, thus making his mark on Bolton. The first transfer news was revealed this morning on the official Bolton website with 6 new players joining the squad.

Ivan Šimurina has completed his move to Bolton Wanderers from Grazer AK for 10,000

A 10k riser who was brought in for the profit and it also helps fill up my squad.

Alessio Romagnoli has completed his move to Bolton Wanderers from AS Roma for 760,000. All other offers were turned down.

A really good young youth player who's only 17. Was very recently added to the database and we fended off competition from Crewe for him. Pleased to bring him in as good youth is a rarity in such a competitive setup and although he is an unknown quantity now, I've seen him play for Under 19 Italy and he impressed me. Look forward to seeing him develop.

Jonathan Vervoort has completed his move to Bolton Wanderers from RSC Anderlecht for 370,000

Another extremely good young youth player who's in for a good rise as well. Got over 1000 minutes for Eindhoven this season and he looks very very good indeed.

Robbin Ruiter has completed his move to Bolton Wanderers from FC Utrecht for 2,400,000

A massive riser, started all 17 games for Utrecht this season in the Eredevise and Utrecht are currently 6th in the table. He's only rated 78 and considering he's started every match so far this season in the Eredevise, I expect to see him be at least 83 when Netherlands get done. Payed 1 million over for him despite there being no competition because I originally had some competition for him and they then withdrew and I was worried about a late bid so stuck with my bid.

Maxime Gonalons has completed his move to Crewe Alexandra from Bolton Wanderers for 1,500,000 plus Adam Maher and Raman Chibsah

Gonalons is very good and I wasn't too keen on selling him but I'm happy with the deal I got. Maher is just an absolutely outstanding talent and player, easily a 92+ player in the future and a future Netherlands starter as well. Chibash is a good young player, I look forward to see him develop in the future. There is also a second part to this deal:

The offer for Luis Muriel of Bolton Wanderers from Crewe Alexandra has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

A straight swap for Jetro Willems and I'm happy about that, awesome young left back who at just 18 has already cemented his place in the PSV starting XI which is a big feat considering that PSV are challenging for the title. He's also played some international matches which again is a massive feat for an 18 year old to play 8 matches for Netherlands on the international stage. A brilliant future ahead.

I'm still looking to sell a lot more high rated players from my squad. They are:

Morgan De Sanctis

Jeremy Toulalan

Aparecido Naldo

Riccardo Montolivo

Jefferson Farfan

Moussa Sow

Markel Susaeta

I'm realistic so won't be expecting too much for any of these players apart from Montolivo and Farfan who I will expect a very good offer considering both are only 27 and 28 respectively, rated 91 and solid at their rating ;). If interested feel free to contact me and I'll get back to you. :)

Just a couple of small risers for FGR

Appelt GABRIEL 75>78 - just a small plus 3, was hoping for a little more, not to worry.

Luca CASTIGLIA 76>81 - happy with this, only expected 80, no mention of him on the forums was lucky to pick him up after a scout of Serie B

bit more cash to re invest when the bans come off, keeping the FGR side ticking over.

Newport County have been extremely busy in the transfer market picking up what decent players are left our there with a bit of help from JMH our side should fair really well over the next month in rating changes and be looking to rock and roll again in 10 weeks time.

Bertie sent the greek mafia round to SM headquarters to investigate the missing 1.5M shield final proceeds and thankfully SM saw sense and have now paid up.

this has meant that i can go into the transfer market again.

Florent BALMONT has completed his move to Hereford United from Sporting de Braga in a swap deal for Darko LAZOVIC and Michael WEST .

an 89 comes in albeit aged 32, he didnt drop in the last french review and it could be a long time until he gets reviewed again , now that SM have abandoned its league reviews.

swapped for a young 84 so i'm happy.

Manchester derby tonight, City host United, come on CITYYYY !

3 changes to the side that beat West Brom.

Chris Smalling comes in to the side against his former club and takes the place of Robert Huth.

Stefan Radu comes in for Gael Clichy.

Steven Gerrard comes in for Rodriguez Jese.

For anybody who hasnt entered their premier league predictions and want to have a crack at it then the link is below:

The game - Click here

You have got 1 hour and 50 minutes from this post to enter. :)

Somehow Dante has requested a transfer away from the club despite playing almost every single match. SM is just great. Anyways' date=' the best offer the I received atm is 10m. So get keep your bids coming in lads, he's guaranteed a +1 as he plays every game for Bayern atm.[/quote']

A shame you can't do P/E in these situations...

Somehow Dante has requested a transfer away from the club despite playing almost every single match. SM is just great. Anyways' date=' the best offer the I received atm is 10m. So keep your bids coming in lads, he's guaranteed a +1 as he plays every game for Bayern atm.[/quote']

Even i would feel angry if i would lose a player like him to concerns.

Increased the offer from 10m mate;).

Man City 1-1 Man United

Aguero 61

Bale 72

City and United tonight drew one each at the Etihad.

Aguero's header put the hosts ahead before Gareth Bale put United level eleven minutes later.

Aguero got his second yellow of the game with just nine minutes left, thats his second red card of the season.

Aguero will now be banned for 1 game.

Yaya Toure will also be banned for next game against Arsenal after he picked up his 5th yellow of the season.

Vincent Kompany is still out, a easy win for Arsenal? :P

RUSHDEN & DIAMONDS 2 YORK CITY 4

First game in charge and a good proformance away at Nene Park. Two goals in the first half from Markus Rosenburg and two goals in the second from Djibril Cisse saw us take all three points.

Up next we welcome Lincoln City to Bootham Cresent where we will be looking for another three points in our push for automatic promotion.

Somehow Dante has requested a transfer away from the club despite playing almost every single match. SM is just great. Anyways' date=' the best offer the I received atm is 10m. So keep your bids coming in lads, he's guaranteed a +1 as he plays every game for Bayern atm.[/quote']

what i find daft, is that people are now happy to massively overpay for a player when they go on this list, when im pretty sure they could of cut a fair deal with you!

oh well, im jealous you'll be getting a nice wad of cash!

Blackpool 3-3 Millwall

Samuel Eto'o came off the bench to salvage a draw for Blackpool. The Tangerines took the lead through skipper Carlos Tevez in the 12th minute. Goals either side of half-time from Witsel put Millwall ahead. Eto'o entered the field on the hour mark, and four minutes later set up Nani to make it 2-2. Millwall Retook the lead immidiately through Maggio, and then Eto'o got his name on the score sheet in the 70th minute.

Pretty even on stats so a good result despite there league position. Blackpool remain in 10th :)

Also had Asamoah rise from 90 -> 91 :)