O'Donnell

English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

HEREFORD can enjoy their xmas after a fine 2-0 win at wigan, Bautheac gets both goals on his debut.

the Monday night team do themselves proud with 70% possession and a clean sheet.

a shame to see a club like wigan being abandoned , current boy logs into SM but not wigan, they do need a proper manager after all their top players were sold off which led to their relegation last season and now this.

Another 2 Highly Rated Youngsters Join York.

Following on from the capture of Remy Cabella this morning, York are pleased to accounce the signing of two more players.

Leandro PAREDES

safe_image.php?d=AQCWk5UD7fMNo8km&url=http%3A%2F%2Fvthumb.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fhvthumb-ak-prn1%2Fs403x403%2F632273_4346393136619_4346365855937_54956_374_b.jpg&jq=100

Paredes arrives at Bootham Cresent this morning.

Paredes is an exciting young attacking midfield player from Argentina. Currently getting plenty of game time at Boca Juniors he is tipped by many as a great player for the future, so delighted to see him join for 900k from Stockport.

José RODRÍGUEZ

317129.jpg

Jose is another fine young player that is breaking his way onto the scene at Real Madrid, scoring on his first team debut (above) earlier in the season. At just 18 years old, Jose is a snip at 330k from Shorpe United, and we are hoping to get many good years out of him here at Bootham Cresent.

We are still in the market for more players as i am always looking to improve the squad, so over the next few days im sure there will be more to come.

Rubin Kazan 2-2 Man City

Aguero 16

Rochina 17

Aguero 23

Karadeniz 35

Close game going from the stats aswell.

We have got the advantage going into the second leg because of the Away goals. :P

Steven Gerrard and David Silva are both out for the 2nd leg though due to suspension.

Another 2 Highly Rated Youngsters Join York.

Following on from the capture of Remy Cabella this morning' date=' York are pleased to accounce the signing of two more players.

Leandro PAREDES

Paredes arrives at Bootham Cresent this morning.

Paredes is an exciting young attacking midfield player from Argentina. Currently getting plenty of game time at Boca Juniors he is tipped by many as a great player for the future, so delighted to see him join for 900k from Stockport.

José RODRÍGUEZ

Jose is another fine young player that is breaking his way onto the scene at Real Madrid, scoring on his first team debut (above) earlier in the season. At just 18 years old, Jose is a snip at 330k from Shorpe United, and we are hoping to get many good years out of him here at Bootham Cresent.

We are still in the market for more players as i am always looking to improve the squad, so over the next few days im sure there will be more to come.

some real school boy selling errors there! ;)

H.MKHITARYAN = £900k + J.VERDÚ + A.KONKO

gah cancelled it...cant bare to part with two club legends yet.

think i was up there with winning him, bid came in at 20.1M....

pulled out of BELYAEV too, he can go to Spartak Dynamo Lokomotiv CSKA Bradford....

I see that Cheltenham have put FC Basle striker Marco Streller on the transfer list. At 31 he is probably too old to interest most managers on here plus he has recently retired from the Swiss national team after falling out with the fans. But if you look at his SM stats from his time at Swindon and Cheltenham,,,, well you can't argue with that... I would be interested in bringing him back to Swindon had I not just signed Ante Vukusic :rolleyes:

;2372623']H.MKHITARYAN = £900k + J.VERDÚ + A.KONKO

gah cancelled it...cant bare to part with two club legends yet.

think i was up there with winning him' date=' bid came in at 20.1M....

pulled out of BELYAEV too, he can go to Spartak Dynamo Lokomotiv CSKA Bradford....[/quote']

Think mine in the end came to something like £22.5m... £10.4m-ish for Rosales, £11.2m-ish for Brama + £900k cash - whatever it was Crystal Palace are delighted to announce the signing of Henrik Mkhitaryan!

Exciting times just need to try and keep Mkhitaryan, Lamela, Lucas Moura, Shaqiri, Konoplyanka, Insigne, Arnautovic, Vargas, Carioca & Shirokov all happy now! :D

Think mine in the end came to something like £22.5m... £10.4m-ish for Rosales' date=' £11.2m-ish for Brama + £900k cash - whatever it was Crystal Palace are delighted to announce the signing of Henrik Mkhitaryan!

Exciting times just need to try and keep Mkhitaryan, Lamela, Lucas Moura, Shaqiri, Konoplyanka, Insigne, Arnautovic, Vargas, Carioca & Shirokov all happy now! :D[/quote']

What a signing for you and what a team you have now

I dont post a lot in here, but anyway, im the Doncaster manager. My hands are tied with the team, and all I can do is try and keep winning matches. We're third in division 4, but what is more shocking is that we are a massive 7 million in debt. A moment of madness at the start of the season saw me sell Nzonzi, which I wish I hadnt. Only got around 6 million for him, and I didnt properly re-invest back into the side as I could have done. Some people have enquired about the likes of Paulinho and Mirallas, but I just want to put out there that both are not for sale. Both are vital for the promotion push and get us back into division 3 where we belong!

S Jain unveils their new signing! Santos Dante will join their Brentford squad from Huddersfield Town for 14,000,000.

info_1352207431.jpg

"My agent told me from now on i am going to play for Brentford. I told him i don't now which club is it."

Rodrigo Fagundes takes control of Tamworth.

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

Tamworth were founded in 1933 and play their home games at The Lamb Ground in Tamworth. The club is also known as The Lambs. They have a rivalry with Stafford Rangers.

:eek: I know, I know, great addition to the league :P.

;2373221']welcome! good luck' date=' you got a nice side to start with there![/quote']

Yes, I was very lucky finding a team like that to start with... Some risers in the squad, like Ginter, Sorg and Iñigo Martinez :D

The loan offer for Alcántara RAFINHA of Manchester City from Tamworth has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed

He will be in my team at least until the end of season 5. Zaha will join us too in the beginning of the next season. Thanks Mr Active for the help :D.

Nice win in Europe for my lads on Christmas Day as I was stuffing my face with Turkey.

Blackpool 5-0 Stoke

Blackpool pretty much certain to make the Europa League Semi-Final after scoring 5 away goals. I dont think play Kalou in defence did Stoke any favours :P Tevez, Kagawa, Nani, Navas and Podolski with the goals.

The offer for Philippe SENDEROS of Blackpool from Grasshopper-Club has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Finally an external made a bid. A nice £6million to add to my growing kitty. Will have a nice spending spree hopefully at the end of the season :)

Very tough game at home against Arsenal tonight.

Im not that confident of winning because Yaya Toure and Sergio Aguero are out for this game due to suspension, plus Vincent Kompany is still injured and even with them in they have a higher rated team but hopefully with the right formation we will win.

Was going go for Arsenal in the game but decided go for a draw, would be very happy with a point because it will keep the gap at the top at about 7 or 8 points, hopefully there wont be much in it.

They are without Lahm and Xavi though so we arnt the only ones with players unavailable.

Think mine in the end came to something like £22.5m... £10.4m-ish for Rosales' date=' £11.2m-ish for Brama + £900k cash - whatever it was Crystal Palace are delighted to announce the signing of Henrik Mkhitaryan!

Exciting times just need to try and keep Mkhitaryan, Lamela, Lucas Moura, Shaqiri, Konoplyanka, Insigne, Arnautovic, Vargas, Carioca & Shirokov all happy now! :D[/quote']

Mick the Armenian,Great signing mate.

OLDHAM ATHLETIC 2 YORK CITY 1

First loss as York boss, three games in. Gutted to play the last 20 mins with ten men as M ROSENBERG see's red. We move on to the next one and look forward to Eastbourne Borough at home on saturday night.