L.ANDERSEN 32

K.FELIPE 35

J.WASHAUSEN 41

L.ANDERSEN 48

L.MARKOVIC 50

J.ROS 56

K.FELIPE 63

N.TAGLIAFICO 73

GREAT first match under my management! 6 goals for my team, OMG. For the next match I will have all my squad avaliable, so I hope we can keep this great form :D.

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Blackpool 2-1 Shorpe

Blackpool make it three wins from four in the league with a hard fourt win over Shorpe. Navas scored the opener for the Tangerines in the 27th minute. The Shorpe fans thought they had equalised minutes later through Miccoli before realising the offside flag was up. It was Blackpool who scored the second of the game, this time through Japan international Shinji Kagawa.

Blackpool continued to dominate in the second-half, and with 15 minutes remaining took off three attackers and brought on three defensive players. This looked like it would back fire as Shorpe pulled a goal back through Tom Ince in the 82nd minute, however we managed to hold out for three valuable points.

Remain 10th but still hope to achieve my top 6 target. :)

Shorpe lose again and i have no fight in me anymore to survive.Nothing is working.SM injuring all my top players who scores or assist loads.

3 points from 17th now.My side is too weak now.I feel like dropping out most of teams now.

Cheltenham.gif

Cheltenham Town 1-0 Southport

M.NOBLE 17

Cheltenham grind out another 3 points which see's us extend our lead at the top of Division 5 to 3 points thanks to a free kick from skipper Mark Noble on 17 minutes. We had Guzan to thank for the clean sheet as he just seemed to save everything and we clung on for the win. Up next we head to struggling Rushden & Diamonds.

AFC Bournemouth 1 - 1 Everton

Ba 73

Dzeko 85

Another game, another excellent late lead thrown away stupidly.:mad: Going into the game I'd have been happy with a point against the strongest team in the division, with their team full of stars giving them a team with an average rating a full four points over mine. However, the nature of it once again makes it feel like a defeat. Taking a late lead only to throw it away again seems to be the theme with this team since in the last two games. Those four points we've dropped will cost us dearly in the relegation battle, it looks like we're going down.:(

Man City 0-0 Arsenal

Not much to say, a good point for us though, would of been happy with that before the game, keeps a nice lead at the top. :)

Yaya and Aguero will be back for next game at Spurs, Benzema will serve a 1 match ban though.

Can't seem to get a break atm. 6-0 loss to United. Normally we start pish and end really well' date=' but this season it's the other way round unfortunatelly :([/quote']

Ahh well, you didnt quite lose by 8 like they did at the weekend IRL, close though.:P

Nicholas Fursse was unable to prevent a Swindon Town defeat to Rochdale.

Swindon Town slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Rochdale in their Division 4 fixture.

Rested most of the first team ready for Saturday's clash against FGR but was hoping we might have got at least a point from Rochdale. Full credit to them though, they played well and we couldn't break them down. Vukusic thought he had scored an equaliser but it was ruled offside :rolleyes:. I can't remember the last time any of my opposition had a goal disallowed but I don't want to sound like Arsene Wenger so I'll just shut up and take my medicine.

Drop to 4th place but only 2 points from top spot so no harm done really..

Bah,,,:eek: was scouting for Croatian Midfielder Alen Halilovic but found that Manchester City already have him.

I expect a debt stricken club like Man City that only have a pathetic 91 rated squad really need a 75 rated 16 year old hahaha :D:D:D... I feel like the candy has just been snatched out of my pram :mad:

(Just kiddin ya Ben,,, all's fair in love and war...:))

Been away for a couple of days so haven't logged onto SM or forum and I'm absolutely gutted to have missed out on Mkhitaryan. Couple of matches went by so here are the match reports..:

Match 1 - Huddersfield

God 999 steered Bolton to a win against Huddersfield Town. Bolton thrashed Huddersfield 3-0 in their Division 2 encounter. Steffan Kiesling, Adam Maher and Riccardo Montolivo were on the scoresheet for Bolton. Kiessling had an outstanding match and was rightfully adjudged as the Man of the Match for the tie.

They had way more shots than us but we took our chances well. Dropped a couple of first teamers to give way for Willems and Maher and it turned out well for us. Really happy with the result.

Match 2 - Newcastle United

God 999 steered Bolton to a win over Newcastle United last night. Bolton beat Newcastle 1-0 in a very tight Division 2 encounter. Adam Maher scored the only goal of the match from a Filipe Luis assist. Maher was also named the Man of the Match for the tie.

A very good result for us against an extremely strong Newcastle which puts us well away from relegation bringing us to 17th place with 47 points. Hoping to keep up the good form.

Bah' date=',,:eek: was scouting for Croatian Midfielder Alen Halilovic but found that Manchester City already have him.

I expect a debt stricken club like Man City that only have a pathetic 91 rated squad really need a 75 rated 16 year old hahaha :D:D:D... I feel like the candy has just been snatched out of my pram :mad:

(Just kiddin ya Ben,,, all's fair in love and war...:))[/quote']

Haha, about the rating of my team though, its actually 93 if I play a certain starting 11, most games 92 but it was only 91 last night against Arsenal because I had a few of my main players unavailable. :P

I think most of the top clubs want a youth system nowadays though, if you want you can stick the loan bid in for Halilovic and I will accept. ;)

Good luck in the friendly tonight. :P

HEREFORD are going along nicely at the moment, a boxing day win at Middlesbrough means two wins on the road over xmas.

the 3-1 win means confidence is high for saturday's visit of bristol city.

ALEN HALILOVIC SCORES IN WIN AGAINST NICO66'S SWINDON !

Man City 3-2 Swindon

It was Alen Halilovic who was all over the newspapers as he got Citys third goal in the win against Swindon Town.

It was only less than 19 hours ago the Swindon manager said how much he would like to have Halilovic and then the Croatian later scored against them, what a future this lad has got! :D

Theres only one Halilovic, only one Halilovic chanted the 8,416 City fans who watched their side take on the small club.

HALILOVIC.jpg

Halilovic as one of their players trys to take one of his legs !

558864_503048439717047_1454980802_n.jpg

Halilovic showing who he is at the end of the game. :P

ALEN HALILOVIC SCORES IN WIN AGAINST NICO66'S SWINDON !

Man City 3-2 Swindon

It was Alen Halilovic who was all over the newspapers as he got Citys third goal in the win against Swindon Town.

It was only less than 19 hours ago the Swindon manager said how much he would like to have Halilovic and then the Croatian later scored against them, what a future this lad has got!

:D

Theres only one Halilovic, only one Halilovic chanted the 8,416 City fans who watched their side take on the small club.

:) As soon as I saw that he was in your line-up I knew you would bring him on. And yes, he is as impressive on SM as he is in real life!!

Not too unhappy with the result though. Tried out a couple of youngsters of my own and Zlatko Tripic, young 77 rated Bosnian winger that I brought recently, scored a good goal.

Plus we put two passed Joe Hart,,,, I know it was only a friendly but, looking at your schedule, there are plenty of premier league clubs that couldn't manage that!! :D:D:D

The offer for Max GRADEL of Montpellier HSC from Shorpe United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Good signing for me.Hope he can do something in division 2 next season.

FGR won 2-0 last night against struggling Stevenage, Nolan ROUX bagging a brace.

Several players were rested & rotated for a big clash v Swindon on Saturday.

Bradford drew again, and surrounding clubs results seemed to go our way, we now find ourselves a point off top, not bad considering we were trundling along in and out the playoffs most of the season, starting to put a run together now..

Niall Taylor steered Queens Park Rangers to victory against Tranmere Rovers.

Queens Park Rangers beat Tranmere Rovers 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Castro scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Parolo was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Hanging onto a Playoff Place in Div 3:D

My first five signs:

The offer for Gonçalves ISMAILY of York City from Tamworth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Girotto GABRIEL of Botafogo from Tamworth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Torres GUILHERME of Corinthians from Tamworth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Simon COX of RCD Espanyol from Tamworth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Henri SAIVET of Bordeaux from Tamworth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Really think this new players will improve my squad for the next season and we will fight for the promotion to the fourth division :D.

;2375481']FGR won 2-0 last night against struggling Stevenage' date=' [b']Nolan ROUX[/b] bagging a brace.

Several players were rested & rotated for a big clash v Swindon on Saturday.

Bradford drew again, and surrounding clubs results seemed to go our way, we now find ourselves a point off top, not bad considering we were trundling along in and out the playoffs most of the season, starting to put a run together now..

Doncasters goal difference is becoming a real worry with 8 goals off the pace. My highest goalscorer is a centre mid :rolleyes:

Up next is Notts County, need to start piling on the wins to get out of this dreaded division. Would be good to get more income from sponsors etc