O'Donnell

English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Chesterfield 1-5 Charlton

Another big win as Charlton outclassed Chesterfield and beat them

5-1 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

The goalscorers for Charlton were Turan(2), Hernández, Giaccherini, and Gameiro.

Just 5 points off the playoffs with 7 games to go.

CITY GET TO EUROPA LEAGUE SEMI!

Manchester City 3-1 Rubin Kazan (City win 5-3 on Agg)

Vitali Kaleshin put Kazan ahead after just six minutes tonight, Yaya Toure put City level from distance right before half time, ten minutes after the break Kevin-Prince Boateng got his first City goal and put us in front, Yaya Toure later got his second from a free kick, we won 3-1 and it finished 5-3 on aggregate. :)

SEMI FINAL DRAW !

Manchester United V Blackpool

Liverpool V Manchester City

Liverpool's manager isnt a gold member so really we should beat them and got either Rick or MaoaM in the final.

Blackpool 0-1 Stoke (Blackpool win 5-1 on Aggregate)

Blackpool advance to the semi-finals of the Europa League, despite losing tonights second leg. Blackpool rested most of their first team after winning the first leg 5-0. Stokes goal came through Dimitar Berbatov in the second half.

Face United in the semi-final. Dont really fancy my chances as ive only beat them once out of six meetings :( Although it would be awesome to make a third European final in a row

So my Carlisle are doooomed tomorrow against Plymouth :(

Injury/Suspension/Non Match Fit list:

Forlan (90)

Rosicky(88)

Opare (85)

Canella (87)

Costa (88)

Perea (89)

Semshov (90)

Kayal (86)

Kuranyi (90)

:eek: Highly doubt I'm going to survive the relegation battle in Division 2!

So my Carlisle are doooomed tomorrow against Plymouth :(

Injury/Suspension/Non Match Fit list:

Forlan (90)

Rosicky(88)

Opare (85)

Canella (87)

Costa (88)

Perea (89)

Semshov (90)

Kayal (86)

Kuranyi (90)

:eek: Highly doubt I'm going to survive the relegation battle in Division 2!

Take ince out on loan.he always does well for me and other clubs.gets a 7 mostly every game :D

At fixture 42 I will make a final decision to either continue hunting for second or play the B team for last four fixtures to avoid big name injuries for play offs. Mangala serves his last match suspension tonight. With Wilson injured Rajkovic will play out of position.

Never been in play offs before so expecting a fail!

Never been in play offs before so expecting a fail!

Come on fella, that's not the spirit,,,, remember the old saying... "when face to face with failure show nothing but defiance"...... :D:D

Good luck

At last,., 2 of my key players return from injury,,,, not before time too. Unfortunately Humberto Rever remains unfit and won't travel to Torquay tonight. Sylvain Marveaux will be on the bus but will require a late fitness test to see if he plays.

Looking to tie up a deal for a striker in the off season and will be willing to offer talent, including the likes of Woijech Szecenzy, maybe Jordan Ayew, Myiachi, Walter, etc etc in any kinda deal combos.

If you have a decent striker and you would be up for a deal let me know.

Looking to tie up a deal for a striker in the off season and will be willing to offer talent' date=' including the likes of Woijech Szecenzy, maybe Jordan Ayew, Myiachi, Walter, etc etc in any kinda deal combos.

If you have a decent striker and you would be up for a deal let me know.[/quote']

Gomis available but his TB end at 2nd February.

Just signed Gilardino earlier last week so that's 3rd 90 player at Leyton after Ronaldinho and Gomis so i might be willing to let Gomis go

Looking to tie up a deal for a striker in the off season and will be willing to offer talent' date=' including the likes of Woijech Szecenzy, maybe Jordan Ayew, Myiachi, Walter, etc etc in any kinda deal combos.

If you have a decent striker and you would be up for a deal let me know.[/quote']

Cristaldo or Eduardo ;)

Michel BASTOS has completed his move to Everton from Chelsea for £7,000,000. All other offers were turned down.

Blimey! Forgot i put this bid in as it was so long ago :eek: suprised nobody outbid me.. money must be short for people nowadays lol

Nether the less a nice new addition to the sqaud and im sure he'll enjoy the shiny div 2 champions medal he'll be receiving very soon :P

Sheffield United 5 - 0 Blackpool

Best win of the season comes at the really good time, when I was really starting to worry about the big bad relegation thing. It still is so tight. A load of teams can still get a Europe or relegation place.

Javi Garcia got MoM after coming on as a sub! Not sure if I've have that before.

Rubbish, Can see myself throwing away this third place at this rate. Automatic Promotion in Division 2 is done and dusted. Congratulations to Reading, outstanding win against MK Dons.

Sheffield 5-0 against Blackpool with 5 on target, really not having that! Me and MaoaM suffering this season every now and again with some really dodgy results!

CHELTENHAM TOWN 1 YORK CITY 3

Massive game for us tonight away against my brothers Cheltenham side, so delighted to come away with a cracking three points, unlucky Tony ;)

Djibril Cisse with the opener making it 32 goals in 34 games, only to see it wiped out not long later by Mark Noble. But two second half goals from Cabella and the on loan Tello made it a good win, despite the stats looking pretty even.

We move level on points at the top with Cambridge United, with it all to play for.

Up next we welcome Luton to Bootham Cresent .

Man City 2-2 Leeds United

Lichnovsky 21

Halilovic 60

Cisse 65

Falcao 78

Igor Lichnovsky fired in a shot from range to give us the lead, Marco Reus had a goal ruled out for offside before the hour, after a cross from Caprari, Alen Halilovic's header beat Stephane Ruffier to double our lead, five minutes after coming on Papiss Cisse pulled one back for the visitors, eleven minutes from time Radamel Falcao equalized for them.