Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-2 Blackburn Rovers

11' 1-0 D.DROGBA

17' 2-0 S.PARKER

83' 2-1 M.VALBUENA

85' 2-2 C.DEMPSEY

Miss to get full 3pts after they play 75minutes with 10 peoples

next-Colchester

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Rubbish' date=' Can see myself throwing away this third place at this rate. Automatic Promotion in Division 2 is done and dusted. Congratulations to Reading, outstanding win against MK Dons.

[b']Sheffield 5-0 against Blackpool with 5 on target, really not having that![/b] Me and MaoaM suffering this season every now and again with some really dodgy results!

It is what's known as having strikers that know how to finish. :P

CHELTENHAM TOWN 1 YORK CITY 3

Massive game for us tonight away against my brothers Cheltenham side' date=' so delighted to come away with a cracking three points, unlucky Tony ;)

Djibril Cisse with the opener making it 32 goals in 34 games, only to see it wiped out not long later by Mark Noble. But two second half goals from Cabella and the on loan Tello made it a good win, despite the stats looking pretty even.

We move level on points at the top with Cambridge United, with it all to play for.

Up next we welcome Luton to Bootham Cresent .[/center']

Wish I'd of rested my lads for this one now. Incredibly tight at the top of Div 5 and with only 1 automatic spot it's gonna go right to the last day i think.

Riece Monro(RieceM96 on forum) steered Shorpe United to victory against Aston Villa.

Shorpe United outclassed Aston Villa and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Kone scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Nenê was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Finally starting to win and finally out of the drop zone :D

Unlucky Froz3n.

Congratulations to Reading' date=' outstanding win against MK Dons.[/quote']

Cheers, I got a good few counters lately. Had a good few low rated players on as well, Rated 76, 73, 72 as some of my players would of ended up NMF.

Cheers' date=' I got a good few counters lately. Had a good few low rated players on as well, Rated 76, 73, 72 as some of my players would of ended up NMF.[/quote']

The playing the first team over and over would haunt him eventually.

after a good draw in the week v leyton orient, we entertained a lowly Burton side struggling for fitness.

luckily we were in good form and came away with all 3 points courtesy of a Nolan ROUX brace.

despite falling from top to 3rd after the orient draw, we now sit 2nd. Doncaster only 2 points ahead. Still wide open in Division 4.

2 away trips next, Kettering & Bury.

Plymouth 0-0 CARLISLE

Good result for my Carlisle side tonight. Played an 82 rated starting 11 because of around 10 players out injured or suspended. With B'ham losing, Im just 2 points away from safety.

At last' date='., 2 of my key players return from injury,,,, not before time too. Unfortunately Humberto Rever remains unfit and won't travel to Torquay tonight. Sylvain Marveaux will be on the bus but will require a late fitness test to see if he plays.[/quote']

Thankfully Marveaux passed his fitness test and I'm glad he did as he personally masterminded the 7-2 destruction of Torquay with 4 assists, a goal of his own and motm award.

Just 4 points from top and 1 point from automatic promotion. Plus we have a goal difference that is superior to anyone else in the division. Interesting couple of weeks ahead.

Blackpool 0-5 Sheffield UTD

I don't even know what to say lol. Twice as many chances created, but United score all five shots on target. How random...

Still feel I will need one more win to guarantee safety, hopefully can do that against Liverpool who have the same points as me.

Sheffield 5-0 against Blackpool with 5 on target' date=' really not having that! Me and MaoaM suffering this season every now and again with some really dodgy results![/quote']

SM hates us :( I hope you win the play-offs tho mate, you have been so unlucky not just this season.

I agree.I just hope my Shorpe dont go down.

After fulham's 4-1 win over Preston, we've moved out of the bottom three for the first time in almost 16 turns! Crossing my fingers we can stay in the top flight.

a frusrating and disappointing night for Hereford as we lose 1-0 away at wrexham, well done Barnaby.

we played poorly and with only 2 shots on target , didnt deserve anything from the game.

we went into the game on an unbeaten run of 8 games, with a good record against the 3-5-2 brigade and unfit sides but last night we let ourselves down.

Bournemouth next, i expect a response from the team.

EC 27777 is not far away, a 2 division set up, possibly a custom to stop timewasters and make sure the long term managers from here get a team first?????

AFC Bournemouth 1 - 0 Birmingham City

Ba 87

A late, crucial Demba Ba goal at the Goldsands Stadium keeps our hopes of survival alive. I was very pleased with the amount of chances we created, but it seemed like Stekelenburg was going to be unbeatable until Dia and Ba combined late on. We are now level on points with Carlisle, and two points away from safety. However, with a difficult double of away games at Hereford and Newcastle coming up I'm not getting carried away.

adythia "Gozzy" pratama steered Leyton Orient to victory against Exeter City.

Leyton Orient beat Exeter City 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Gilardino scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Odemwingie was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Gilardino scored his 1st goal for Leyton Orient. Up to 12th position,but still too far from play-off spot as we have 11 points difference with 7th place,Grimsby

EC 27777 !

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=138680

Ive quickly looked at whats what with the EC's atm and I think this will be out within two weeks.

Made the thread in advance, I think with the EC 27046 one the thread was only made about a day before it opened.

Hopefully most the ones who join will be from here. :)

Ouch!!!

Lewandowski loses his FC/AM to just FC. I mainly played him in AM and now only have 1 AM in the squad.

I will have to have a make a transfer or two in the close season to rectify this I think.

If anyone needs a DM© and is up for a deal let me know.

Ouch!!!

Lewandowski loses his FC/AM to just FC. I mainly played him in AM and now only have 1 AM in the squad.

I will have to have a make a transfer or two in the close season to rectify this I think.

If anyone needs a DM© and is up for a deal let me know.

Hmmm......Maybe Arsenal could help you out with your Lewandowski problem?