O'Donnell

English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

See Ramsey has the (RC) now. So annoying that there is no idea who will be rated up/down tomorrow now :D

Yep, just waiting for Scezney to get his change from GK to FWD and I will be happy :rolleyes:

I'm shocked Fernando TORRES hasnt yet had his change from F© to CRP

Yep' date=' just waiting for Scezney to get his change from GK to FWD and I will be happy :rolleyes:

I'm shocked Fernando TORRES hasnt yet had his change from F© to CRP[/quote']

Central Right Position :D

Been hoping on my player changes to help my play off push, but the dependance on the changes leaving it really tight in me gaining a chance.

I mean out of the big leagues: Alba, Kacaniklic, Oxlade, Martin, Lallana, Reeves, Mangala, Aneke, Frimpong, Campbell, Igrove, Afobe, Schneiderlin all due +1/2/3

Championship: Smithies, Reach, White

Just realised Sunderland beat Colchester in the European cup and play WBA in the semi finals on Tuesday,these games can go any way,but would be nice to emulate Blackpools amazing triumph previously.

Going well in the league at the moment and sit 4 points behind City,will be massively suprised if City dont win the league,they have been far and away the most consistent side this season and have been top for most of it.Arsenal will have a big say in the league as well.Last four games will be interesting.We have a horrible run in with games against City,Arsenal,WBA and Spurs who are fighting for their lives.

Ouch!!!

Lewandowski loses his FC/AM to just FC. I mainly played him in AM and now only have 1 AM in the squad.

I will have to have a make a transfer or two in the close season to rectify this I think.

If anyone needs a DM© and is up for a deal let me know.

I can do with a DM© Have a look at my team, Carlisle. Not the best but there are a few top players there which would bring your attention :)

York City 3 Luton Town 1

A good win at home tonight , goals from BIANCHI , CABELLA and a first for new boy CARCELA-GONZALEZ. Joint top with five to go, very tight still at the top so still all to play for.

Up next, Histon at home, where we will look for another 3 points B)

CARLISLE UNITED 1-1 Middlesbrough

The Great Escape...

Rosicky gets our goal and also Man Of The Match !

Another draw for us which still puts us in the same position we were. 2 Points from safety, with me and Bournemouth on the same points at 35 and B'ham on 37. Cardiff City look to be out of it now and definitely relegated. But not mathematically yet :P Gillingham up next who sit 4th. Tough game but if we can draw with 'Boro who are 2nd with a weakened team, then we can surely get something out of the Gillingham game..

Crystal Palace 5-3 Man City

Aguero 10

Moura 18

Moura 20

Shaqiri 30

Aguero 47 (pen)

Benzema 55

Carioca 56

Shaqiri 80

Bad loss, Lucky for me Sunderland lost, Arsenal won though.

This is my first defeat since Aston Villa beat me 2-0 at Villa park on the 21st November of last year. :P

It was a horrible debut for Andrea Ranocchia tonight who moved to us from Manchester United a couple of days ago, Chris Smalling and Zakaria Labyad have switched to United.

Haha I knew this would happen, comfortable third for what it looked like for the entire season and now 7th is only 7 points behind me, and I have the worst Goal Difference out the lot of us!

MK Dons 87

Accrington 80

---------

Southampton 71

Bath City 69

Walsall 68

Ipswich 66

---------

QPR 64

Yeovil 64

Taking huge risk of resting once again! :D

Riece Monro(RieceM96 on forum) was unable to prevent a Shorpe United defeat to Millwall.

Shorpe United slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Millwall in their Division 1 fixture.

Nenê was on the scoresheet for his side.

Haha knew i would lose.I told someone i would lose because I've been playing SM for a while now and it tends to gives the teams at the bottom a chance of fighting relegation.But it's always me who gives away the points :P

CARLISLE UNITED 1-1 Middlesbrough

The Great Escape...

Rosicky gets our goal and also Man Of The Match !

Another draw for us which still puts us in the same position we were. 2 Points from safety' date=' with me and Bournemouth on the same points at 35 and B'ham on 37. Cardiff City look to be out of it now and definitely relegated. But not mathematically yet :P Gillingham up next who sit 4th. Tough game but if we can draw with 'Boro who are 2nd with a weakened team, then we can surely get something out of the Gillingham game..[/quote']

You're actually a point ahead of me, after our 2-0 defeat at an impressively in-form Hereford, my choice of tactics proving totally wrong.:( Relegation moves one step closer, a devastating result. I just can't see us doing any better at Newcastle on Monday night either. If we got beaten as I expect, we could be six points from safety, and that will be the end in this division for us.

Forest Green Rovers outclassed Kettering Town and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Griezmann scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Verdú was also on the scoresheet for his side.

keeping the pressure up......go top on GD after Doncaster & Bradford drew there games...

Blackpool 1-2 Liverpool

For the second game running we should have taken something from the game. They edged possession but we were the side creating the more chances. An awful start from Blackpool seen them 2-0 down after 25 minutes as Hazard and Mertersacker scored for the Reds. Asamoah pulled a goal back for us with 20 minutes remaining.

We drop a place to 13th, only 4 points above relegation. Really need a win from my last three games to ease the pressure. The last games for us are Wolves (7th), Colchester (16th) and WBA (10th). The game against Colchester could be massive for both clubs.

Blackpool 1-2 Liverpool

For the second game running we should have taken something from the game.

Your funny. The way I saw it I was unluckly not to have won by more! In my experience 4231 destroys 352 75% of the time.

Sometimes the stats are wrong not the result. ;)

Anyway I got an important draw against Preston tonight. A win would have put me in Euro contention, but the point will do in the fight against relegation.

Good point for Hartlepool against Aldershot pulls them out of the relegation zone. Really need a win soon to put a bit of distance between ourselves and the drop zone though

:rolleyes:

Also, Bosingwa can go for CV if anybody wants him?! :o

jose-bosingwa-da-silva_266317.jpg

Who wouldn't love that eyebrow in the team, adds a couple million to his value surely?!!

Rushden & Diamonds 4 - 0 Barnet

3rd win in last 4 games. New formation due to depleted squad pays dividends for 2nd straight game. New signing Insa scores on debut then gets crocked! Squad re-building coming on and hope to be able to bring in some new players in next few days.

You're actually a point ahead of me' date=' after our 2-0 defeat at an impressively in-form Hereford, my choice of tactics proving totally wrong.:( Relegation moves one step closer, a devastating result. I just can't see us doing any better at Newcastle on Monday night either. If we got beaten as I expect, we could be six points from safety, and that will be the end in this division for us.[/quote']

Yeah just realised, ever so tight, its Bournemouth, Carlisle and B'ham in this scrap. I'd say Cardiff are down and out. If B'ham lose next game and we both get something out of our games then its gonna be interesting. Good Luck though :)

Nicholas Fursse was unable to prevent a Swindon Town defeat to Port Vale.

Swindon Town slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat against Port Vale in their Division 4 fixture.

After Wednesday's 7-2 demolition of Torquay my team literally imploded within the first 25 minutes last night against Port Vale. Congratulations to them for giving us the biggest drubbing since I took over the club but things weren't helped by an early sending off for Bassong and Andre's opening goal being disallowed for offside. Thats about the 5th goal he has had ruled offside,,, I keep explaining the offside rule to him but I may as well explain it to my wife.

After a tactical change in the 2nd half I brought Ante Vukusic on and he literally peppered the PV goal and how their keeper didn't win motm I really don't know. Stats wise we had twice the chances but couldn't convert any.

I had my eye on a few transfers for end of season but I have convinced my chairman to open the cheque book early in anticipation of us only achieving a play-off place,,, and even that isn't assured yet....