O'Donnell

English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

adythia "Gozzy" pratama steered Leyton Orient to victory against Brentford.

Leyton Orient beat Brentford 4 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

De Las Cuevas scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Vargas and Odemwingie were also amongst the goalscorers.

Very good match for us,Vargas scored 2 goals. Unbeaten in last 7 games now,but still 8 points below play-off spot

By the way, Mohamed Salah is available. Just get +5 recently from 80 to 85, a regular for FC Basel,described as one of most talented youngster from Africa, in normal circumstances i won't sell him but i need cash badly

HEREFORD beat Bournemouth 2-0 at home in front of another sell out crowd, unlucky Toon.

peter crouch with another 2 assists was the key to our victory, with the midfield knocking the ball around nicely and feeding off of assistant manager/centre forward/captain/ club's pfa representative/part time barman in the 'load of bull' Crouch, it was a pleasure to watch the performance the lads gave.

8th place now, hope to be there at the end so we can get some decent prize money and whilst i am very happy to have avoided relegation in our first season in Div 2, there is a bit of a 'what might of been' feeling around the ground considering we only managed 2 points from our first 9 games.

i've been looking at who will be promoted with Everton into div 1 and i dont see anyone playing 2 seperate fully fit teams on a saturday and monday. i think this will catch up with many of them over the last few games and the play-offs.

i see Middlesbrough claiming 2nd place over Forest.

Newcastle , Gillingham & Leicester filling the other play off berths and Stoke dropping down to 7th.

i can only see Gillingham having anywhere near a fully fit side for the play-offs and if that happens i would make them favourites to step up into the big time,

good luck to all those involved.

Sean Oneill was unable to prevent a Everton defeat to Huddersfield Town.

Everton slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Huddersfield Town in their Division 2 fixture.

Torres had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Doh' looks like my team want to take the div 2 promotion race down to the last few games of the season.. dont blow it now lads :P

Good point for Hartlepool against Aldershot pulls them out of the relegation zone. Really need a win soon to put a bit of distance between ourselves and the drop zone though

:rolleyes:

Also' date=' Bosingwa can go for CV if anybody wants him?! :o

[img']http://galeri2.uludagsozluk.com/209/jose-bosingwa-da-silva_266317.jpg[/img]

Who wouldn't love that eyebrow in the team, adds a couple million to his value surely?!!

Unfortunately we draw. I am still out in the playoffs:(

Hmmmmm' date=' wasnt expected, play you soon mate. Maybe the decider?[/quote']

You are the famous Doncaster Rovers or Bradford City Manager?

Don´t give me wrong but i would love all wins from you hahaha. Then i might assure a 3rd spot in the automatic promotion.:)

Had no interest yet in Perisic.

He has now left Dortmund and joined Wolfsburg (Wasnt aware of this when I transfer listed him last week). Its obviously a step down from Dortmund but he will get alot more games now. Might be worth a gamble as hes still a talented player :)

José BOSINGWA has completed his move to Arsenal from Hartlepool United for £3,000,000 plus Joe COLE

Great doing business with Pinkman, always good to do an internal deal and even better when its as swift and clean as this.

Sorry to see Cole leave and Pinkman has the better of things here I think but already have decent midfield cover and Jose will join my aged defensive reserves nicely although his 90 rating is hardly gonna stay!

The loan offer for Henrique WALTER of Arsenal from Middlesbrough has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Always get nervous about loan deals this close to season end but happy to do so at the minute. When the playoffs are confirmed however there will be no further short term loan deals - opening that can of worms right now so we can get the debate in early!

Ed Moses steered Arsenal to victory against Leeds United.

Arsenal beat Leeds United 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Robben scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gomez and Sneijder were also amongst the goalscorers.

Really regretting those extra egg nogs that meant i didnt set tactics for the Man City game. A win there, in what was the biggest match of my season, would now see me top. Ah well, cant grumble really as its been a good season so far and still in with a shout.

Had no interest yet in Perisic.

He has now left Dortmund and joined Wolfsburg (Wasnt aware of this when I transfer listed him last week). Its obviously a step down from Dortmund but he will get alot more games now. Might be worth a gamble as hes still a talented player :)

Surprised no ones snapped him up, decent kid. Unfortuantley I'm like Jan Molby - Heavy in Midfield - so wont be making a bid.

You are the famous Doncaster Rovers or Bradford City Manager?

Don´t give me wrong but i would love all wins from you hahaha. Then i might assure a 3rd spot in the automatic promotion.:)

Im the Donny manager :D Who do you manage?

Right I have an internal deal on the table that i like and will likely accept, however the player I am offering is one of those where managers post "if I'd known he was available I would have offered X player the equivalent of Maradona circa late 80's, the keys to my ferrari and a night of lurve with Kate Beckinsale for him" type of lads.

So to ensure transparency I am inviting final offers for him, with the deal to be agreed now but actually conducted at seasons end/off season.

I am offering:-

Wojciech SZCZĘSNY, aged 22, Goalkeeper one of only two 22 year old keepers rated at or above 89 in the game. he is RL first choice for Arsenal adn will be rising in the future.

To that, if needed and depending on the player coming my way, I can offer additional players such as Aaron Ramsey and/or cash.

What I need:-

A FWD of some sort, minimum 90 rating. the higher the rating/younger the age/better possibility of a rise, the more I put on the table. Simples

I've had several offers, but not had one to sweep me off my feet and I am a man that needs to be wowed. ;)

Seriously, if your interested let me know.

York 2 Histon 3

Played a complete 2nd string tonight to rest my players. Gutted to lose the game but with leaders Cambridge United losing at home, we stay joint top. Got a 100% fit first team to start at rock bottom Barnet next. With only three games left after that one, its one we really have to win.

battled to an away point at Bury.

1-1, our goal coming from KONKO

by my calculations, us, Doncaster & Bradford all have 76 points! Swindon & Rochdale 4th & 5th with 73, Grimsby 6th with 72.......

this is getting uncomfortable :D

Nicholas Fursse steered Swindon Town to victory against Kettering Town.

Swindon Town outclassed Kettering Town and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture]

A good recovery following last weekends defeat to Port Vale. Michael Agazzi put in an almost perfect match performance on his debut (9/10) and stopped everything thrown at him including a 54th minute penalty, so pretty pleased about that.

Salvador Agra justified his selection yet again with another important goal. We remain in 4th place & breathing down the necks of the top 3 but have Rochdale breathing down ours too!

Next match is a tough derby away at Crewe so not expecting anything more than a point from there. After that is Aldershot who are fighting to get a play-off place so no easy run-in for us. Having said that the top teams also have some difficult fixtures ahead so its still wide open.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Hartlepool United and Doncaster Rovers in their Division 4 fixture.

Brown was on the scoresheet for his side.

Somehow managed to get it into my head that tonight was a cup match :confused:

Played basically my whole youth team so quite relieved at the point, still just 2 points from the drop zone though.

I WILL SURVIVE!! :rolleyes:

HEREFORD come away with a win in a tough battle at Hull, unlucky Ryan.

goals from Sturridge & Meier were enough for the 3 points, another clean sheet is always good for confidence but a suspension and an injury has the defence struggling for fully fit players.

up to 7th now and the next 3 games are against teams aiming for the play offs.

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Bristol City.

Everton hammered Bristol City 5 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Valdés had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Kaká, Terry and Banega were amongst the goalscorers.

Well that was an easier win than expected considering my patchy form :P

If ive done my maths right, if i win my next match then ive guaranteed myself promotion back to divsion 1 B)

A good recovery following last weekends defeat to Port Vale. Michael Agazzi put in an almost perfect match performance on his debut (9/10) and stopped everything thrown at him including a 54th minute penalty' date=' so pretty pleased about that.

Salvador Agra justified his selection yet again with another important goal. We remain in 4th place & breathing down the necks of the top 3 but have Rochdale breathing down ours too!

Next match is a tough derby away at Crewe so not expecting anything more than a point from there. After that is Aldershot who are fighting to get a play-off place so no easy run-in for us. Having said that the top teams also have some difficult fixtures ahead so its still wide open.[/quote']

When all teams loose i loose as well. When all teams draw, i draw as well. When i lost all the other teams loose too hahaha. This way i can´t climb up the "ladder". You´re right. The top teams have tough opponents ahead and won´t be easy holding the line. I just hope to be closer...

Hartlepool have sold Ex-Chelsea defender Jose Bosingwa to Arsenal in a swap deal which see Joe Cole come to Victoria park. The deal was sweetened by the 3M that also comes our way, gettting us out of debt and into the green

:o

Also, the wage bill has been significantly reduced as Bosingwa was earning almost double as much as any other players!

Now hoping Joe Cole can get back to his best now he's at West Ham in RL, he's had a promising start so just hope it continues.

:D

Hartlepool have sold Ex-Chelsea defender Jose Bosingwa to Arsenal in a swap deal which see Joe Cole come to Victoria park. The deal was sweetened by the 3M that also comes our way' date=' gettting us out of debt and into the green
:o

Also, the wage bill has been significantly reduced as Bosingwa was earning almost double as much as any other players!

Now hoping Joe Cole can get back to his best now he's at West Ham in RL, he's had a promising start so just hope it continues.

:D[/center']

a wise move!